Bestiality vs Human Sex

Which is most true in your experience of human sex vs bestiality?

• I am a male, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 897 28.9%
  • I am a female, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 286 9.2%
  • I am a male, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 310 10.0%
  • I am a female, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 52 1.7%
  • I've never had sex with an animal.

Votes: 1,043 33.6%
  • I've never had sex with a human.

Votes: 122 3.9%
  • I've never had sex.

Votes: 396 12.7%

• Total voters
I've never had animal or human intercourse, I just know human males turn me off so bad lol, but when I'm getting eaten out with that rough eager dog tounge it turns me on so much I could cum from just that, I can only imagine what a slut I'll be when I finally get mounted 🥴

Doggie sex is 10x better that human vagina. They get the zoomies when you've bred them and dont get mad when you order hot rod parts

in my opinion i got more pleasure seeing zoo stuff, but i really like human stuff too both are nice. Wish i can do a threesome with human and dog/equine 🥴

Never had sex with animal but sucked a dog off when was young can't wait to lose my animal virginity

I much prefer a large dog like my Great Dane to any man that I've had see with. His penis is larger (both in length and girth) and warmer than a man's. If I'm luck enough for him to knot me, he gets even larger and warmer. His semen is warmer and feels better also. When he ejaculates in me his spurs are stronger and more numerous. They never fail to send m over the edge because I feel them stronger than any man! The fact that his penice and knot are shiny and slick facilitates thrusts that are more powerful and faster. Sometimes I can feel the pulsing of his penis and twitching of its pointed tip as his semen along its shaft spurts out inside of me. When that happens I'm blessed with multiple orgasms. Also he's more resilient and is often ready to go at it two, and even three more times. No one has ever been able to fuck me as well as my canine Casanova.
I also love to suck his cock until his sweet delicious cum explodes into my mouth and I can hungrily gulp it diwn.n
He's my man and I'm definitely his bitch

Last edited:
Hate posting my opinion, but I kind of enjoy both equally to be totally honest

ETA: Also noticing that there’s a lot of votes for never with an animal, which surprises me more than I thought. The more the merrier, but it’s cool people are looking into a website without experiencing it before and broadening their horizons.

Another poll where I can change my vote :)
I think the other poll was "How many..." Currently 0 - future more than 0

I've never had sex with animal yet. Hope to someday, but I jerk off the family's dog sometimes.
But sex with the humans (Trans Women) have been very exciting. 😍

Mare, by a wide margin. Especially when my mare orgasmed, there's no feeling like knowing I did that.

Does giving a doggo a handy and BJ qualify as sex? If so then I change my answer.

But no, I have yeat to experience the pleasure of real intimacy with an animal partner.

Back