Bestiality vs Human Sex

Which is most true in your experience of human sex vs bestiality?

• I am a male, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 893 29.0%
  • I am a female, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 282 9.2%
  • I am a male, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 306 9.9%
  • I am a female, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 52 1.7%
  • I've never had sex with an animal.

Votes: 1,036 33.6%
  • I've never had sex with a human.

Votes: 122 4.0%
  • I've never had sex.

Votes: 390 12.7%

• Total voters
You know you are wasting words with a troll (in the better case) or a zoosadist, don't you?
Both of those options are certainly distinct possibilities, however just in the remote case it was someone who simply doesn't know any better. I thought I would give a nudge, to get them back on track. But yes you are most likely correct and I was wasting words.

I've never had sex with animal yet. 🤥
Like sex with another human, not having it isn't the end of the world, if you want it, eventually a willing partner will come along.
Wait, why is your nose so big on that face in your comment, your statement wasn't a lie was it? :gsd_agast:

I'm going to put this down to over exuberance since you've only been a member for a day, but there are a reasonable number of us here that might take issue with such statements like: an animals purpose is to bring humans happiness, and they are meant to be Fucked Hardcore.

In any relationship or sexual encounter there must be respect. Otherwise it can be quite abusive!

You need to be sure that the animal is happy and comfortable with you being more forceful with them. When I am balls deep in a cow or bull, I can be slamming into them pretty hard, because they weigh 10x my weight and my thrusts are unlikely to barely move them if at all, yet I am constantly aware what they are doing, their body language, sounds they are making, etc. If they show even the slightest sign that they are unhappy or don't like the way I am humping them, I ease up if not stop completely depending on their reactions. They must be a willing participant in the activity not just a hole to get off in.

In comparison, even the largest Dogs are much smaller and I would never be as forceful with them. if they are really into it, most dogs will move back to meet your thrusts anyway, so there is no need to start off like a sledge hammer, if they want more they will let you know. But you must always listen to what they tell you through their body and actions.
I agree. This is far more fantasy than anything I'd think or do in real life. There is a diff between reality and fantasy Even if when you are fulfilling them. No one here is going to do everthing irl that they think about (at least I would hope not). And not everthing someone thinks about is their total and absolute complete thoughts on a subject. My first thought is always love, never hurt. My fantasies have more freedom and less cut and dry seriousness. Isn't that the whole point of fantasy? The animals in a fantasy setting don't need protection or consideration. The animals outside of that do. I know the difference. Even if others don't. I was overexuberant, I admit, and perhaps overshared with people who don't know me enough to understand my REAL thoughts and ACTUAL limits.That was my mistake for assuming that because you are part of a community that ppl will automatically "get you". Lesson learned. And hopefully those who were quick to judge me have learned theirs too. I'm not a trol or a zoosadist. I am harmless. Not that anyone actually cares. And also was too quick to be happy to find a place to indulge in the purely fantasy side of zoophilia. Now I know. Won't be sharing much on the future. Not fantasy or reality. Since ppl seem to not know how to differentiate the 2.

(Btw I have never actually had sex with any dogs, except for a dry hump at 15, even tho I have owned many many dogs. So yeah, let that sink in.) And have never hurt my dogs in any way. 😡 EVER! Zoosadist. Smh. Jeez.

Last edited:
You know you are wasting words with a troll (in the better case) or a zoosadist, don't you?
Most of my last message was for you. Thanks for not jumping to conclusions and letting me speak for myself and not be judged before I could plead my case. Guilty until proven innocent, huh? But I'm sure that's a running theme for you. So you should feel good about yourself! Yay! 👌 This doesn't feel like a community at all. It's more like a shooting range. Guess someone innocent is bound to get hit with a stray bullet eventually. Right? A community would given a member the benefit of the doubt. At least I know now.

I agree. This is far more fantasy than anything I'd think or do in real life. There is a diff between reality and fantasy Even if when you are fulfilling them. No one here is going to do everthing irl that they think about (at least I would hope not). And not everthing someone thinks about is their total and absolute complete thoughts on a subject. My first thought is always love, never hurt. My fantasies have more freedom and less cut and dry seriousness. Isn't that the whole point of fantasy? The animals in a fantasy setting don't need protection or consideration. The animals outside of that do. I know the difference. Even if others don't. I was overexuberant, I admit, and perhaps overshared with people who don't know me enough to understand my REAL thoughts and ACTUAL limits.That was my mistake for assuming that because you are part of a community that ppl will automatically "get you". Lesson learned. And hopefully those who were quick to judge me have learned theirs too. I'm not a trol or a zoosadist. I am harmless. Not that anyone actually cares. And also was too quick to be happy to find a place to indulge in the purely fantasy side of zoophilia. Now I know. Won't be sharing much on the future. Not fantasy or reality. Since ppl seem to not know how to differentiate the 2.

(Btw I have never actually had sex with any dogs, except for a dry hump at 15, even tho I have owned many many dogs. So yeah, let that sink in.) And have never hurt my dogs in any way. 😡 EVER! Zoosadist. Smh. Jeez.
I was just thinking how lucky you were that I replied to your comment first, I can think of at least 5 members here that would had you running for the hills with their scathing reactions. I tend to try and give people the benefit of the doubt when I can, but I also wanted to make the point that the way you were talking was coming across very badly. You talk about fantasy and reality, well this is a reality base thread discussing human verses animal sex, it is not talking about what you fantasize about. So with next to no post from you on the forum at the time you posted the comment that started all this, how are we to know that you were talking about a fantasy, (it didn't read that way) rather than something you actually would do if given the chance. Unfortunately there are people on here that do not put the animals interest and desire above there own, and even some that are down right abusive only caring about getting themselves off. I am sorry you feel that you got tarred with the wrong brush. But let me ask you this. Do you think it is better to say nothing and potentially let an animal be treated to roughly and possibly be injured; or to say something that may cause offense, but potentially help change the way someone thinks about or treats an animal.

