Canine Penis Size Comparison

Hi, this is my first thread on any zoo site, I'm new to zoophilia.
I have been wondering for a while what the average penis length is for different species of canine/breeds of dogs. I've never found any definitive list. If anyone has a list please share, or if you've measured your boy, please reply with the breed/species and it's length/girth so we can make one ourselves.
So ready see my girlfriend take her first knot

If only it was this simple. Both my Dalmatian dogs were different. My first was massive this one not so much in both size and knot so it’s down to the dog rather than breed. My friend has a medium size dog and he’s huge.
Very true. I've had a massive 140 pound Anatolian Shepherd with a very very big dick, 2nd largest I've seen on a dog, but then I've also had a 90 pound Beagle/ Shepherd mix who had a bigger dick than the Anatolian. In my experience Hound breeds do tend to be a bit larger.

I've never measured any of the dogs I've been with over the years. The biggest large breed dog I've ever been with was an Anatolian Shepherd. Huge dog. Weighed nearly as much as myself. Had a massive dick. Long shaft and a thick knot. He was our farm guard dog. Very dominant. He had his way with me many times over the years.
The biggest dick on a dog I've ever fucked was a German Shepherd + Beagle mix. You couldn't really tell that he was either by the coat pattern. More Shepherd than beagle I guess, except for the brown legs and white tipped tail. 85 pounds but packing a dick that would smack my calve muscle after pulling out from doggystyle. Taking and holding the knot used to make me sweat, in the best kind of way. That dog truly owned my pussy.
Oh my lord I want your Anatolian Shepherd to have his way with me. (Now Im going looking for pictures of dog breeds schlong to further my vision. Thanks for sharing

I would love to take them all, but as long as I dont have that much practice, I would honestly prefer to remain in the range of 5-9 inches lol

I wish people would measure their dogs and post pictures of the penis with the measuring tape showing the results. I haven't seen actual contribution to these threads for months.
Makes me curious if there's more exaggeration with human dick-measuring or animal measuring. On one hand, ego-bragging from humans is a strong reason for exaggeration, but animal cocks are also often discussed in size-kink related thoughts/terms so there's strong reason there as well :unsure:

My great danes cock is amazing.....I have this weird obsession with his knot tho 🤣🤣🤣🤷 once its full size sometimes I literally just sit there on the floor and rub on it and run my fingers over the giant veins that bulge out on it and completely forget the fact that he has a massive cock hanging below it lol....idk why....but he def doesnt complain.....
You’re a knot worshiper.

Hi, this is my first thread on any zoo site, I'm new to zoophilia.
I have been wondering for a while what the average penis length is for different species of canine/breeds of dogs. I've never found any definitive list. If anyone has a list please share, or if you've measured your boy, please reply with the breed/species and it's length/girth so we can make one ourselves.
i’ve seen some vary in maaaany ways, so i dunno

Working as a veterinary nurse who's practise also has a stud kennel , Dogs vary in size just as much as humans do , different breeds have an overall average size but there are always exceptions bigger and smaller.
The biggest dog cock i have ever seen was on a 25kilo mixed breed longer and fatter than any breed twice his size and with a manageable knot. And a baculum that facilitated easy penetration of a female partner.

Working as a veterinary nurse who's practise also has a stud kennel , Dogs vary in size just as much as humans do , different breeds have an overall average size but there are always exceptions bigger and smaller.
The biggest dog cock i have ever seen was on a 25kilo mixed breed longer and fatter than any breed twice his size and with a manageable knot. And a baculum that facilitated easy penetration of a female partner.
Wow you must be horny all the time! Lol

Back