Canine Penis Size Comparison

my husky is something between the border collie and german shepherd. he is like 16 - 19 (if you are counting the knot too)
his rocket looks and tastes amazing, but i sadly was never fucked by him because he's not interested in me :cry:

the only thing i do with him is masturbating him and giving deepthroats, his cock feels amazing throbbing and cumming in my throat 🤤
but i would absolutely love if he started getting interested in me and fuck my slut ass 🥰

This really puts into perspective how much work you have to do to prepare to take a larger dog...
that's the neat part. you don't. thanks to canine penis going in fully deflated and out either semi or fully deflated as well.
doesn't hurt to prepare somewhat as mishaps can happen, but it's not like you 100% need to prepare. not even a sliver of amount of work ppl who wish to take a stallion need to do.

that's the neat part. you don't. thanks to canine penis going in fully deflated and out either semi or fully deflated as well.
doesn't hurt to prepare somewhat as mishaps can happen, but it's not like you 100% need to prepare. not even a sliver of amount of work ppl who wish to take a stallion need to do.
unless you want power slammed by a giant breed
a knot of that size unless you want to feel like your going to pop i would recommend something much smaller to start off with and work up to the big boys
At least that was my experience

My Zep is a Bull Mastiff and his penis is quite long and thick. I would say his erect length would be between 9 and 10 inches. His knot is amazingly thick 💦
Whereas others like one of my ex’s had a Great Dane and he was longer I would say at least 11 inches but not thicker. Another of my ex’s had a Labrador and he was about 7inches hard and not as thick. My neighbours dog is a Golden Retriever and he’s about a 7 also.
All such wonderful creatures with beautiful penises. 🖤🐾

My Zep is a Bull Mastiff and his penis is quite long and thick. I would say his erect length would be between 9 and 10 inches. His knot is amazingly thick 💦
Whereas others like one of my ex’s had a Great Dane and he was longer I would say at least 11 inches but not thicker. Another of my ex’s had a Labrador and he was about 7inches hard and not as thick. My neighbours dog is a Golden Retriever and he’s about a 7 also.
All such wonderful creatures with beautiful penises. 🖤🐾Ii agree with you

All such wonderful creatures with beautiful penises. 🖤

Mastiff is my dream knot

Back