Do you ever talk to the dogs during sex?

I find most kinds of dirty talk to be so incredibly cringy, it can be a turn off. But I do give a few words of encouragement and endearment to my partners. Regardless of who it is.

I give encouragement and feedback on what theyre doing quite often, but I also sometimes have conversations when they're laying still, panting against my neck, and I'm at my most vulnerable.
It is exciting to watch and hear a woman and her dog copulate. The different sounds of the pumping action, the woman moaning and talking dirty. All this while the animal grunts the satisfaction of pumping his cum into her. Raw sensual woman at her best. Ladies do talk to your animal lover. The men enjoy it watching.

My wife will talk to them a little. Dirty encouragement if you will.
"Come on boy, fill mommy up."
"Breed me."
The hottest thing I have ever heard her say though was, "my God Hank, your cock is magnificent!"
Next question - who is Hank? 🥴 The dog, you, a friend ? 😳

Getting close to orgasm, I make some noices, like loosing the air, faint moans, I dont mention his name, my skin and my sex get more sensitive unti I explote in pleasure.
I always wonder if he may get some kind of pleasure hearing my faint moans under him, even kowing he is also enjoing filling his bitch

I give encouragement and feedback on what theyre doing quite often, but I also sometimes have conversations when they're laying still, panting against my neck, and I'm at my most vulnerable.
Atomic Cookie!! Hay how you been girlfriend. I’m trying to remember where I know you from, was it a kik group? Oh I think it was Zooskool chat. How you been? Enjoying your holiday season?

I do often talk to my partner during sex but it’s not uncommon because we do talk regularly even when we are not having sex. Animals do understand what you are trying to relay to them even though they may not speak English. Animals especially dogs are very perceptive creatures and love when you talk with them and tell them they are doing a good job.
Yes I agree praising Titan makes him so happy. More than treats

Back