Do spayed dogs enjoy vaginal sex

loljoemoe

Tourist
My husky has been spayed and I want to maybe get sexual with her but I’m afraid she either will not like it which in that case I would immediately stop what I’m doing I’m not dumb or the spay would make it impossible without causing damage I’m basically just looking for some info on the topic from experienced people cause I’m a beast virgin and well of course normal virgin lmao

By the way she is medium sized and I think I’m average for a human maybe a little above I think, not to toot my own horn lmao.

I can't have sex with my girl because I'm too big/she's too small, but she really enjoys some fingering. The harder part about it is that fixing canines can remove a lot of their sexual desire. If she was spayed after several heats she may be developed enough for it to work. If it happened before that, it's unlikely to be possible at all as the canal wouldn't have developed properly, and she won't have learned that good feelings can come from there.

If you don't know when the procedure was done you can take a look at her. Just don't expect anything to happen.

Edit: And I can't state this enough; it's easy to injure if you aren't careful. Many here would simply say don't even try with a spayed girl. It's a fast way to lose your bond with her, if you have a strong one. It also makes you feel like a piece of shit, if you actually care about her. Trust me, I know.
I am pretty sure we got her spayed pretty late but just to be safe I think I will leave her alone because i have tried rubbing her nipples and folds and she seems to get nervous and doesn’t like it so I will keep it platonic forever and now on maybe one day when I want to get a new dog and have a relationship with her I will make sure to keep her intact and get a large breed although that is sad cause they die earlier they are very compatible and passionate dogs though usually Great Danes are super nice and I’ve been around a lot of them

No need to jump the gun. You need to act a bit more like a dog to get her the message. Directly touching her will make her uncomfortable. Try playing with her a bit. Maybe some wrestling or tug on the floor. And then 'accidentally' touch her, and see her reaction. Even if you find out you can't penetrate her I still find it worthwhile to give her orgasms every once in a while. It's a fantastic way to bond with her, and love her more than 99% of dog 'owners' ever will. If you guys eventually get comfortable with each other in that way you can always just rub your parts together without penetrating. I think it's called 'hotdogging'. I recommend reading the following post for more advice.

Of course, you know your dog the best. Don't force anything.
I have already read almost all of that I’ve been researching this alot actually thank you for your help I was actually going to try this guide but there are other people in my home and I definitely would not try to do the wrestle thing in my room I feel there’s not enough space and she doesn’t really ever go in there I think my best bet would be to wait for a day when there is no one in my house and I will try and see what she does after the ruff housing and following the guide

My girl always wants to be near me. However, some dogs are more independent than others, it's just their nature. (Especially huskies) You might want to focus on building a deeper relationship with her for a while. How long have you had her and how old is she?
I’ve had her for more than 2 years and she’s atleast 3 years I think

My girl always wants to be near me. However, some dogs are more independent than others, it's just their nature. (Especially huskies) You might want to focus on building a deeper relationship with her for a while. How long have you had her and how old is she?
I’ve already thought about just trying to build a better relationship with her I’ve been walking her everyday giving her treats and just in general playing with her with toys

I get the whole undeveloped thing but my dog got spayed after multiple heats I think cause I remember her having her period and finding blood around the house more than once

Regarding: "Do spayed dogs enjoy vaginal sex": Some do, sure. If they know what it is / was beforehand and enjoy this sort of activities, they might enjoy it exactly the same as beforehand.

Just that the male part needs to be more cautious and careful, depending on the surgical procedure which was done.

They are still able to orgasm without problems and can enjoy stimulation the same as beforehand - even request this all few days.
If that's what you talk about in regards of "enjoy vaginal sex".

But many won't, even less if they had no already active and enjoying sexual life before the procedure. It all depends on the individual dog and the type of surgical procedure. All of this matters as well in terms of physical possibilities.

