Did you loose your virginity to people or an animal?

Did you loose your virginity to people or an animal?

• Human

• Dog

• Horse

• Farm Animals

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
a lot of the time the first times with human are also not pleasant - it is just naturally the nature of the first time having sex usually
Uh... well, I will say that my first (and only) time fucking was great but mixed. I was somewhere in my early to mid twenties (not revealing my age, I probably lost my virginity waaaay after everyone else did by probably 10 years) and I lucked out with an older woman. Went for 40 minutes though it did get a little painful at times, which is what made it mixed. Bet she didn't expect a first timer to last that long though. :ROFLMAO:

Uh... well, I will say that my first (and only) time fucking was great but mixed. I was somewhere in my early to mid twenties (not revealing my age, I probably lost my virginity waaaay after everyone else did by probably 10 years) and I lucked out with an older woman. Went for 40 minutes though it did get a little painful at times, which is what made it mixed. Bet she didn't expect a first timer to last that long though. :ROFLMAO:

to males it is different, while to males it can be ackward because it is the first time to women it is more "is it painful" because it is the first time she gets penetrated or "it is awesome" because after the heyman broke she did not have any pain.

I wouldn't call it taken advantage. ... Well maybe I would, but I'm still glad because it was an awakening in me. I learned what I was, and was taught many things by someone I knew and trusted, so Al in all I'd say it was a good result.
Don't feel sad for me, because I'm not sad. It was, as the line from Casablanca goes "the start of a beautiful friendship"

I was taken by my dog and bled a little like a good girl. (I am male though.) It was the first time for both of us. ?

Would all depend on if by virginity, you mean first time penetrated anally/penetrating someone (anal or otherwise). If that is the case, then human (when I was really young and experimenting with a friend)

Or if by virginity, you mean cumming into someone/getting cummed into. Then I guess technically that would be a dog for me, concerning my anal virginity (the dog was neutered, but I have seen his anus twitch looking like he was cumming when giving him hand jobs, even though no ejaculate came out). My standard virginity would be with a human female under this definition

Well.... uh- my first experience was with my dog. That's who I lost my virginity to.
I was... very young. Changing. My dog was much larger and stronger than I was- and he overpowered me and mounted me. It wasn't quite THAT successful because he didn't knot me- but it was an entire accident on my part and I was very unprepared.

The next few times he tried to mount me, I was more prepared and very, very willing. But that was so long ago I can barely even recall the feeling of him mounting me. :(

Also- for those of you that lost your virginity to horses-? Jealous. xD

I'm wondering what other think about this. I've only done anal, giving not receiving, with a dog. I've done it many times now. Does that count to anyone as losing one's virginity? I'm not sure what to consider it.

as has been said, depends on your definition. IMO, your dick got wet, therefore virginity lost.
me, i didn't get my dick wet until i was damn near 40. such a waste of time... wasn't for lack of desire but lack of understanding. the first girl i had was spayed, so there was outercourse, but ... she really didn't like it. second girl, same story for the most part, but she at least orgasmed during outercourse. wasn't until the third female i had that i finally found a girl who really enjoyed sex. she was sadly also spayed, but it never even occurred to me to try cunnilingus with her. so sad... it was a long time after moving and having to give her up before i was able to get a dog again. gave my virginity to a (fellow zoo) friend's dog. now i finally have an intact girl of my own.

as has been said, depends on your definition. IMO, your dick got wet, therefore virginity lost.
me, i didn't get my dick wet until i was damn near 40. such a waste of time... wasn't for lack of desire but lack of understanding. the first girl i had was spayed, so there was outercourse, but ... she really didn't like it. second girl, same story for the most part, but she at least orgasmed during outercourse. wasn't until the third female i had that i finally found a girl who really enjoyed sex. she was sadly also spayed, but it never even occurred to me to try cunnilingus with her. so sad... it was a long time after moving and having to give her up before i was able to get a dog again. gave my virginity to a (fellow zoo) friend's dog. now i finally have an intact girl of my own.
Sad that I don't remember the date or first time I did it. I do remember milestones along the path of figuring out who I was and what I wanted and I guess that's what's important. I'm getting really close to getting my own dog. I'm working towards moving out now, shortly after I'll get an intact female dog. I start a new job soon, much higher pay and I should enjoy it, at least more than my current one. That's when I'll consider it my full virginity. With my own dog at my own place, not anal. Just the way I want it to be.

Simultaneously to both. Small group experience. I think we were all virgins prior. We were ... young ... not to drag us into "that" discussion. But the dog was "proof" to us that our sexual explorations and experimentation was not "sinful." The bitch was cool with it. That a creature of nature unaffected by religious, cultural and legal judgment was okay with it proved to a neighbor boy (dog's owner) and my sister that we were not likely to get blasted by lighting for finally "doing the deed." Natural law ruled, in our way of thinking. Great day! Post is causing me to revisit a cherished memory of innocence, being "initiated" into sexuality with others. And yes, penetrative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back