Bestiality vs Human Sex

Which is most true in your experience of human sex vs bestiality?

• I am a male, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 896 28.9%
  • I am a female, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 286 9.2%
  • I am a male, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 309 10.0%
  • I am a female, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 52 1.7%
  • I've never had sex with an animal.

Votes: 1,041 33.6%
  • I've never had sex with a human.

Votes: 122 3.9%
  • I've never had sex.

Votes: 393 12.7%

• Total voters
Humans don't reset that quickly and are neither as temperated, pressuring in terms of muscle works, twitching. Shape is different, physical feedback follows form as well. Strictly vulva speaking, no main interest in back entrances.

"Reset?" you might ask. Females can stretch the vaginal tunnel immensely, but on humans it tends to not reset 100%. Mostly 50-70%. Done multiple times over years this results in quite loose tissue. The same goes for anal cavities to a degree.

Due to the knotted swelling and size-wise differences of dog (but also different canidae) breeds in intercourse, the female dogs tissue resets quite quick - in 3-6 weeks - and almost 100%. After births of puppies not 100%, but still astonishing tightly.

If the size fits well between one and the female dog, it is a lasting tight sensation which does not change, even after playing with toys as example. And it can feel different depending on the foreplay, supporting different positions, stances, toy playing and so on.

Whole interest- and hormonal-driven psychical aspect aside: I see absolutely no way to ever prefer human females over canids, even if I throw the whole emotional-psychical aspect aside.

Humans don't reset that quickly and are neither as temperated, pressuring in terms of muscle works, twitching. Shape is different, physical feedback follows form as well. Strictly vulva speaking, no main interest in back entrances.

"Reset?" you might ask. Females can stretch the vaginal tunnel immensely, but on humans it tends to not reset 100%. Mostly 50-70%. Done multiple times over years this results in quite loose tissue. The same goes for anal cavities to a degree.

Due to the knotted swelling and size-wise differences of dog (but also different canidae) breeds in intercourse, the female dogs tissue resets quite quick - in 3-6 weeks - and almost 100%. After births of puppies not 100%, but still astonishing tightly.

If the size fits well between one and the female dog, it is a lasting tight sensation which does not change, even after playing with toys as example. And it can feel different depending on the foreplay, supporting different positions, stances, toy playing and so on.

Whole interest- and hormonal-driven psychical aspect aside: I see absolutely no way to ever prefer human females over canids, even if I throw the whole emotional-psychical aspect aside.
Did you really just pull the whole “women have loose vaginas” bit ffs

Did you really just pull the whole “women have loose vaginas” bit ffs
Did you read the initial statement?
Strictly speaking of the physical feeling and differences between sex with animals and humans, which was more pleasurable?
I was strictly speaking of the physical feeling from my experience and why it was more pleasurable and interesting.
Surely I don't mention the emotional / psychical aspect which leads to the preference of animals if this is not questioned. Holy hell..

I just thought this was weird and kinda not right.

No worries. There's just no interest in sexual activities with humans. Mostly not due to physical reasons (aside the preferred looks and feels), compromises would surely be possible, if the interests were existent. Still tried it, like most people did.

Don't read it as something derogatory, it's just a neutral technical explanation of experiences as there was questioned the "physical feeling" and as such the emotional bonding and interest plays no role, so I can't say: "Yes, it feels better due to actually having a true interest in this animal from a sexual and partnership perspective, even love." as it wouldn't cover the physical feeling.

No worries. There's just no interest in sexual activities with humans. Mostly not due to physical reasons (aside the preferred looks and feels), compromises would surely be possible, if the interests were existent. Still tried it, like most people did.

Don't read it as something derogatory, it's just a neutral technical explanation of experiences as there was questioned the "physical feeling" and as such the emotional bonding and interest plays no role, so I can't say: "Yes, it feels better due to actually having a true interest in this animal from a sexual and partnership perspective, even love." as it wouldn't cover the physical feeling.
Makes sense. I just wasn’t sure about how I, as a woman, only return my fleshy bits 50-70%, I don’t think that’s accurate entirely for every human with a vagina. That’s what my issue was.

I am sure that it is not accurate for everyone and as well wish everyone happiness with their field of personal, sexual and emotional interest and wellbeing, as this is one of the most important factors in my opinion. :husky_grin:
Agreed!!!!

As polls go, this one is interesting, but also limited. To reflect the majority position, there should be a few more options. I think many people fall into the "One is not necessarily better than the other, but different in delightful ways". For me personally, I find sexual interaction with dogs to be exciting and primal." However, this can in no way replace the intimacy that comes from sex with human females. Canines are solely focused on planting a seed whereas humans have emotional nuances that add additional color and depth to love making. This is not to suggest that people cannot and do not have intimate relationships with thier furry partners - I just don't think this occurs for everyone.

I've been with 1 female human and 2 female dogs. The expiereces with the dogs were much better. However I'd have to say topping a male human is more pleasuring than topping a male dog. Due to human expression of course

I am sure that it is not accurate for everyone and as well wish everyone happiness with their field of personal, sexual and emotional interest and wellbeing, as this is one of the most important factors in my opinion. :husky_grin:
To crack that topic again...

When I see how lazy and unsporty the very most people are I can image very well that it fits and is true what you wrote. When I look my environment out of 10 beginner clients are maybe 1 to 2, who are able to do a half solid squad but don't dare to ask them to hold it. The flexibility is human history wise probably on an all time low. What all that does to the tissue is self explaining.
And I don't even talk about overweight people, thin people are also included to that problem.

But that counts for men aswell. From what I have seen - non sexual related - the very most animals have just a way higher muscle rate % and if you don't have muscles, you also can't/don't know to control them - doesn't matter where.

A bit of both. Animals are exotic and know how to fuck well, but people can communicate and explore different kinks. You can use safewords with people, or say “harder” or “slower”, but a dog is going to get that knot either way .

Im a male and having sex with a female dog is way more pleasurable than with a human. Im addicted to canine pussy, its all i want now. To be honest i hate the idea of having sex with another woman now. I even get disgusted when i look at Human pussy too, it looks ugly, smells weird and doesnt really feel good. Lol

Based on pure feeling when I'm knotted I feel like I have the biggest high and always shoot my biggest loads.

But overall I'd say I prefer a guy fucking me. Lasts way longer and I mean, doesn't feel too bad lol but it's nothing like feeling that knot swell up inside you

I've had sex with human males and females only. I prefer guys. At this point my "package" is just about useless so anal is my only avenue for sex...and I couldn't be happier. I do have big blue, a medium flared chance from bad dragon that I love...just wish it was bigger. I want to get a rex too. I want to get knotted even if it's fake

That's not as easy to answer. Of course, the results are not very surprising - zoos prefer sex with animals. It's the same with me.

However, there's some kinky sex that wouldn't be possible with animals and which I also find quite enriching to my sex life. Plain sex is better with animals for me, always has been. Some of the kinky stuff may be better with humans... but to be honest, plain sex with an animal still beats kinky stuff with humans for me in most cases 😅

That's not as easy to answer. Of course, the results are not very surprising - zoos prefer sex with animals. It's the same with me.

However, there's some kinky sex that wouldn't be possible with animals and which I also find quite enriching to my sex life. Plain sex is better with animals for me, always has been. Some of the kinky stuff may be better with humans... but to be honest, plain sex with an animal still beats kinky stuff with humans for me in most cases 😅
Thats what im saying! Lol Ive always had a strong attraction for female dogs over women. I was probably a male dog in my previous life.. 😄

Back