Canine Penis Size Comparison

I have read so much about the size differences. I love a big dick, and my husband and I are considering getting a Rottweiler. We have been wanting to get a dog for some time now because we love them as family members. Since we are considering a family pet, I might as well get one with a large penis.
A Rottweiller is a good choice. They usually have a thick cock and a bulky knot.

Personal experience has taught me that there is no standard size for any breed.
I have had Danes with no more than 4in before the knot mind the knot.was probably almost the same .
My Rottie is an easy 9.5 before the knot my risgeback a solid 8in
My mom's Rottie mastiff Cross's one 10in before a 3 in knot the other 8in
The biggest doggie cock I have ever taken was a medium size mongrel with 14 inches of cock and knot that went so deep he opened my posterior Fornix

I'm think, I'm know form my Expirince not his sise play the first role but what and how can the use and how long... :))

I find the knot from the Shepard races (Australian and German) very good. I'm don't know why but i'm in fear for the knot from the great dane. The cutest knot was i have seen is the border collie 😊

I have been with a yellow lab he was 5 or so at the time. The owner's wife had the dog well trained and I would not say that it is the biggest that I have ever come across but that lab knew how to work it what did they say it's not the size it's the motion I miss that dog I let him take me over and over one day he just kept coming back for more best sex ever and he paid such great attention to cleaning me up afterwards

Where were you when I was asking this question a month ago? Knot sizes are a bit strange though. Am I interpreting correctly that the largest you've seen is 10.5 inches in circumference on the boerboel? I've seen 11 inches circumference on a 140-160 lb great dane and a 110-130 lb great dane that's almost as large as 10.5. I expected mastiffs to be larger in general.
Ffs the original post and this reply are so sexy!

Hi, this is my first thread on any zoo site, I'm new to zoophilia.
I have been wondering for a while what the average penis length is for different species of canine/breeds of dogs. I've never found any definitive list. If anyone has a list please share, or if you've measured your boy, please reply with the breed/species and it's length/girth so we can make one ourselves.
very interesting question

https://***********.com/videos/alison-140658.html

Fila measured

How do u estimate ?
Around 17 cms, but his cock is not fully hard and big as it can reach when she applies measurement to him. I would say may totally 18 or 19 cms ( 7,5-8 inches ) Don't forget, when a dog has a big cock, that can be really BIG above what people can imagine. Usually mastiffs and danes, even GSD, Rotties etc have these measurements, despite of obviously differences between each dog. I have met some with average 15 or less, but there are others than can easily give you 18/20 cms, so you may guess how arousing and enjoyable it can be when you have at sight a huge cock hanging from a dog who let you touch and suck his red rocket while throbbing and cumming all the time

I read somewhere I forget where that Labs have one of the biggest cocks. Does anyone if that’s true?
No, definitely not.

From my experience, mastiffs have the biggest weapons and I've never seen just an exception. Danes are also huge, but I've read here exist some differences from dog to dog, and I don't know any St Bernard, I guess are truly big. Following breeds I'd say Rotties and GSD or their mixtures, regularly big cocks with nice knots almost in every case, at least these males I've been with. Even you can engage with a hung giant schnauzer, a husky with humongous cock or a very gifted weimaraner, but I doubt any lab can beat to the rest of big size bod dogs. That said, the biggest cock I saw, belonged to a mongrel

Back