Do you ever talk to the dogs during sex?

Every time lol. I usually just say things like “mmm you feel so good baby”, “you like that dick inside of you?”, and “you’re such a good girl”. There’s something about communicating with them that is a little sexy to me even though I know she can’t understand my exact words. I think it makes it a little more intimate and personal and fun.

I love talking to him especially when I get licked. Lots of encouragement type stuff "good boy" "keep going" "you make me feel so good" "I needed you so bad" "you're gonna make me cum" yknow, stuff like that to let him know I appreciate all the work hes doing but also it turns me on more so theres that too

I don't have a dog of my own yet but it's sure that I would talk to him and express my satisfaction to him

I love talking to him especially when I get licked. Lots of encouragement type stuff "good boy" "keep going" "you make me feel so good" "I needed you so bad" "you're gonna make me cum" yknow, stuff like that to let him know I appreciate all the work hes doing but also it turns me on more so theres that too
Love this ❤️

I'm still very new to this and I don't dirty talk to her. In stead I just assure her that she's a good girl giving her some loving words. I will see though if the conversation changes as we go further.

Do you ever talk to the dogs during sex?”
Much easier to enjoy having sex if you close the door. Unless you want a threesome 💕

Yup most of the time moans good boy and a bit of posative cursing
my best was ohhhh... f##k your knott is too big.
It Was the last time we tied together the size of his knott and volume of cum was unanticapated.
Was all hands and paws on deck i tell ya.

Absolutely yes. I’m very vocal during playtime. I like to call him my ‘good boy’. I say his name a lot. I say things like ‘you feel so good ‘name’!’ Or ‘you’re so big ‘name!’ and he responds often. He does a growl or a cute groan, he’s even howled twice. I encourage him to lick, to mount, to enjoy our time together by talking to him constantly. It’s not just about me having a pleasurable experience but also for him to enjoy it too. 🖤🐾

Back