Did you loose your virginity to people or an animal?

Did you loose your virginity to people or an animal?

• Human

• Dog

• Horse

• Farm Animals

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was about 10 with my neighbours dog. I was playing in the yard with him and he got excited and mounted me. I was wearing shorts and his cock slid past them and into me. It felt good so I let him do it until he was finished. We did it for a couple months until they moved away. I was sad to see him go.
That’s a shame. I’m 20 and still looking for my first.

Standard virginity, with a woman.
Anal virginity, still have it but wanting to give it to a dog. I guess you could say I'm going to the dog's.

I loos my virginity with my boyfriend, but in parallel I was already playing with Chamo and he was licked me first.
At the end, I can say that Chamo was the one to blame, that I let my boyfriend take my virginity
That's hilarious. Blaming it on the dog. I'm joking of course. I have a sense of humor and try to use it when possible. Have fun.

Human
I wouldn't say it was unwilling but I was led and used as an older boys cock sleeve for awhile. He wasn't unkind and was gentle so I was never hurt and don't really have any ill will to the experience. I do wonder if its why I'm as okay with kink as I am, but I feel like may date back even further.

Dog later on loved to lick ass, as I accidentally found out leaning over the bath. Later I was with a human lady for awhile and thankfully that is over.

No present lovers, but some of the stories here give me hope that maybe I can find a women willing to share a dog cock together happily ever after. Its a scary thought though because that is a hell of a thing to confess to someone. But I really have to wonder how common these feelings may be; people joke about it, furry art is pretty big, and there are even references to it in pop culture if you look enough. Maybe there are more curious people out there than I think.

Back