Fake User Awareness Thread

Emz102 sent me a picture of their "dog" Reverse image searched and it was from Google.
HTxK9Master claimed they had a wife. Sent pictures and videos of her. Pictures had a tattoo on her side the videos did not. I asked for a picture of her with proof (today's date, his username, the tattoo) and he ghosted me. Be safe out there guys

Emz102 sent me a picture of their "dog" Reverse image searched and it was from Google.
HTxK9Master claimed they had a wife. Sent pictures and videos of her. Pictures had a tattoo on her side the videos did not. I asked for a picture of her with proof (today's date, his username, the tattoo) and he ghosted me. Be safe out there guys
lol......sad.

Gotta confess though, the k9master part of that name does bring to my mind a keyboard warrior slash chronic fantasy masturbator........................

Last edited:
You sound surprised. Why?

Face reality: Showing up in a place like this expecting anything other than wannabe dog-pimps (as in "You wanna play? Cough up the $$$ - even if the $$$ isn't actual cash, they ALL want SOMETHING) and flat-out fakes pretending to be women in hopes of getting a bite is sheer insanity.

Sure, it's POSSIBLE to find the odd hookup now and then, here and there, but thinking that you're gonna make an account here, then get to dip your dick later tonight (or even later next month) is just plain nuts. Too many of the crowd here are all about the "I wanna fuck, and I wanna fuck NOW!" concept, with zero consideration of the concept that if they actually had the balls to walk up to some random stranger and say "I wanna fuck your wife - you wanna watch while I do?" or "can I watch and jack off while you fuck your ol' lady?", the best outcome that can reasonably be expected would be an ass-kickin' that DOESN'T land 'em in the hospital. (Yeah, yeah, I hear you desperate droolers getting set to spew some stupidity about "Well, it CAN happen" - Stuff it where the sun don't shine - Outliers merely PROVE the rule, rather than refuting it.)

Then they wonder why it is that, when they show up here, where those of us who are actually zoos (rather than the typical slobbering wankers trying to scratch their fetish-itch) consider the critters involved to be wife/hubby equivalents, they get shot down in flames over and over and over and over again.

HELLO!?!?!? IS THERE ANYBODY IN THERE?!?!? EVEN JUST TWO LONELY BRAIN CELLS RUBBING TOGETHER TO SPARK A THOUGHT?!?!?

You sound surprised. Why?

Face reality: Showing up in a place like this expecting anything other than wannabe dog-pimps (as in "You wanna play? Cough up the $$$ - even if the $$$ isn't actual cash, they ALL want SOMETHING) and flat-out fakes pretending to be women in hopes of getting a bite is sheer insanity.

Sure, it's POSSIBLE to find the odd hookup now and then, here and there, but thinking that you're gonna make an account here, then get to dip your dick later tonight (or even later next month) is just plain nuts. Too many of the crowd here are all about the "I wanna fuck, and I wanna fuck NOW!" concept, with zero consideration of the concept that if they actually had the balls to walk up to some random stranger and say "I wanna fuck your wife - you wanna watch while I do?" or "can I watch and jack off while you fuck your ol' lady?", the best outcome that can reasonably be expected would be an ass-kickin' that DOESN'T land 'em in the hospital. (Yeah, yeah, I hear you desperate droolers getting set to spew some stupidity about "Well, it CAN happen" - Stuff it where the sun don't shine - Outliers merely PROVE the rule, rather than refuting it.)

Then they wonder why it is that, when they show up here, where those of us who are actually zoos (rather than the typical slobbering wankers trying to scratch their fetish-itch) consider the critters involved to be wife/hubby equivalents, they get shot down in flames over and over and over and over again.

HELLO!?!?!? IS THERE ANYBODY IN THERE?!?!? EVEN JUST TWO LONELY BRAIN CELLS RUBBING TOGETHER TO SPARK A THOUGHT?!?!?
You don't gotta be a dick bro. I've had positive experiences with everyone on this site except those 2. I've even met up with someone. Just tryna warn folks of weirdos. Read the room

You don't gotta be a dick bro. I've had positive experiences with everyone on this site except those 2. I've even met up with someone. Just tryna warn folks of weirdos. Read the room
If that's all you take away, there's nothing further to be said to you.

You're acting surprised that you're getting ghosted by fakes. Why?

Then you're gonna tell *ME* to read the room? HELLO!?!?!?!?

Great thread and please keep it going! -plenty of good advice in the forums on this issue too!

If that's all you take away, there's nothing further to be said to you.

You're acting surprised that you're getting ghosted by fakes. Why?

