Do you ever talk to the dogs during sex?

I just like to tell him hes a good boy, usually after hes done/knotted, might say during too at times.
I love the talking part...my gf used to talk to him a lot in the middle of the act with me watching...was an indirect conversation with me. She was updating me on everything was going on( the cock pumping, the cum filling her, getting close to cum etc etc) drove me crazy all the time. Miss that

Yeah. I say nice things to her, her beautiful fur, her beautiful ears, her delicious smell. I praise how cute and nice she is, how much I love her, how good it feels to be inside her, in her hot cookie. How well it squeezes and massages my cock. After orgasm, while stroking her fur, I tell her how beautiful she is and how much I love her, she is the one I love the most in the vast universe.

I talk to my dogs all day long. Often more than I talk to other people (unless I have to).
So naturally there is quite a bit of talk in bed.
Not dirty talk as much as one might think. Usually encouraging remarks. Telling her how happy she makes me. Then when I feel her starting to quiver, I tell her the Bolt command.... "zoom zoom."
She hardly needs me to say it, but it's funny to say before she goes into post orgasm hyper drive around the house.

treating my four legs boys as partners, i often talk to them even when not having sex.......but no political or science conversations :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When it's time for mating, i will call one of my partners next to me, start asking him if he will do a good job while i'm undressing, then tell him the magic words, go get the socks, and he will fully understand what will happen.
While having sex, i usually say simple things such as go deeper, more and some moaning.

treating my four legs boys as partners, i often talk to them even when not having sex.......but no political or science conversations :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When it's time for mating, i will call one of my partners next to me, start asking him if he will do a good job while i'm undressing, then tell him the magic words, go get the socks, and he will fully understand what will happen.
While having sex, i usually say simple things such as go deeper, more and some moaning.
Go get the socks haha.
But yeah, we all do talk during those times. And out of those times.

Usually I'll say things like, "Oh yeah, good girl. Good girl (my dog's name)." She often likes to back herself into my dick as deep as possible. She'll kind of reposition her hind legs and pushes herself back. I might say something like "Oh yeah, you like that?"

And once we've both reached an orgasm normally I'll cuddle, kiss, and pet her for about 20 minutes. And often I'll tell her what a good girl she is while I'm stroking her fur. I might also say things like "oh yeah, you milked me for everything I had." and similar dirty talk like that.
I work in a very similar way to you. I love the emotional side, that's what I like most. Even if from time to time I like the little wild games.

Back