Do you ever talk to the dogs during sex?

I like calling me names and tell what is he doing.

For the name I say things like "I'm your bitch" or "make me your bitch. I also use cumdump, fucktoy, slut, whore, etc.

And I like describing what is he doing, like "he's breeding me" or "he's fucking me", etc.

Also begging him like "stay please", "please fuck me", etc.

I really enjoy being verbal.

Exactly, I don't know how there are some women who don't even grunt. Like, I have a 9 inch cock inside of me pushing against my cervix rearranging my guts and I just can't stop moaning.
So fucking hot

yes I ask him how did the stock market do today as he pushes and when we are knotted I ask him what he would like to eat for dinner the problem is that he says to me :D
really often I tell him good boy push, fill me up

I love diety talk but I'm much more into words of affirmation and always want my partner to know how amazing they are or how beautiful and love to encourage them and they always seem to enjoy that

• Love
Reactions: K9D
Yes! Lot's of encouragement and positive affirmations for my boy. I also like to describe what's happening but that's really for my pleasure.
That's exactly what I do with me and my girl go watch some of my videos and you'll see how much encouragement I'm giving to her but it is really for me to get off too seems like everybody else enjoys it though

Back