Breastfeeding who tried it?

@abc2020 i think going the route of craigslist is a bit sketchy and it probably wont be as intimate as if it were a significant other. but i have read on other forums and from other people that it is a very intimate experience and calming because of the oxytocin release. i hope to one day experience it as well. by the way, your pics are very nice :)

Be patient, there are actually forums where you can find people, also check Craigslist
How would you check on Craigslist for that? Is it even safe? What about stings? I always wanted to get breastfed then get breastmilk poured into my cock ?

How would you check on Craigslist for that? Is it even safe? What about stings? I always wanted to get breastfed then get breastmilk poured into my cock ?
Of course is safe, as long as you find the right women willing

suckling is AMAZING! I have found a lot of women who had children would not mind lactating again. It is, from what I have heard, sensual for them as well as the suckler. Now I am not saying all women, but more than that into beast haha. I love the lightheadedness I get when I have suckled. It is truly amazing and mind blowing.

That is amazing you keep them full for your husband! Atta girl. What a lucky lucky man.

Wow cool topic. You have a very lovely set of mom pillows btw. Bet they would be fun to lay ones head against too and fall asleep. Another way one could fullfil this fantasy in encourage your so to be a surrogate room for rent for those who want a child but can not bear a child themselves if she is so inclined. You make money and she does something most awesome and wonderful for someone else. I think breast feeding off a willing lass is so cool. Plus you get the benefit of having a loving,companion. Sounds like you two have an awesome relationships may it always be so.

As I said above check breastfeeding forums or Craigslist

EDIT -

For some reason, I thought I had made an initial introduction post introducing myself but since I just got the first post award I guess I did not. For that I apologize. Hello to all of you, I have lurked here for a little while, as I always do in any new community I decide to become active in to get a sense of the community interaction among those who share the same enthusiastic interest of whichever new community I share. Again, I do apologize for the oversight. With that said, I have read the posting guidelines and have no intention of even coming remotely close approaching the line let alone abusing the rules set in place. Simply put, I play well with others. This seems like a very active and positive community and I am eager to be an active member sharing my perspective, insight and advise when I feel it is appropriate in doing so and staying silent when I don't have the knowledge or the background to boldly engauge in topics, I know little to nothing about. I am hear to educate myself on my interests, be supportive and helpful where I can and become a positive addition to the community. It is truly my pleasure to introduce myself to each of you as a new member to Zooville. So far I love the good vibes and positive atmosphere. Thanks in advance for anyone who greets me with a kind heart and open arms.

If I were him, Id also search Fetlife too. @MareButtUddrrLovrr, you'll need to register, and the site has a learning curve as to how users interact and navigate the site but once you understand FL is a social media platform for BDSM, not a hookup site; it becomes a lot more clear on how to interact. Their motto is that it is Facebook for kinksters. With that said, many people find FWB's, partners, hookups and their soulmate that become the love of their life as well. It just wasn't built with this in mind, so they don't make it easy to find people like the typical dating site algorithm. For example, you can't do direct searches for single women in a set radius from your own location.

It truly is a community based BDSM network and so if one has never truly educated themselves on the etiquette, or the cultural mindset baked into the BDSM community; I'd take the time to educate yourself before jumping head first into interacting with members directly. There is a great deal of protocol and respect policed among the community as a whole.

My advice to you @MareButtUddrrLovrr is if you join and know very little about the lifestyle you should read up on the topic as much as you can. There is a vast amount of resources available on the site and a very supportive community and educated devoted groups to help you get there. I'm not trying to assume you have no clue about FL, you most likely do. It is a well established site with users from around the world. I just wanted to point it out just in case.

The site has a lot of paid sponsors now and so it isn't the same as it used to be. They have really clamped down on content, shut down a lot of groups once deemed appropriate. The founding owner and the FL site mods created more clear and strict guidelines for what they view as a kink or fetish. It comes with the territory these days. Like Reddit, or Tumbler, every social platform goes through the growing pains of balancing content vs advertising dollars. It hasn't really affected the userbase much but it's upset a lot of members who feel disenfranchised by moderators and other members trying to dictate what should be considered a "legitimate" kink or fetish but there is still a never ending amount of kinks, and groups to explore. I guess what I'm just trying to point out is this: don't think you'll find groups boldly advertising beast, or other societal shamed fetishes on their site. Breastfeeding definitely is not one of those banned groups. In fact, as you can imagine, the adult breastfeeding fetish has a large and predominant presence there. It isn't to say, you can't find the extreme niche groups and the members who are into these them, but it's a lot more covertly hidden in between the lines.

You just need to keep your eyes open for those subtle hints much like you'd have to if you were having a conversation with someone in the vanila world and wondered if they might be interested in zoo. An interestingly crafted phrase insinuated here, or an intriguing paw print tattoo placed in an all too conveniently located part of the body :). That sort of thing. You can always find hobbyists of any subject anywhere on the net or in life if you look for the right signals. The community is very supportive and non-judgemental, otherwise, if you approach it right. No different than here.