Then you're gonna tell *ME* to read the room? HELLO!?!?!?!?
It's just a matter of time until someone gets shot for being on your grass, isn't it?

lol

It's just a matter of time until someone gets shot for being on your grass, isn't it?

lol
Well, looking at it practically, doing that might make for good fertilizer... After all, they do sell bloodmeal for exactly that purpose... :devilish:

But seriously, I think my lack of sympathy/empathy for the sort who would bellyache about getting ghosted in a venue such as this is related to the fact that I can't manage to work up anything much better than a mixture of pity and contempt for anyone who's capable of allowing their "Me wanna bust a nut!!" urges to override their sense. And my utter contempt (with not so much as a trace of pity) for the sort of wanker that's going to spew fake bullshit in an effort to get his rocks off knows no bounds.

Comes from not being driven by my balls, I guess... Yeah, sure, sex is great and all, but it ain't exactly an "end of life" situation to have to either "take matters into your own hands", or (Gasp! Horror of horrors!) keep your dick in your pants and just plain do without pussy. (females in the peanut gallery are welcome to twiddle the phrasing as needed to match their plumbing ) Perhaps I've just been living under a rock without knowing it, but I have yet to hear of any outcome worse than a case of blue-balls, or occasionally waking up to a cum-splat on the sheets, as a result of not having sex. Humans ain't Moties...

(Waits for the inevitable "What's a motie?" from the less-literate crowd)

I know there's a Larry Niven series titled Moties, but haven't read it yet so no idea if that's what you're referencing.
There are two Larry Niven (and Jerry Pournelle) novels - "The Mote in God's Eye", and "The Gripping Hand" - that feature Moties. And yes, they're EXACTLY what I'm referencing.

The spoiler ahead is VERY MUCH a spoiler, as it's a central "mystery" in "The Mote in God's Eye", and a key part of the story that the reader doesn't learn until about 3/4 through the first volume. You've been warned...

Moties have a peculiar (absolutely unique, according to in-story knowledge) reproductive biology - They're ALL born male, grow up male, and some unspecified time after going through their equivalent of puberty, can impregnate a female. After some time (never specified in the novels) spent being male, they become female, at which point they can get pregnant and give birth. The process of giving birth stimulates certain cells in their reproductive tracts into becoming active, triggering a return to being male, lather, rinse, repeat until old age sets in and they die.

The catch: With a couple of unusual enough to be called "rare" exceptions that aren't relevant to this post, a female Motie *ABSOLUTELY MUST* become pregnant within a fairly short period of time (again, not specified by the novels, but from one case the reader gets to observe, can be safely assumed to be somewhere between "a few weeks" and "a couple of months") after becoming female, or she dies, generally quite unpleasantly, due to massive hormonal imbalances that result from not changing back to male, which, for an "unassisted" (not going to go into the assistance - too much to talk about, and like the exceptions mentioned, not relevant to this post, though it's one of the core ideas of the second novel in the set) Motie can only happen as a result of becoming pregnant and giving birth.

So they've got a cycle that goes pre-puberty infertile male -> puberty -> fertile male -> fertile female -> got pregnant in time -> gave birth -> fertile male -> fertile female, repeat indefinitely. Every time a motie shifts from male to female, she MUST get pregnant, or she WILL die pretty quick. This has continued for as long as anybody, motie or human, can determine, resulting in "The Cycles" - population grows, civilization develops, population goes beyond planetary carrying capacity, civilization collapses back to "the reinvention of the brick", repeat ad infinitum, with no amount of trying by the Moties succeeding in breaking the cycle, despite constant efforts through their entire known history.

Hence: Humans ain't Moties.

here are two Larry Niven (and Jerry Pournelle) novels - "The Mote in God's Eye", and "The Gripping Hand" - that feature Moties.
Actually there's 4 in the series. "Outies" is the 3rd, an authorized sequel written by Pournelle's daughter. And there's "Reflex" a short story comprised of material cut from the original publication of the first book.

Speaking of smart people stuff, Dartel I'm ordering that book soon. I don't think I've been this excited to read something since the first time I found a Penthouse magazine lol

Actually there's 4 in the series. "Outies" is the 3rd, an authorized sequel written by Pournelle's daughter. And there's "Reflex" a short story comprised of material cut from the original publication of the first book.

