Did you loose your virginity to people or an animal?

Did you loose your virginity to people or an animal?

• Human

• Dog

• Horse

• Farm Animals

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
My Grandmothers companion was named Molly, after my Grandmother passed away when I was 6 years old. I was given Molly in her Will, we spent a handful of years after my Grandmothers passing together. Then I was blessed to lose my virginity to Molly and we spent the remainder of her years as a happy couple in Love.

I lost my virginity v.young, well before I had any inkling of sex being possible with animals - didn't discover zoo until my late teens and even then didn't loose my dog virginity until I was in my 30s

I lost it to the family dog, a big pitbull named Bruno, when I was younger. Nearly got a heart attack because I had no idea dogs had knots on their dicks and I thought we were going to stay stuck until my mother comes home and that I would need to rush to the hospital with a pussy full of dog meat. Thankfully no one caught us and he pulled out after 15 minutes or so.

Quite an interesting experience.
I'm sure you would have thought of a perfectly reasonable explanation.

But yea, that sounded a bit too close for comfort lol

Perfectly reasonable explanation? Ha, no way! I was too scared to think about a decent excuse to justify the knot inside me. I can't just say "Hey, mom! I was looking under the bed, naked because I just took a bath, because I couldn't find my phone and good old Bruno mounted me! I totally didn't present myself to him on purpose, please believe I'm not a zoophile. Can we go to the hospital?"

Pure bullshit lol
Lol
Exactly, that sounds like a perfectly reasonable explanation. Happens all the time I'm sure

I lost it to the family dog, a big pitbull named Bruno, when I was younger. Nearly got a heart attack because I had no idea dogs had knots on their dicks and I thought we were going to stay stuck until my mother comes home and that I would need to rush to the hospital with a pussy full of dog meat. Thankfully no one caught us and he pulled out after 15 minutes or so.

Quite an interesting experience.
I can just imagine the shock that must have been going on in your head at the time! Glad to hear you didnt have to be carried out on a stretcher 😭

When I was younger in my teens would mess around with our family dog she would lick a lot I always tried to penetrate but never got anywhere this was my first attraction to animals sexually and I think I had more interest in them then I did girls but ultimately was a girl in the neighborhood that I lost it too
Ever find success with a dog?

Back