Bestiality vs Human Sex

Which is most true in your experience of human sex vs bestiality?

• I am a male, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 896 28.9%
  • I am a female, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 286 9.2%
  • I am a male, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 309 10.0%
  • I am a female, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 52 1.7%
  • I've never had sex with an animal.

Votes: 1,041 33.6%
  • I've never had sex with a human.

Votes: 122 3.9%
  • I've never had sex.

Votes: 392 12.7%

• Total voters
I never had sex with an animal but I really want to feel a female dog around my cock.
Reading this thread I see that I am really missing out on something.

I'm still looking for the first time when I bend over for a male dog.

Reactions: K9D
Strictly speaking of the physical feeling and differences between sex with animals and humans, which was more pleasurable? This doesn't include the emotional or romantic side, but strictly the physical.
I'm a male and I prefer male animals

I've never had sex :(
Though I did suck my families dog when I was younger. I wish I could experience what makes dogs "man's best friend" myself.

I am male and I prefer having sex with my male dog but only while he is bottoming. I prefer sex as a bottom with my man though since that is how I first started when I was young.

I enjoy both; however, nothing compares to sex with dogs. Been inside female dogs and I've had male dogs inside me; and the feeling of being knotted...well nothing compares...it also helps that I'm madly in love with dogs so when I'm making love to them..it's exactly that.

When it comes to humans I find myself having fun with them....almost in an idle state. Not that it's not pleasurable but there isn't much in it for me...like I do it for fun..not for the connection.

I much prefer dogs to men, in a nutshell for me a dog id your best friend, lover, and protector as well as being faithfull.
And for me their cocks are far more satisfying than any human cock

I've only ever been lucky enough to be topped by a doggo once, but it was the best fuck of my life. Sadly my apartment doesn't allow dogs, so I can't get a pupper yet

Sadly haven't had sex with an animal yet, but considering I find canids a lot more attractive than people, I'd probably enjoy it more

Male and prefer animals for humans.
Cow with her big protruding pussy, that’s soft and gently, while a sow vagina is firm and hugging. Love women but the psychical feeling is better with animals.

Not going to answer that I'm a male have had sex with both, depending on the partner. Love my horses and Dawgs, love people too. I will say never had a bad experience with critters, have had not so fun people. Just saying

I can't select from the choices as I couldn't make a definitive qualitative or quantitative choice with the fun and pleasure I have enjoyed and shared with both people and various animal friends. Its like with my bisexuality, I enjoy my times with men and women as much as each other in similar and different ways. The same is true for your question, my answer is they are each unique and offering their own variation (as every individual being - human or otherwise - does) on that theme called sexual pleasure.

Possible extra optional answer: I enjoy them equally.

I'd rather fuck dogs than fuck humans. Dogs just hit the right spots for me
Tough poll for me. I've only had oral sex (receiving) with an animal. It was defiantly better than any I ever received from a human (something about that rough dog tongue). But I've never penetrated, so technically I've never had sex with an animal. If I had to guess, I think I'd like sex with an animal better. I'l not lacking in the length department and sex with human females can be frustrating when you can't go deep. So I have to go for a specific type of women, either fat of tall. Otherwise it just hurts (which I'm into as well but not everyone else is). I'd imagine that with the right species/breed, I could go as hard or as deep as I liked and it wouldn't be an issue. I dont know, but would love to find out.
Well I'll be ready for your update when you do find out 👀❤️❤️

Back