Besides FL, It is also worth pointing out that any woman can be reintroduced back into producing milk regardless of whether or not they are pregnant, post menopausal or never had children. That was actually how wet nurses were introduced into history and the family dynamics. It certainly isn't as easy to make a reality by trying to induce lactation, but it can be just as hot if not hotter if you are successful. For me, personally, it would be hot as hell to know I managed to trigger the bodily response through mechanics alone. I came pretty close once. It is worth researching.

By the way @abc2020, I love the kink too, and love your pictures and sharing your experience with us. You too keep having fun!

-DBD

Last edited:
EDIT -

For some reason, I thought I had made an initial introduction post introducing myself but since I just got the first post award I guess I did not. For that I apologize. Hello to all of you, I have lurked here for a little while, as I always do in any new community I decide to become active in to get a sense of the community interaction among those who share the same enthusiastic interest of whichever new community I share. Again, I do apologize for the oversight. With that said, I have read the posting guidelines and have no intention of even coming remotely close approaching the line let alone abusing the rules set in place. Simply put, I play well with others. This seems like a very active and positive community and I am eager to be an active member sharing my perspective, insight and advise when I feel it is appropriate in doing so and staying silent when I don't have the knowledge or the background to boldly engauge in topics, I know little to nothing about. I am hear to educate myself on my interests, be supportive and helpful where I can and become a positive addition to the community. It is truly my pleasure to introduce myself to each of you as a new member to Zooville. So far I love the good vibes and positive atmosphere. Thanks in advance for anyone who greets me with a kind heart and open arms.

If I were him, Id also search Fetlife too. @MareButtUddrrLovrr, you'll need to register, and the site has a learning curve as to how users interact and navigate the site but once you understand FL is a social media platform for BDSM, not a hookup site; it becomes a lot more clear on how to interact. Their motto is that it is Facebook for kinksters. With that said, many people find FWB's, partners, hookups and their soulmate that become the love of their life as well. It just wasn't built with this in mind, so they don't make it easy to find people like the typical dating site algorithm. For example, you can't do direct searches for single women in a set radius from your own location.

It truly is a community based BDSM network and so if one has never truly educated themselves on the etiquette, or the cultural mindset baked into the BDSM community; I'd take the time to educate yourself before jumping head first into interacting with members directly. There is a great deal of protocol and respect policed among the community as a whole.

My advice to you @MareButtUddrrLovrr is if you join and know very little about the lifestyle you should read up on the topic as much as you can. There is a vast amount of resources available on the site and a very supportive community and educated devoted groups to help you get there. I'm not trying to assume you have no clue about FL, you most likely do. It is a well established site with users from around the world. I just wanted to point it out just in case.

The site has a lot of paid sponsors now and so it isn't the same as it used to be. They have really clamped down on content, shut down a lot of groups once deemed appropriate. The founding owner and the FL site mods created more clear and strict guidelines for what they view as a kink or fetish. It comes with the territory these days. Like Reddit, or Tumbler, every social platform goes through the growing pains of balancing content vs advertising dollars. It hasn't really affected the userbase much but it's upset a lot of members who feel disenfranchised by moderators and other members trying to dictate what should be considered a "legitimate" kink or fetish but there is still a never ending amount of kinks, and groups to explore. I guess what I'm just trying to point out is this: don't think you'll find groups boldly advertising beast, or other societal shamed fetishes on their site. Breastfeeding definitely is not one of those banned groups. In fact, as you can imagine, the adult breastfeeding fetish has a large and predominant presence there. It isn't to say, you can't find the extreme niche groups and the members who are into these them, but it's a lot more covertly hidden in between the lines.

You just need to keep your eyes open for those subtle hints much like you'd have to if you were having a conversation with someone in the vanila world and wondered if they might be interested in zoo. An interestingly crafted phrase insinuated here, or an intriguing paw print tattoo placed in an all too conveniently located part of the body :). That sort of thing. You can always find hobbyists of any subject anywhere on the net or in life if you look for the right signals. The community is very supportive and non-judgemental, otherwise, if you approach it right. No different than here.

Besides FL, It is also worth pointing out that any woman can be reintroduced back into producing milk regardless of whether or not they are pregnant, post menopausal or never had children. That was actually how wet nurses were introduced into history and the family dynamics. It certainly isn't as easy to make a reality by trying to induce lactation, but it can be just as hot if not hotter if you are successful. For me, personally, it would be hot as hell to know I managed to trigger the bodily response through mechanics alone. I came pretty close once. It is worth researching.

By the way @abc2020, I love the kink too, and love your pictures and sharing your experience with us. You too keep having fun!

-DBD
Thank you ?

Back