Fake User Awareness Thread

Tha

The ban lasted 30 days. It wasnt permanent
It wasn't for 30 days, it was for 3 weeks, I know because I'm the one that banned you. I even set the ban reason to something like "Continuously posting your email on the forum after told many time not to." Whoever you're talking about didn't get you banned, you got yourself banned by failing to read our rules.

It wasn't for 30 days, it was for 3 weeks, I know because I'm the one that banned you. I even set the ban reason to something like "Continuously posting your email on the forum after told many time not to." Whoever you're talking about didn't get you banned, you got you banned by failing to read our rules.
Can you DM me and let me knwo especifica;;y where I postyed my email? I am trying to get a full understanding so dont make thje mistake again

DUring my ban I tried to reach out to staff but no one responded. It said I posted my email which I ever did. Why would I post my email ?
Yes you did. Im looking at it right now. The last one that got you a temporary ban was posting your email to someone's profile.

Can you DM me and let me knwo especifica;;y where I postyed my email? I am trying to get a full understanding so dont make thje mistake again
Actually I might have selected the wrong reason on the ban. It looks like you were posting your Telegram on the forum. Twice in February and once in May. The one in May is what got you your ban. But, just to make sure there are no issues moving forward please read our rules. (Click Here)

Actually I might have selected the wrong reason on the ban. It looks like you were posting your Telegram on the forum. Twice in February and once in May. The one in May is what got you your ban. But, just to make sure there are no issues moving forward please read our rules. (Click Here)
Thank you FLoofyNewfie. I appreciate yu

Ive actually met a guy here that tricked me into thinking he had a dog. We met, had lunch, and all I got was excuses. He said his dog was sick, I gave him money for it, and after that each time we should chant he would ask for money. When i exposed him on here he must have known a moderator and got me banned for no reason. Like, literally, No reason. So now Im a lot more careful and less inclined to meet without a vetting process.
This was aimed towards me and if you actually look at some of the posts I did have Athena at the time and she was dealing with two ear infections at the time. My dude if you want the money you sent me back then all you had to do was say so. Not slander a person for not being able to travel so you can fuck a dog. Maybe consider ones able situation. It doesn't matter anyway She is gone someone else is taking care of her for me and she is alot happier. I can never own another animal since I can't take care of myself.

I've been on these forums since BeastForum around 2009, you will often be confronted with, malicious trolls and possibly white knights. Also a lot of new people who get really excited to experience but get cold feet when it comes to any legitimate meetings.
I think what you said right here is very accurate, the few ppl I have found that I talk to and go meet for a lunch or just hang out, to make sure they're not a crazy insane person and they're real. they talk about their fetishes and their Kinks, their taboo fun, that they talk about and want to try. I think a lot of people get cold feet when it gets ready to happen or they get there post nut clarity and then disappear until they're horny again that's what I seem to run into.. the other big red flag for me is somebody is constantly asking about my fetishes or constantly wanting to meet my dog and play before I'll even talk to them or met them in person myself..

Not my personal opinion, but perhaps someone may want to use a non-specific means of communication, to communicate potentially self-compromising material. ie. if a jay-walker doesn't want to get busted for jay-walking, they might want to avoid hanging out on jaywalkville.org / posting videos of themselves jaywalking in the area where they're breaking the jaywalking law, so other people from that area can see? lol

That might be a reason to go somewhere else. Just sayin's all...:)
I think its just a question of well why do you need to move to another messaging service away from the website where anonymity is comprised? Its simply suspicious. It doesn't mean you're fake, theres just no real reason for it.

my "post nut clarity" has been warped entirely by Catholicism.

I think what you said right here is very accurate, the few ppl I have found that I talk to and go meet for a lunch or just hang out, to make sure they're not a crazy insane person and they're real. they talk about their fetishes and their Kinks, their taboo fun, that they talk about and want to try. I think a lot of people get cold feet when it gets ready to happen or they get there post nut clarity and then disappear until they're horny again that's what I seem to run into.. the other big red flag for me is somebody is constantly asking about my fetishes or constantly wanting to meet my dog and play before I'll even talk to them or met them in person myself..

Holt shit I didn't know it was this bad. I am new things like this because I never have had any social media site EVER. I can't stand face book and others. hell I finally had gotten KIK a week a go and after reading this thread I am so glad I used Proton mail for kik. After reading almost all the posts God I am Fucking scard as shit now. I want to thank who ever that thought of this thread for opening my eyes to the real world. I am for sure going to read everything I can on this site to protect myself.

Another thing is harassment from people on here. I find it disgusting to put another member down just because they have a different opinion or simply do not know what they are talking about. when it happens I am stupid and strike back hard and it is a bad habit i know. I do not want to get banned but the harassment has to stop when I post. what do I do?

Thank you so much again for opening my eyes.

Holt shit I didn't know it was this bad. I am new things like this because I never have had any social media site EVER. I can't stand face book and others. hell I finally had gotten KIK a week a go and after reading this thread I am so glad I used Proton mail for kik. After reading almost all the posts God I am Fucking scard as shit now. I want to thank who ever that thought of this thread for opening my eyes to the real world. I am for sure going to read everything I can on this site to protect myself.

