Breastfeeding who tried it?

I thought this said "Beast feeding" for a bit and I'm like "Are you asking people to admit to comitting a crime?"

Sorry had too much to drink :)

Yeah when my wife was breast feeding our first child i tried it and likes it, did it with the other two pregnancies unfortunately after they stopped breast feeding she stopped me too! Lol dam good times! Lol

always wondered what milk straight from the cow was like, taste, thickness so forth.......hope its like half/half......lol.
Difficult to describe a taste.
Her milk is of course warm, same thickness, but a more distinctive taste. I guess it’s because the cream is just mixed in. From the dairy it is homogenised.
The major part of the feeling was to do it, to drink from her tit and feel her warm udder too.

I sure have liked breastfeeding - when I was a baby 😁
Like to suck my wifes tits. As young I a few times suckled one of the milking cows, nice to feel and tast her warm milk.
My exwife could orgasm while breastfeeding our children. She didn't tell me at first. She was a little embarrassed. I told her it was wonderful and also a bit of a turn on. 🔥🔥

My exwife could orgasm while breastfeeding our children. She didn't tell me at first. She was a little embarrassed. I told her it was wonderful and also a bit of a turn on. 🔥🔥
The hormone Oxytocin makes one feel more belonging to, and makes the milk flow and especially the first days after giving birth makes her womb (uterus) contract. Primarily it that way avoid bleeding, but many women feel it contract.

Difficult to describe a taste.
Her milk is of course warm, same thickness, but a more distinctive taste. I guess it’s because the cream is just mixed in. From the dairy it is homogenised.
The major part of the feeling was to do it, to drink from her tit and feel her warm udder too.
A lovely cow and a just as lovely lady is ready for two of us.
D9C05F04-083C-477D-A6EC-672DB0C0F2FD.jpeg6F293289-93A2-40F5-B35A-35C2D01D2448.jpeg

Last edited:
Wowww.

This... is a pretty big dream of mine. I've never had the chance to suck milk from another woman's breast. I love sucking women's nipples regardless, but it would just be so intimate and so hot, you know?

I'm actually trying to stimulate milk production in myself if I can. I've been taking fenugreek and massaging daily with progesterone cream.

Wowww.

This... is a pretty big dream of mine. I've never had the chance to suck milk from another woman's breast. I love sucking women's nipples regardless, but it would just be so intimate and so hot, you know?

I'm actually trying to stimulate milk production in myself if I can. I've been taking fenugreek and massaging daily with progesterone cream.
It's very intimate and intense.

Back