Canine Penis Size Comparison

Peter Decker once summarized everything worth knowing about dog penises. If interested:

As for the lap cock, I think it depends on the whim of nature. Just like us humans

I got into Beastiality and tried my first doggie thanks to Stray X videos. She inspired me to push my limits.

Which scene would you guys considered her most challenging one? What is the biggest dog cock she's had?

Thanks,
Angelica & Bruno
probably "the record" if it really was a back to back single session as the vid claims... more of a hearsay on my part, i did see bits (the landseer bit to be specific, big fluffy boys don't get much spotlight) of it but it's not really my preferred genre

Yeah the small not the mini. Do you think I could handle a doberman?
If you can do the entire rex-small I think you could probably take a dobie. They're not known for being huge breeds, mostly tall and lean. And from what I've seen they're entirely reasonable. I'd say a rex-small is probably in line with what to expect though some variation is normal.

That being said, when I was helping my friend out she took my boy pretty easily regardless of his size because he gets in while still not fully erect then swells like a balloon. And she wasn't a size queen by any measure.

That being said, when I was helping my friend out she took my boy pretty easily regardless of his size because he gets in while still not fully erect then swells like a balloon. And she wasn't a size queen by any measure.
this is literally why measuring "can i take him?" with a dildo can't work. all dogs go in fully soft, that's what the bone inside their penis is for.

this is literally why measuring "can i take him?" with a dildo can't work. all dogs go in fully soft, that's what the bone inside their penis is for.
😂 Not funny but just brought back memories of, oh he's small this will be perfect dog for the first time! It really pays to do a little research instead of just jumping in head first but on the other hand oh boy was it fun! ;)

It's true, mine... I wouldn't want to "pop the knot" while it was fully hard. But it's easy enough to take if he gets in and knots.

😂 Not funny but just brought back memories of, oh he's small this will be perfect dog for the first time! It really pays to do a little research instead of just jumping in head first but on the other hand oh boy was it fun! ;)
after he tied with you is NOT the time to learn that he swells up much bigger then you ever dreamed, and much bigger then you thought could be possible or can comfortably take .... at which point you learn the hard and painfull way, that some dogs can be serious hung, make you feel like you might pop from the knot, and all you can do is whine like a virgin bitch and pray he does not last 30mins or more.
Dogs do not get hard until they all in ... many are surprised to learn that one the first time. His dick not that big, i take dildos bigger then that ... but you need to know how big the knot is.

Can you handle a knot the size of your fist, or a baseball, is the better question.
Can you handle full hard length, is a better question, lot of women have issues with length.
Jack him off first, and check out the equipment before you get a surprise you can't handle.

Dogs are no different then men, you might know 12 all similar size range, 13 might be the mutant with the actual 10 inch beer can.

Knots are the outlier i have seen, same breed, same size weight of dog, same size sheath, and hard, same range thick, but in 10 dogs same breed one had a knot barely bigger then his dick, and one was good bit bigger knot, one was scary huge knot, not quite the hot dog on a baseball comparison, but damn it was not far from that type size difference.o_O

after he tied with you is NOT the time to learn that he swells up much bigger then you ever dreamed, and much bigger then you thought could be possible or can comfortably take .... at which point you learn the hard and painfull way, that some dogs can be serious hung, make you feel like you might pop from the knot, and all you can do is whine like a virgin bitch and pray he does not last 30mins or more.
Dogs do not get hard until they all in ... many are surprised to learn that one the first time. His dick not that big, i take dildos bigger then that ... but you need to know how big the knot is.

Can you handle a knot the size of your fist, or a baseball, is the better question.
Can you handle full hard length, is a better question, lot of women have issues with length.
Jack him off first, and check out the equipment before you get a surprise you can't handle.

Dogs are no different then men, you might know 12 all similar size range, 13 might be the mutant with the actual 10 inch beer can.

Knots are the outlier i have seen, same breed, same size weight of dog, same size sheath, and hard, same range thick, but in 10 dogs same breed one had a knot barely bigger then his dick, and one was good bit bigger knot, one was scary huge knot, not quite the hot dog on a baseball comparison, but damn it was not far from that type size difference.o_O
100% correct! I was very stupid but the thing is I actually knew a dogs dick doesn't get fully hard until it's inside you but in that moment it just didn't come to mind. I was actually very scared at one point because this dogs dick alone not including his knot had me in pain from the stretching. I remember trying to get up but there was no way that was happening and it just hurt worse struggling so the best thing I did and something I have done since I finally tried to relax and spread my legs more which opened my hips up more and made it much easier to take. I'm not really completely sure if that's true about it opening up my hips more I just figured it was a decent explanation as to why it made it easier. I would have rather not have learned that lesson the hard way so please ladies don't be like me, be prepared.

Last edited:
Where do they measure the length from behind the knot or in front of it, penis side?

The chart says for German Shepherds 8 inches. That is correct if measuring from in front, penis side of the knot. But really you need to add another 2 inches minimum because it pushes that much further in when the knot is inside. Even further if they are thrusting with the knot inside.

I know sometimes my boys hit me real deep
Yep, the first GS I had was bigger than I expected. when he knotted my ass he kept thrusting so hard I thought it was going to come out of my throat 😱😂

I have read so much about the size differences. I love a big dick, and my husband and I are considering getting a Rottweiler. We have been wanting to get a dog for some time now because we love them as family members. Since we are considering a family pet, I might as well get one with a large penis.

I have read so much about the size differences. I love a big dick, and my husband and I are considering getting a Rottweiler. We have been wanting to get a dog for some time now because we love them as family members. Since we are considering a family pet, I might as well get one with a large penis.
We are going to look at this big boy tomorrow for my little girl.

