Did you loose your virginity to people or an animal?

Did you loose your virginity to people or an animal?

• Human

• Dog

• Horse

• Farm Animals

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I lost my virginity to a beautiful mare when I was 14 years old. I will never let go of that moment of guilt. It was awful and amazing at the same time. A feeling of dirt but at the same time filling.
I did not lose anything, it was a win-win for a 14 old boy,

humjan. don't regret it but wasn't great. never had sex with animals, don't plan on it but sex with humans, or at least the ones i have had, is nothing to brag about. I've had a few different types, rough, leisurely, loving, role playing, but none of them quite hit home.

Depends. I had gotten head to completion from a beautiful human girl once, but my first penetrative sex experience was a draft horse mare. Imagine my shock when I learned that (comparatively) tiny teen girl pussy wasn’t THAT much different the following year.

Afhænger. Jeg havde fået hoved til færdiggørelse fra en smuk menneskelig pige en gang, men min første penetrerende sexoplevelse var en udkast til hesteho hoppe. Forestil dig mit chok, da jeg lærte, at (forholdsvis) lille teenage pige ikke var så meget anderledes det følgende

Depends. I had gotten head to completion from a beautiful human girl once, but my first penetrative sex experience was a draft horse mare. Imagine my shock when I learned that (comparatively) tiny teen girl pussy wasn’t THAT much different the following year.
Yes you are right there are not that much different in having your cock in the pussy of a sow a heifer or girl. they are all wonderful,and it is nice to have something different to go too.

I so envy those who had that powerful first experience with an animal. Mine was an awkward mess with a girlfriend I had in my late teens.
Or even better yet, I know that some of you even had your first orgasm with an animal. Now that must be something of a memory to have.
My first sexual experiences was with a plushy seal teddy :D

When I was 9 or ten years old, my neighbor's Rottweiler surprised me after I got out of the shower and after repeated attempts to penetrate me finally hit the lucky spot driving his entire length into me. He then proceeded to jackhammer his cock into me until he started spurting his cum deep inside me which drove me to an avalanche of multiple orgasms with my pussy spasming out of control on the warmth of his huge cock and its powerful spurts of cum.

Back