Canine Penis Size Comparison

Question for the group. For a first timer that wants to be mounted by a dog, what breed would be recommended? I'm thinking German Shepherd.
No, I'd choose a lab or golden, family dogs preferred for initiation. GSD, rotties, dobbies, huskies, not to mention danes or mastiffs...are well endowed dogs , believe me, really hard to control them if they get aroused. Weimaraner have big cocks and they're lovely dogs

I understand that but think more generally? Is it usually more in the larger or smaller direction?
Absolutely smaller. Any breed with Mastiff in the name is going to be larger than a standard boxer in... most aspects.

Absolutely smaller. Any breed with Mastiff in the name is going to be larger than a standard boxer in... most aspects.
I think i missunderstood your answer a little first. You mean they are generally smaller the mastiffs but not generally small compared to other dogs? Sorry for being stupid 😅

staffie and boxer are often similar in size
Thank you, I have no experience of them so may research more. It's probably about a year away so I have time. The Mastiff would be nice but the dog breed is a bit too big for me at the moment I think. Got experience with amstaff?

Slowly filling in those measurements *if they are real actual measurements i cant guarantee!* But i try fill in measurements as soon as there comes new measurements!

Keep your measurements coming.. 'and keep them real and true!'
Never measure as we guys do.. By adding a little to make i bigger! 😉
This chart is for scientific use for all members here! *i hope!*
Then according with chart, Great danes would be the bigger?

Sorta comes with the territory. Size is *generally* linked to body size The best size is the one you can play with (and wants to play with you).

Sorta comes with the territory. Size is *generally* linked to body size The best size is the one you can play with (and wants to play with you).
In animals that have a penis bone generally follows the average +/- . There are genetic freaks everywhere but from what I see so far on the graph its following this pattern

In animals that have a penis bone generally follows the average +/- . There are genetic freaks everywhere but from what I see so far on the graph its following this pattern
That´s why try to build up this graph with all Breeds slowly but steady. Just waiting to get more measurements. The more Breeds that gets covered, the merrier. So keep all measurement coming all members and i fill them in both with breed and cm.

What I have always been intrested in learning is what breeds are most apt to knot. What I mean is that I have had a few experiences. The one though that I had the most time with was never able to knot me. mounted often but couldn't sink is knot in and it seemed like the knot was too close to his body to achieve enough penetration for it to remain stuck. Where as I have seen others with plenty of length behind the knot easily penetrate and remain seated. What breeds most commonly have the proper length behind their knot to allow comfortable knotting. I'd be interested in this.

i live with three gsd, they have a nice penis the biggest difference is in the knot, the smallest who is three years old has it very big, personally the biggest penis i have seen is that of a black great dane his knot was huge

Back