Attachments

• 4005EA54-22D4-4279-B3ED-76CB8507CEA4.jpeg
    4005EA54-22D4-4279-B3ED-76CB8507CEA4.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 510
It's my experience-- the bigger the dog, the bigger the penis. Variations don't matter to me.
If you want to know the size before letting him in you, stroke the thin part between the bump and testicles. (Most of us know this already.)
If he's the right size, let him calm down, shrink, then let him ride you!!!! Make sure that knot goes in!!! LOL

Breed size averages
orginaly stated by taigantraverser

Breed sizes based on personal experience (Thought this would be more helpful with people wondering, if it was presented in a way that would be easier to read)
I can share from my personal experiences (at least the ones I can remember). I would also say this: there is quite a bit of individual variation, even within breeds. Breeds that have been more in-bred, historically, tend to have fairly similar-looking penises and fairly predictable size...there's always the occasional outlier though. Breeds with a great deal of genetic diversity (Alaskan Malamutes, Mastiffs, Retrievers, etc...basically breeds that have been around a long time and can be found in fairly sizable numbers) have the most variation in the appearance/size of their genitals. I know many of these are a small sample size in a fairly small region of the world, but I will share what I have seen anyway. I have measured many boys and I have enough experience from the ones I have measured to give a pretty accurate recollection of how big the others were that I've had the chance to interact with (at least within a half inch or so)
  • Mastiff: (5, one mix), smallest 7" in length from tip of the head to the base of the knot,
largest 8" in length.​
The smallest in knot size is the mix at 8" in circumference.​
For a purebred, smallest 8 3/4" in girth.​
Shaft girth smallest (mix) at 4 7/8". purebred 5 3/8". Largest, 6" girth shaft (at thickest point)[girthiest shaft I have seen in any breed]​
  • Presa Canario (mix): 7 1/2" long x 8 3/4" knot girth x 5" shaft girth.
  • Boerboel: 7 1/2" long x 10 1/2" knot girth (girthiest I have seen in any breed) x 5 1/2" shaft girth
  • Saint Bernard: 8" long x 9" knot girth x 5 1/2" shaft girth.
  • Bloodhound: (3, one mix): 8" long (shortest)-8 3/4" long (longest) x 8 1/2-9" knot girth x 5"-5 3/4" shaft girth
  • Rottweiler (3): smallest 6 1/2" x 7" x 4 3/4", biggest 8" x 8 3/4 x 5 1/2".
  • German Shepherd Dog (at least 8, few mixes): shortest was a fixed male who had the smallest cock I have ever seen fixed or not, on a dog that size...literally was a micropenis at about 3" in length.
  • Intact GSDs, I've never seen one shorter than 6 1/2" nor one longer than 7 1/2". Least girthy knot about 7", girthiest around 8 1/2", least girthy shaft, a few were under 4 1/2" for sure. The girthiest shafted shep I've seen is barely over 5"...they tend to be longer, rather than girthy...the German lines are a little girthier.
  • Great Dane (2): smallest at 7" x 8 3/4" x 5 1/2", largest at 9 1/4" (also the longest I have seen so far in any breed) x 9" knot girth x 5 3/4" shaft girth.
  • German Shorthaired Pointer (2): 7"-7 1/4" x 7 1/2"-8" x 4 3/4-5 1/4".
  • Alaskan Malamute (7, 2 mixes): smallest 6 1/4" long x 7" knot girth x 4 1/2" shaft girth...largest, 2 that are exactly the same dimensions and not related: 8" long x 8 1/2" x 5 1/8"...the girthiest-shafted boy I have seen was 5 1/2".
  • Siberian Husky (at least 7, not counting early age castrated males), at least 3 mixes): smallest at 6" in length, longest at 8". smallest knot at 6", largest at 8 1/4", least girthy shaft at 4 1/4". Girthiest at 5 1/2". This is one of the most variable breeds I have seen in size.
  • Staffordshire Terrier mixes (at least 10). Smallest one at about 5 1/4" in length. Longest at 7". Smallest knot at about 6", largest at about 8 5/8", least girthy shaft at about 4 1/4" and girthiest at 5 3/8".
  • Labrador Retriever (at least 6, at least 2 mixes): smallest 6" in length x 6" knot girth x 4 1/4" shaft girth. Largest, 7 1/4" x 8" x 5".
  • Golden Retriever mix: 7" x 8 5/8" x 5 3/8".
  • Akita (2): 6 3/4"-7 1/4" x 9"-10" knot girth x 5-5 1/4" shaft girth...one thing to be noted...the two I've seen...also other I've seen in videos...they have the most disproportionate shaft length to knot size ratio I have ever seen on a dog...pretty much all knot...lol!
  • Chesapeake Bay Retriever (1): 8 1/4" x 9" x 5 3/8".
  • American Bulldog mix: 8 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 4 3/4".
Hope this helps for anyone looking for a scientific answer <3 ...Btw, dogs with 10" cocks are unicorns. I'm sure they exist, but I've never seen one, and I've seen a LOT of dog cock...I can only think of maybe 2 I've ever seen in pictures or videos that probably are over that mark...anyone that tells you they have a dog with that long of a cock, or with a "softball-sized knot"...they're probably exaggerating...just like how guys love to overstate the size of their own penis by a half to one inch all the time (inferiority complex)
Nice info :) thanks :)

so would a pure bred shepard be better, or mixed? Im planning on getting a dog in the future, so I dont have to keep relying on other people's dogs. I also want a more intimate connection, which is difficult with other peoples dogs.

Back