Canine Penis Size Comparison

Flint

Citizen of Zooville
Hi, this is my first thread on any zoo site, I'm new to zoophilia.
I have been wondering for a while what the average penis length is for different species of canine/breeds of dogs. I've never found any definitive list. If anyone has a list please share, or if you've measured your boy, please reply with the breed/species and it's length/girth so we can make one ourselves.

Additional reading:

Where do they measure the length from behind the knot or in front of it, penis side?

The chart says for German Shepherds 8 inches. That is correct if measuring from in front, penis side of the knot. But really you need to add another 2 inches minimum because it pushes that much further in when the knot is inside. Even further if they are thrusting with the knot inside.

I know sometimes my boys hit me real deep

The proper measurement for a dog penis is the length of the shaft including the bulbus glandis, and not including the muscular tissue behind the glands, whose purpose is to keep the male from getting injured during coitus. (In other words, the tip of the head to the base of the knot, not including the tether, is the proper measurement for length, just like this chart shows [even though this is a bit of an embellishment for what is typical]).
Ok then the chart is not correct in the German Shepherd. Both my boys are about 8 from the tip to the knot. You would have to add more to go to the base of the knot as you have said.

Oh, now I know what you mean, the knot is even deeper inside, 1-2 inches past the tight entrance of the vagina. You're right, I never thought about that!
I've never actually measured either of my boys but I know that 8 inches in front of the knot would be about right. If you need to measure from the base then I'd say add at least 2 more inches. That makes the chart wrong but woh knows how the person that made the chart meant the measurement to be measured.
As far as horses go That large one might be a draft horse but I have never seen anything so big. We have Tennessee Walkers and they are pretty big.

Back