As such there are various experiences between owners and spayed dogs, for some more fortunate, for some not so fortunate. No universal answer to this one.

i'm contemplating this question myself as my girl had to be spayed for medical reasons recently. she flags and did so even when coned and bandaged up, but i didn't dare to try anything. she means too much to me to risk her well-being for my own gratification. might try to see how she feels about anal or if she'd still enjoy me going down on her (she used to love that, laying down and getting all the attention) sometime down the line, tho likely not. the sex was amazing, it never really was a big part of our relationship.

she still tries to rim me when i'm messing with my boy, which was super weird when she had the cone.

i'm contemplating this question myself as my girl had to be spayed for medical reasons recently. she flags and did so even when coned and bandaged up, but i didn't dare to try anything. she means too much to me to risk her well-being for my own gratification. might try to see how she feels about anal or if she'd still enjoy me going down on her (she used to love that, laying down and getting all the attention) sometime down the line, tho likely not. the sex was amazing, it never really was a big part of our relationship.

she still tries to rim me when i'm messing with my boy, which was super weird when she had the cone.
If you think she was developed enough before getting spayed than it’s probably ok you just have to be extremely careful but I get what your saying you probably still will not do it just incase cause you wouldn’t wanna damage your partner

i also don’t really now exactly alot about the female dogs anatomy like I know that there’s the clitoris the clitoral fossa which is what you wanna avoid and the the vagina hole I know that but I’m not sure the placement of all those things I’m pretty sure the clit is towards the bottom at the tip of the triangle folds?

And I don’t think my dog has had much sexual activity before the spaying so she probably doesn’t know what it like so that might be another factor she doesn’t wanna try anything

one my girls had to be spayed for health reasons, she was 9 at the time, She still demands to be fingered often, in no uncertain terms, but I know by the feel of things penetration is out of the question, by how things healed up, and the added risk of things cna no longer purge as effectively as when everyt hing is working as it should so cleanliness is even more vital than befor.

I’m pretty sure the clit is towards the bottom at the tip of the triangle folds?

If the vagina is not lifted upwards (i.e. "flagged"), it sits noticeable lowered in relation to the anus - the clitoris sits on the end which is directed to the dog's head, as such comparable to humans.

But in opposite to humans it is placed around 0,4 to 0,8 inches / 1-2 cm below the outer entrance (depends on many factors, size of the dog being one, heat and swollen vulva being another) at the separation between the clitoral fossa and the vestibule.

Female Dog Internals - Side view.jpgFemale Dog Reproductive Organs.jpg

On the left picture (which in my opinion is a bit misleading as the cervix tends to be placed further / vagina tends to be longer in relation to the dog's drawn body size) the angle is well visible, which for inexperienced zoophiles might lead to confusion regarding "why is there no easy entry?", but this doesn't correlate with the clitoral fossa.

If the vagina is not lifted upwards (i.e. "flagged"), it sits noticeable lowered in relation to the anus - the clitoris sits on the end which is directed to the dog's head, as such comparable to humans.

But in opposite to humans it is placed around 0,4 to 0,8 inches / 1-2 cm below the outer entrance (depends on many factors, size of the dog being one, heat and swollen vulva being another) at the separation between the clitoral fossa and the vestibule.

View attachment 369004View attachment 369005

On the left picture (which in my opinion is a bit misleading as the cervix tends to be placed further / vagina tends to be longer in relation to the dog's drawn body size) the angle is well visible, which for inexperienced zoophiles might lead to confusion regarding "why is there no easy entry?", but this doesn't correlate with the clitoral fossa.
Thank you this is very helpful

I can't have sex with my girl because I'm too big/she's too small, but she really enjoys some fingering. The harder part about it is that fixing canines can remove a lot of their sexual desire. If she was spayed after several heats she may be developed enough for it to work. If it happened before that, it's unlikely to be possible at all as the canal wouldn't have developed properly, and she won't have learned that good feelings can come from there.

If you don't know when the procedure was done you can take a look at her. Just don't expect anything to happen.

Edit: And I can't state this enough; it's easy to injure if you aren't careful. Many here would simply say don't even try with a spayed girl. It's a fast way to lose your bond with her, if you have a strong one. It also makes you feel like a piece of shit, if you actually care about her. Trust me, I know.
Good to know.
Thank you

Back