Did you loose your virginity to people or an animal?

Did you loose your virginity to people or an animal?

• Human

• Dog

• Horse

• Farm Animals

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
First was a goat and it was amazing
My first was a cow or sow many years ago, so not sure. Had them many, many times during the following years. At some time a goat too. And you are right, a female goat feels so wonderful. I dream of finding one again.
Been vary active with the cows and sows for 5-6 years before the first woman.

Last edited:
Dog.
It was awkward, and short, and involved a ton of false-starts (she was just as nervous and excited, and I wanted to make sure she was okay with everything) but wonderful. Learned quite a bit about female canine genital geometry, though!

Lost my virginity to a people. He was a chubby people. He was nice. Fun times. Still havent ever experienced penetrative sex with a nonpeople animal. 😔. One day!

When I was younger in my teens would mess around with our family dog she would lick a lot I always tried to penetrate but never got anywhere this was my first attraction to animals sexually and I think I had more interest in them then I did girls but ultimately was a girl in the neighborhood that I lost it too

My first was a cow or sow many years ago, so not sure. Had them many, many times during the following years. At some time a goat too. And you are right, a female goat feels so wonderful. I dream of finding one again.
Been vary active with the cows and sows for 5-6 years before the first woman.
Addition :
I don’t like the phrase ‘losing my virginity’. I didn’t loose anything, so feel it is strange to talk about loosing something, when it was a win-win for both of us.

Back