Canine Penis Size Comparison

Hi, this is my first thread on any zoo site, I'm new to zoophilia.
I have been wondering for a while what the average penis length is for different species of canine/breeds of dogs. I've never found any definitive list. If anyone has a list please share, or if you've measured your boy, please reply with the breed/species and it's length/girth so we can make one ourselves.
I will suggest English Mastiff for size, Rottie for fun, German Shepard for stamina. As far as size, my mastiff was huge, about 9-10 inches. I say "was" because I lost him last year. My Rottie is 8 or so inches, same with the G.S. although slightly smaller.

Loving this discussion :love:.As an avarge sized male I find it surprising that even smaller dogs have bigger cocks than I do. However, I would gladly help my gf to try this out is she was willing. My question to girls would be how they felt afterwards toward their bf dicks? Is it still enjoyable to have sex with man or they started to prefer playing with the dog?

I've never measured any of the dogs I've been with over the years. The biggest large breed dog I've ever been with was an Anatolian Shepherd. Huge dog. Weighed nearly as much as myself. Had a massive dick. Long shaft and a thick knot. He was our farm guard dog. Very dominant. He had his way with me many times over the years.
The biggest dick on a dog I've ever fucked was a German Shepherd + Beagle mix. You couldn't really tell that he was either by the coat pattern. More Shepherd than beagle I guess, except for the brown legs and white tipped tail. 85 pounds but packing a dick that would smack my calve muscle after pulling out from doggystyle. Taking and holding the knot used to make me sweat, in the best kind of way. That dog truly owned my pussy.

No, why the fuck do you know the penis length of the men in your family?
You don't ask your male relatives that?
I asked every male in both my family and my husbands family when I found out that I had a male child in me. Did not want a less equipped son that would be bullied so I asked everyone to calculate the possibility how large my boy would be once grown up.

But on a serious note, yeah, who the fuck knows the erect size of the male family members penis?

You don't ask your male relatives that?
I asked every male in both my family and my husbands family when I found out that I had a male child in me. Did not want a less equipped son that would be bullied so I asked everyone to calculate the possibility how large my boy would be once grown up.

But on a serious note, yeah, who the fuck knows the erect size of the male family members penis?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My only experience is jerking off a Chihuahua a couple times many, many moons ago. That dick was shockingly large compared to the size of the dog.

Last edited:
Among the dogs I have known, the boxer and the labrador had everything it needed, neither too much nor too little ;)
I think these companions know how to provoke envy in beginners without scaring them away 🥰

Unfortunately the standard deviation here seems to be quite high at least in my case considering all the dogs I had opportunity to be with. It would be great if we could share our measurements here and calculate the basic statistical measures basing them on the collected values on the fly :D

Unfortunately the standard deviation here seems to be quite high at least in my case considering all the dogs I had opportunity to be with. It would be great if we could share our measurements here and calculate the basic statistical measures basing them on the collected values on the fly :D
Yes, that sounds a very good idea

Back