Do you ever talk to the dogs during sex?

Not dogs.

Shared a bed with a bitch, never sex.

Yes, talked to my mistress, equine.

Asked if it was okay to go. Cum inside her.

Asked if I could, and she was, if it was okay.

Mistress, equine, me, human, extremely stupid.

Also talk to Mustangs.

Extremely stupid.

Shared a bed with a bitch. If I made one false move, she could have ripped my throat out.

Shared a bed with a bitch. Cuddles only.

Spent time in pasture with Mustangs and other feral children.

I don't know why I breathe.

Unless I am feral myself, then I am a lost cause.

I am a Zoo, I let female horses fuck me.

I am bad. Very bad.

I never tried to be bad, It just happened.

Mistress.

Slave.

Well, I didn't know.

(Talk to mares during sex with them. "Nice - pu, pu, oh my god, gods, goddesses.)

I explode.

She checks her watch. "Five minutes? Really?"

"Well, I'm a perverted male, and you are an extremely lovely female. Just happen to be different species. And you have an exceptionally hot pussy."

More likely than not, most of the mares I've fucked were laughing behind their hooves.

I talk to my girls, even while they are giggling at my tool.

Me: "Up? Down? Left? Right?"

Mare: Thought bubble over her head. "Don't. Change. Anything."

I give encouragement and feedback on what theyre doing quite often, but I also sometimes have conversations when they're laying still, panting against my neck, and I'm at my most vulnerable.
That sounds insanely hot. Having nice conversation while you get bred deep

Usually I'll say things like, "Oh yeah, good girl. Good girl (my dog's name)." She often likes to back herself into my dick as deep as possible. She'll kind of reposition her hind legs and pushes herself back. I might say something like "Oh yeah, you like that?"

And once we've both reached an orgasm normally I'll cuddle, kiss, and pet her for about 20 minutes. And often I'll tell her what a good girl she is while I'm stroking her fur. I might also say things like "oh yeah, you milked me for everything I had." and similar dirty talk like that.

I also offer words of encouragement between my moans and pants when I can get a word out. Its such an intense experience its hard to say much more then "good boy" and alot of incoherent noises because of how im feeling but after we are done I always make sure to cuddle with him and talk to him telling Cooper how much I love him and give him lot of pets, kisses and attention

I also offer words of encouragement between my moans and pants when I can get a word out. Its such an intense experience its hard to say much more then "good boy" and alot of incoherent noises because of how im feeling but after we are done I always make sure to cuddle with him and talk to him telling Cooper how much I love him and give him lot of pets, kisses and attention
aftercare is so important! ❤️

I give encouragement and feedback on what theyre doing quite often, but I also sometimes have conversations when they're laying still, panting against my neck, and I'm at my most vulnerable.
Girl same. I talk to my boy like he's a baby whenever we're not fucking, but when we are I call him master. Whenever I talk during sex he always seems to respond or at least acknowledge

Always was giving encouragement when my dog would mount me. It felt like I was saying it to arouse myself though cause I was saying things like “harder”, “fuck yeah”, and “come on keep going”.

But when I would try to suck my dog, he would always try to get up. So I always would try to get him to calm down by talking sweet to him and telling him he’s ok. But that didn’t work so I stopped trying to make him cum with my mouth

I do often talk to my partner during sex but it’s not uncommon because we do talk regularly even when we are not having sex. Animals do understand what you are trying to relay to them even though they may not speak English. Animals especially dogs are very perceptive creatures and love when you talk with them and tell them they are doing a good job.

Back