Do you ever talk to the dogs during sex?

You need to talk to them to keep them calm. They will sense if your calm or nervous. You want them to understand that it’s a welcome thing and start acting on their instincts.

It depends how quiet I need to be. Most of the time I need to bury my face into a pillow to keep my groans and moans to a minimum, and turn on some music to muffle the sounds of his claws scratching and slipping against the wooden floors, unable to find any enough traction to really give it to me. The music also helps with his panting and those wet sloppy sex sounds. I kind of wish I could be more vocal but I really need to keep quiet :(
A pitty you have to muffle your sounds.
I have seen many videos with dogs mating a woman, and he really looks frustrated, when he can’t get a good foothold. I will suggest you just have the bed covered with an old blanket, or use it on the floor, so he can get a good traction, and you will then feel him fucking even better.

I give encouragement and feedback on what theyre doing quite often, but I also sometimes have conversations when they're laying still, panting against my neck, and I'm at my most vulnerable.
Many people have commented on how it's rather strange that I talk to my dogs like they're humans but I really do and they understand me and particularly my small rat terrier will even try to speak english and when I'm having sex with my larger dog I'm not really too sure if he listens so much to my encouraging words but me moaning seems to give him a kick

It depends how quiet I need to be. Most of the time I need to bury my face into a pillow to keep my groans and moans to a minimum, and turn on some music to muffle the sounds of his claws scratching and slipping against the wooden floors, unable to find any enough traction to really give it to me. The music also helps with his panting and those wet sloppy sex sounds. I kind of wish I could be more vocal but I really need to keep quiet :(
Being vocal is intense

Yes all the time. But like most "conversations" with dogs its a bunch of nonsense much of the time. It's the tone of voice used that they are sensitive too, beyond a few key words.

Yummm....💞

Yes, many times at the beginning when he thrusts his penis I am quiet but then when he pushes I make little screams of pleasure and often I say good boy push as hard as you can, and I encourage him to continue, often when he's finished and I have the knot inside I yell at him to stay several times, I think it's a normal thing

I'd love to have the privacy to really let loose and moan and groan and get right into it. It rarely happens but when it does I like to praise him a lot, tell him he's a good boy for fucking mommy.

Yeah I have a blanket specially for this. Otherwise the mess and the cleanup is a nightmare. Not to mention all that doggie funk lingering in the air. I think it's so cute and so hot when he can't get traction with his back feet. Feeling him thrusting away wanting to give to me as hard as he can bit unable to find enough traction.
Oh, I think I understand, you enjoy to hear and feel how eagerly he wants to mate

I give encouragement and feedback on what theyre doing quite often, but I also sometimes have conversations when they're laying still, panting against my neck, and I'm at my most vulnerable.
I like calling me names and tell what is he doing.

For the name I say things like "I'm your bitch" or "make me your bitch. I also use cumdump, fucktoy, slut, whore, etc.

And I like describing what is he doing, like "he's breeding me" or "he's fucking me", etc.

Also begging him like "stay please", "please fuck me", etc.

I really enjoy being verbal.

I always make noise during sex, I don't like being quiet. How else will your lover know how to fuck you right?

I don't understand women who just quietly grunt, I have a knotted dick in me, I'm not going to be silent.
Exactly, I don't know how there are some women who don't even grunt. Like, I have a 9 inch cock inside of me pushing against my cervix rearranging my guts and I just can't stop moaning.

Always, always, always. Especially during our “foreplay” time for lack of a better term. Cuddles and talk create a fun experience for us both which is usually followed by some teasing to really get him worked up then it’s down to business where words of encouragement keeps him going or at least I think that’s what does it. I’ve always used this approach with any dog I’ve been with, mine or an acquaintance.

I do encourage them a lot, like "fuck me harder" , "good boy", "your knot is stretching me so much" , sometimes kissing or licking his tongue, massaging his balls with my hand or scratching his head, trying to squeeze his knot with my pussy so he feels more pleasure

Usually I'll say things like, "Oh yeah, good girl. Good girl (my dog's name)." She often likes to back herself into my dick as deep as possible. She'll kind of reposition her hind legs and pushes herself back. I might say something like "Oh yeah, you like that?"

And once we've both reached an orgasm normally I'll cuddle, kiss, and pet her for about 20 minutes. And often I'll tell her what a good girl she is while I'm stroking her fur. I might also say things like "oh yeah, you milked me for everything I had." and similar dirty talk like that.
Damn, that’s so hot. Thanks for sharing!

For the name I say things like "I'm your bitch" or "make me your bitch. I also use cumdump, fucktoy, slut, whore, etc.

And I like describing what is he doing, like "he's breeding me" or "he's fucking me", etc.

would love to hear an audio of you and your dog?

All I’ve managed to do so far is give my boy some oral pleasure, and even there I couldn’t help but talk to him like this.

Back