Breastfeeding who tried it?

I don't mind women breastfeeding babies in public but always find it weird when a talking child asks for booby and out it pops.

Oh I'd love to breastfeed some pups and piglets, I can't produce milk, maybe need certain stimula? Idk, if anyone has any advice I'll gladly take it
there are a few natural supplements but a milking regimen with a good machine is about the best I know of without going to a dr or in some countries a midwife can prescribe stimulants.

I was very into this when I was lactating. Unfortunately I didn’t admit to wanting it until I was nearly done so my husband and I didn’t have much time to play. But we both found it incredibly hot.
I remember wanting him to nurse from me so badly but I was too embarrassed to say it. Then finally one night we had sex and we were laying in the dark talking. He had been kissing my nipples but not sucking them so I told him that I was scared my breasts were going to start leaking on him. He said that he wouldn’t care…so I just took a deep breath and told him that I was super turned on by the idea of him sucking them and drinking my milk. There was a moment of silence and I was tense and worried but then he rolled over and went to town. I think we ended up having sex 2 more times that night. 😍
This was always on my to-do list with my ex when we had kids. Never had kids, so it's as distant a fantasy now as most others are on this site still including the main interest here. I dropped major hints to a friend when she had her last child and we always flirted even before, but sadly, never crossed that line for anything more. I play thoughts through my head over and over and get excited, but sometimes wonder if I were finally lucky enough, would I know what to do. I remember an old Mother Goose and Grimm cartoon once where Grimm (the dog) is standing next to a car rolled over and saying: "now what do I do? I've never caught one before!" lol

Back