Canine Penis Size Comparison

Hi, this is my first thread on any zoo site, I'm new to zoophilia.
I have been wondering for a while what the average penis length is for different species of canine/breeds of dogs. I've never found any definitive list. If anyone has a list please share, or if you've measured your boy, please reply with the breed/species and it's length/girth so we can make one ourselves.
In my experience of playing with several dozen dogs, the size of a dog's equipment varies a lot within any particular breed. I'm sure there are general tendencies, but they are not a guarantee.
The largest I measured was an 80lb lab. He was a little over 10" from tip to back of knot. His shaft was 2" in diameter at its thickest, and his knot was 3-1/2" in diameter. His sheath unerect was enormous. I had a picture of his erect unit as my profile pic on BF for years.
The biggest knot I experienced, but never got a chance to measure was much larger than the labs. It belonged to a ~100lb Doberman. His knot must have been over 4" in diameter.

Would love to see your dane ^^
It doesn't exist, no other answer can be given. The longest ever measured, according to old forum and I cannot remeber well, was 8 or slightly above inches. It's mean 20/21 cm, including knot. That's still a huge cock. Usually large breeds counting around 7 inches, 18 cms. Maybe Hector the Dane measured 21 or 22 cm, and that's the biggest one

My Danes knot is gigantic. Decent shaft thickness, but not terribly long. His Oz is a little curved up though, so when Lou ring can be pretty painful. Will be buying another pup soon, looking for not as big of breed, short hair, with a thicker longer shaft.

My Danes knot is gigantic. Decent shaft thickness, but not terribly long. His Oz is a little curved up though, so when Lou ring can be pretty painful. Will be buying another pup soon, looking for not as big of breed, short hair, with a thicker longer shaft.
No pics?
Shame.

It doesn't exist, no other answer can be given. The longest ever measured, according to old forum and I cannot remeber well, was 8 or slightly above inches. It's mean 20/21 cm, including knot. That's still a huge cock. Usually large breeds counting around 7 inches, 18 cms. Maybe Hector the Dane measured 21 or 22 cm, and that's the biggest one
Doesn't mean I can't want to see a big dane cock Reguardless of the measurements

Still would like to see a dane get jerked off and watch him swell up, huff

Very interesting thread.
I have heard that Mastiff cocks are precious and also can mount very well/hard its just that bigger breeds tend to pound harder but not as much as middle-sized breed like Labs & Shepherds so far Ive seen and read from expierenced people.
Dane knott looks really like an baseball imagine taking that inside of you for beginners not to recommend.

Very interesting thread.
I have heard that Mastiff cocks are precious and also can mount very well/hard its just that bigger breeds tend to pound harder but not as much as middle-sized breed like Labs & Shepherds so far Ive seen and read from expierenced people.
Dane knott looks really like an baseball imagine taking that inside of you for beginners not to recommend.
Some shephs and labs could be even bigger than Mastiffs...I wouldn't say they're medium size. But yes, I think GSD is the hardest fucker in zoo

From personal experience the largest I've seen knot wise was definitely a Dane (Thing was the size of a large orange) but wasn't very long or thick shaft wise maybe 4-5. I've had one lab/pit mix that had a tennis ball sized knot and about a 6inch shaft. Another lab lab/pit mix had one a lnbetween a tennis and baseball knot and shaft maybe 8-9inches and pleasantly thick..
I think even with particular breeds sizes will fluctuate. Hopefully this helps?

From personal experience the largest I've seen knot wise was definitely a Dane (Thing was the size of a large orange) but wasn't very long or thick shaft wise maybe 4-5. I've had one lab/pit mix that had a tennis ball sized knot and about a 6inch shaft. Another lab lab/pit mix had one a lnbetween a tennis and baseball knot and shaft maybe 8-9inches and pleasantly thick..
I think even with particular breeds sizes will fluctuate. Hopefully this helps?
Yes, it can fluctuate, but it's sure when you met a Dane, Mastiff ( american mastiffs are areally huge ) or St Bernard you'll find a great cock and impressive knot. Hard to check a small cock into these breeds

Back