Most of my last message was for you. Thanks for not jumping to conclusions and letting me speak for myself and not be judged before I could plead my case. Guilty until proven innocent, huh? But I'm sure that's a running theme for you. So you should feel good about yourself! Yay! 👌 This doesn't feel like a community at all. It's more like a shooting range. Guess someone innocent is bound to get hit with a stray bullet eventually. Right? A community would given a member the benefit of the doubt. At least I know now.
You think to be really clever, but you never mentioned you were talking of "fantasies" until someone (me) pointed out that you were acting in a really shitty way... :cautious:
I love when they get fucked so hard they whimper and come off the dick and have to be restrained
And you should know that if you write something like this you are drawing a really big target on your back (unless you are a teen who just pretends to be older than he really is, and can't acknowledge that what you write could be offensive for someone). It's like writing the same shit as "hey, I love to watch when people shove their big dicks in their bitches' throat until they gags, uwu" (and I've known these kind of people...)
A community doesn't defends someone who is against its values, so be thankful that I'm the bad cop, this time, because there are zooier people than me on here that would have been even rougher...

Last edited:
I have been with a mare but honestly there is something feminine about a woman enjoying sex with you that just drives me crazy. You don't have to do weird things it's just how women loosen up and live in the moment that really turns me on😅

Honestly I'd absolutely have sex with an animal. I may just be inexperienced but at the same time doing the dirty with humans is like a turn off for me at least.

Difficult to answer, but in the end chose sex with animals is better (I'm male). But it's close. Whether it's sex with a woman, man or male dog, it can all be amazing.
Never been dissapointed by dogs though. Except when they're not interested, but then the sex isn't disappointing, just disappointing there's no sex :)

You think to be really clever, but you never mentioned you were talking of "fantasies" until someone (me) pointed out that you were acting in a really shitty way... :cautious:

And you should know that if you write something like this you are drawing a really big target on your back (unless you are a teen who just pretends to be older than he really is, and can't acknowledge that what you write could be offensive for someone). It's like writing the same shit as "hey, I love to watch when people shove their big dicks in their bitches' throat until they gags, uwu" (and I've known these kind of people...)
A community doesn't defends someone who is against its values, so be thankful that I'm the bad cop, this time, because there are zooier people than me on here that would have been even rougher...
I can't be anything but honest. But ok. I'm not changing anybody's mind here. But you don't have to worry. As I said I won't be sharing anymore. 👍

I tried to delete the original reply but I couldn't figure out how. Not because I think I was wrong but because ppl are butyhurt and bitching and that wasn't my intention. So sorry.

I can't be anything but honest. But ok. I'm not changing anybody's mind here. But you don't have to worry. As I said I won't be sharing anymore. 👍
I'm not gonna cry for that, don't worry.
I tried to delete the original reply but I couldn't figure out how. Not because I think I was wrong but because ppl are butyhurt and bitching and that wasn't my intention. So sorry.
As I already said, you were looking for troubles when you wrote that...

well now this is a hard question . I have had human partners that were so awesome during sex then on the other hand I have had animals that made me feel this same way. if I would have to say witch one was the best feeling I would have to say it was the human female. she was just so experianced in what she did wow.

I am bsx with my dogs i like to give and receive, with humans i am straight and i have sex with women,
The test options do not include an entry regarding my case.
I like having sex with both of them

I agree men's dicks are inadequate and they don't know how to use them like a dog does. Plus, they don't do the job that a dog does in licking my pussy. My Great Dane hits spite that my husband has never been able to reach with tiny 6" dick. Buster gives me skull cracking orgasms that Don has never come any where close to. Plus, he has more stamina He tucks me for thirty five minutes three or four times a day with out losing energy of enthusiasm. I lucky if Don lasts five minutes. He shoot his pathetic load. Rolls off of me and goes to sleep without any consideration to getting me off. In addition, Buster is much better at licking my pussy. Don't efforts are crude and clumsy. Buster's tongue works magic and can make writhe in estacy. The only ones better at licking pussy are my mother's friend Mary and my friend Ciurtney. How those girls know how to lick and the on my pussy lips and clit that make them feel like they're on fire causing me to have multiple orgasms. Still Buster's tongue is always available and will definitely give me a big O, and Buster's coco is much better that any man's cock that I've ever fucked - bigger, smoother and warmer. Plus his cum is warmer and spurt more powerfully from its pointed. It makes my pussy tingle as his dock thromb s while surfing doggy fun deep inside me at depths where no man has ever been. Plus, I love Buster's huge knot. No man has that. buster is definitely better a better lover than Don . In fact, he's better than any man I've ever fucked. That includes about twenty black men that I've fucked at one time or another.

I only have my dog licked my cock balls and ass. But tbh, his tongue made me cum so much faster then a womans. Maybe it's bcs of what @underthesheets said 'bcs of the taboo....
Dont get me wrong, i love to get oral and love to give maybe even more....
But when my dog is doing it .......... 🥵😋

Strictly speaking of the physical feeling and differences between sex with animals and humans, which was more pleasurable? This doesn't include the emotional or romantic side, but strictly the physical.
For me the feeling of fur against my body combined with the hot warmth of a living body, is probably the feeling that scratches that itch for me. I just get so excited and giddy

Back