Canine Penis Size Comparison

I have experienced a GSD (7in x 4in), Black Lab (6.5in x 4), Sheepdog (5.5in x 3in), Standard Poodle (7.5in x 3in), Portuguese Water Dog (5.5in x 3.5in), different Standard Poodle (6in x 3.5in).

I feel I have had some decent luck with medium sized dogs.

I have experienced a GSD (7in x 4in), Black Lab (6.5in x 4), Sheepdog (5.5in x 3in), Standard Poodle (7.5in x 3in), Portuguese Water Dog (5.5in x 3.5in), different Standard Poodle (6in x 3.5in).

I feel I have had some decent luck with medium sized dogs.
Sorry, what’s GSD? Is it Great Dane?

Работейки като ветеринарна медицинска сестра, която практикува, също има развъдник, кучетата се различават по размер точно толкова, колкото и хората, различните породи имат общ среден размер, но винаги има изключения по-големи и по-малки.
Най-големият кучешки петел, който някога съм виждал, беше на 25-килограмова смесена порода по-дълга и по-дебела от всяка порода, два пъти по-голяма от него и с управляем възел. И бакулум, който улеснява лесното проникване на женски партньор.
Според Вас коя бихте препоръчали?

Anyone know anything about coyotes? I've been wondering about them for ages now, even if they're similar to dogs.

How would someone describe a Labrador cock? Size, colour, ... taste? 😏 I haven't seen one in person, but considering adopting a couple of lab boys, and if they consent playing with them a bit then

I think the best size is long enough his tip quivers on your cervix when he cums big enough to feel full and enough where his knot hardly fits if it does and you can feel the swelling against you as he humps

I have been with a yellow lab he was 5 or so at the time. The owner's wife had the dog well trained and I would not say that it is the biggest that I have ever come across but that lab knew how to work it what did they say it's not the size it's the motion I miss that dog I let him take me over and over one day he just kept coming back for more best sex ever and he paid such great attention to cleaning me up afterwards
Such an amazing hot story! Love hearing and learning from people!

I was young and the neighbors dog visited as I was petting him he started to get excited and started to slid out of his sheath. Upon massaging it it formed into a gaint red member 12 " from tip to the back of the knot, and the knot measured 4.5" across. No way was that going to fit me back then. Years later there was my choclate Lab only 10" and 3.5 around made my eyes cross.

Anyone know anything about coyotes? I've been wondering about them for ages now, even if they're similar to dogs.
The male's maximum weight is 20.00kg and his maximum length 1.35m - I don't believe he would be well endowed compared to a large boned canine.

Back