Gonna hafta say "nope!" on that one - "Outies" is related to the Moties only in that it's set in the same universe (Pournelle's "Co-Dominion universe" - NOT Niven's "Known Space", as so many seem to think) that the Mote books are. Ditto for the "Pournelle by himself" work "King David's Spaceship" (Which actually makes passing mention of events from "The Mote in God's Eye" as "stuff we heard about on the news", but otherwise has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Moties except for being set in the same universe) Likewise, there are other Pournelle books that are part of the Co-Dominion universe, but have absolutely nothing to do with Moties. Haven't actually read "Outies!" (Don't forget the "!" - it's part of the title) but from the blurbs and reviews, it doesn't have anything to do with Moties - Based on what I've seen/heard ABOUT it, it's an expansion/continuation of a sub-story that makes up a portion of the first part of "The Gripping Hand", but quickly gets dropped in that volume once Renner and Bury figure out that there aren't any "escaped" Moties on the planet Maxroy's Purchase - Just a couple of veterans of the initial trip to Mote Prime who "made the bigtime", and an Alderson jump-point that opens to an outie planet called New Utah about every 20 years due to its star having a black hole companion that moves the Alderson points around. The folks on Maxroy's Purchase are QUITE sympathetic to New Utah, but are legally not supposed to be doing anything unless/until New Utah decides to rejoin the empire - the fact that they DO try to help them out is what got Bury "following the money" and ending up on Maxroy's Purchase with Renner. "Outies!" seems, based on what I've understood about it, but not having actually read it, to be the story of bringing New Utah back into the Empire, and unless there's mention of Moties in passing, it has nothing to do with Moties beyond being set in the same universe.

Never heard of this "Reflex" you mention, so can't/won't try to speak to it. I *DO* recall a Niven-only short that used some bits and pieces that didn't make the cut for the Motie Duology - It was essentially an expanded version of the visit that some of the MacArthur's crew made to a "Church of Him" on New Scotland. A chopped-down version happens fairly early in "The Mote in God's Eye", and not counting the public-transit ride to get there from wherever it was that the crew touched down, only covers maybe 3-4 pages, while the standalone short story was about 12-14 pages, if I remember correctly, though I'll be damned if I can remember the title - I'm wanting really bad to say it was something similar to "Murcheson Blinked", because it's talking about when "Murcheson's Eye", the red supergiant star named after the explorer Jasper Murcheson, who cataloged that area before the secession wars, and is the "jumping off point" for the expedition into the Mote system, "went out" - which would be when the lasers that launched the Crazy Eddie probe from the Mote towards New Caledonia shut down and the probe went into coast mode. That was sometime during the secession wars, so records are untrustworthy.

Strangely I've posted evidence of a user being a catfish on this website, and had my comment/warning to others deleted. I'm not sure why a someone on the moderator team would do that

Strangely I've posted evidence of a user being a catfish on this website, and had my comment/warning to others deleted. I'm not sure why a someone on the moderator team would do that
Nothing surprises me in this thread, lol......

The originator of the thread turned out to be a flake, so.........kinda ironic.

I'm pretty sure that Millies are the source. Either them, or libtards (But I repeat myself, don't I?)
Lol, the "libtards" might be the only ones in the end that could make beast legal; like gay marriage.

The conservatards don't have a good record either.

Pass out the credit where it's due instead of just saving it for the libtards.

Lol, the "libtards" might be the only ones in the end that could make beast legal; like gay marriage.

The conservatards don't have a good record either.

Pass out the credit where it's due instead of just saving it for the libtards.
Bluntly, I couldn't give a quarter of a shit and a lousy wipe whether beast is ever made legal. Assuming it is, whoop-dee-doo... Won't change a damned thing about my existence. If it never is, it STILL won't change my life in any way, shape, or form.

I'm kinda glad I stumbled upon this thread was just about to make a similar post...asking how often do you think it is that people just make up an extravagant lie about what it is they actually do in their day-to-day life?
I seem to see a lot of posts/profiles of females that are k9 exclusive always offering to help females achieve their dream... and oh they also own like 4 dogs and work with dogs for a living.... Either running or owning an animal shelter 🤔

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread I think.

I'm kinda glad I stumbled upon this thread was just about to make a similar post...asking how often do you think it is that people just make up an extravagant lie about what it is they actually do in their day-to-day life?
I seem to see a lot of posts/profiles of females that are k9 exclusive always offering to help females achieve their dream... and oh they also own like 4 dogs and work with dogs for a living.... Either running or owning an animal shelter 🤔

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread I think.
Hell, those aren't the fake accounts. The fakes are all female and looking for guys, in appearance. The WHOLE game is to fool guys who are too thirsty to pay attention to the details and figure out its a guy you're text fucking with.

Slight correction. You left a warning on the users profile wall. The user them self deleted your post, not a moderator. Users are able to delete any and all posts on their profile wall including posts from other users.

Hell, those aren't the fake accounts. The fakes are all female and looking for guys, in appearance. The WHOLE game is to fool guys who are too thirsty to pay attention to the details and figure out its a guy you're text fucking with.
The first part of what you said I don't really understand what you meant there...but the second part yeah I agree there's many dudes pretending to be females and they really will only fool the simple minded. 😑

The first part of what you said I don't really understand what you meant there...but the second part yeah I agree there's many dudes pretending to be females and they really will only fool the simple minded. 😑
Pretty simple. Any zoo exclusive females you see are almost certainly actually real females.

There IS no reason for a female to publicly NOT be interested in males if she's a fake account. That's the whole point of having a fake account.

Back