Another thing is harassment from people on here. I find it disgusting to put another member down just because they have a different opinion or simply do not know what they are talking about. when it happens I am stupid and strike back hard and it is a bad habit i know. I do not want to get banned but the harassment has to stop when I post. what do I do?

SImple: Stay out of the fire if you don't wanna get your poor widdle feelz toasted to a nice crispy black.

According to your profile activity pages, all the problems you stated in your second paragraph have been in the Dumpster Fire.
Expect ANYTHING in the DF. That's what it's for, except death threats. In fact, the third comment you made on the site since joining was in the DF, and obviously without knowing what the DF is for. More experience on the site without commenting in the DF would have taught you that.

You also didn't read the warning in the DF section header. If you had, you wouldn't be complaining right now about being harassed. Btw, no, you were not "harassed" by anyone.

"When it happens, I am stupid and strike back hard..." Indeed so. You're being pelted with pellet guns, in relative terms, for what many perceive to be conspiracy theories. You're striking back at them with a howitzer, using phrases such as "OMG, I can't stop laughing at you people," calling them "uneducated fools" and other inflammatory phrases and verbiage.

One more thing: When you reply to someone, ALWAYS, ALWAYS use the reply button. When you do, that person will be notified they have a reply to their comment. They may not otherwise even know you said anything. It will also indicate to others to whom your reply/comment is being directed.
(If you reply to this comment without clicking "reply," I won't answer you.)

Last edited:
According to your profile activity pages, all the problems you stated in your second paragraph have been in the Dumpster Fire.
Expect ANYTHING in the DF. That's what it's for, except death threats. In fact, the third comment you made on the site since joining was in the DF, and obviously without knowing what the DF is for. More experience on the site without commenting in the DF would have taught you that.

You also didn't read the warning in the DF section header. If you had, you wouldn't be complaining right now about being harassed. Btw, no, you were not "harassed" by anyone.

"When it happens, I am stupid and strike back hard..." Indeed so. You're being pelted with pellet guns, in relative terms, for what many perceive to be conspiracy theories. You're striking back at them with a howitzer, using phrases such as "OMG, I can't stop laughing at you people," calling them "uneducated fools" and other inflammatory phrases and verbiage.

One more thing: When you reply to someone, ALWAYS, ALWAYS use the reply button. When you do, that person will be notified they have a reply to their comment. They may not otherwise even know you said anything. It will also indicate to others to whom your reply/comment is being directed.
(If you reply this comment without clicking "reply," I won't answer you.)
Marry me? PLEASE?

Nah, on second thought, scratch that... Based on my observations, marriage is a great way to wreck a perfectly good friendship...

When you reply to someone, ALWAYS, ALWAYS use the reply button.
When I see someone neglecting to use the reply button I generally figure it's due to 1 of 4 reasons.

1) They're lazy

2) They're too dumb to figure it out.

3) They're trying to be "passive-agressive"

4) They're too much of coward to reply to someone directly because they fear what their response might be.

Do you ever want a good hard one that could hit that special spot in a way a guy who knows how t. I know the women who I do has multiple climaxes from fucking 2 to 3 hours. Cuz I pay attention how a woman responds to different ways. The problem with that I can't get away....from them

If youre a GUY on here, and you DONT have a DOG.. you are 100% wasting your time looking around on here to meet someon else. You will not meet up with anyone on here, ever. Maybe if youre a dude lookin for another dude. but if youre a straight guy thinking youre going to meet the hottie of your dreams on here so you can dirty talk about dog sex, bang her, and maybe do the doggy thing 'SOMEDAY' then I would really, really like some of that crack youre smoking because it must be the bomb shit.
Oof, thanks for that kick to the nuts... :(

But, I'm still gonna hold out hope. Back in the bf chat days, I was lucky enough to find a few good friends at least... Alas, none were in my area, and I never did get a meet-up, but that's largely because I live in the geographic center of nowhere and there's only like six people in this whole state who have internet... :p

Just wish I could luck into the ZV chat... Hopefully they'll do a temp open on registrations soon, or something. :)

My problem i struggle to tell a fake and i only do after a few chats when we talk about the day to day owning a horse and find out if they know so little.

Be nice to have a way to verify users

Last edited:
Marry me? PLEASE?

Nah, on second thought, scratch that... Based on my observations, marriage is a great way to wreck a perfectly good friendship...
**smiles!** Thank-you for the compliment.

Yes, that certainly can and does happen. It's sad, and such a waste of life.

(If you reply to this comment without clicking "reply," I won't answer you.)
@HesitantD No reply from you? No "thank-you" for the help and friendly advice I gave you?

"Mavik" from the swedish forum is a user you should avoid. Keeps saying he has "girl" whom he is a middlehand to. Now I don't know about how it works elsewhere.. but when someone says they "know someone who know someone"... I instantly lose interest and they gain a "FAKE" stamp right across their account.

Also if any "girls" with usernames like "Freja_07", "hejhejalice_07" etc introduces themselves...make absolutely no attempt in contacting them... we have an antizoo movement here in Sweden that tries to doxx and intimidate people. Also members from an organisation that claim to be "pedo hunters" are present and tries desperately and aggressively to snare people even if you are completely innocent or unaware the person you are talking to is posing as an underage girl..

Back