Bestiality vs Human Sex

Which is most true in your experience of human sex vs bestiality?

• I am a male, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 883 29.0%
  • I am a female, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 279 9.2%
  • I am a male, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 300 9.9%
  • I am a female, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 51 1.7%
  • I've never had sex with an animal.

Votes: 1,024 33.7%
  • I've never had sex with a human.

Votes: 119 3.9%
  • I've never had sex.

Votes: 387 12.7%

• Total voters
Tough poll for me. I've only had oral sex (receiving) with an animal. It was defiantly better than any I ever received from a human (something about that rough dog tongue). But I've never penetrated, so technically I've never had sex with an animal. If I had to guess, I think I'd like sex with an animal better. I'l not lacking in the length department and sex with human females can be frustrating when you can't go deep. So I have to go for a specific type of women, either fat of tall. Otherwise it just hurts (which I'm into as well but not everyone else is). I'd imagine that with the right species/breed, I could go as hard or as deep as I liked and it wouldn't be an issue. I dont know, but would love to find out.

You should try dating a latina, there are small ladies (150cm) that can easily Take 20 to 25cm of Dick, ir course not all ladies can, but many do. Maybe there are more people from latin america that share the same experience.

You should try dating a latina, there are small ladies (150cm) that can easily Take 20 to 25cm of Dick, ir course not all ladies can, but many do. Maybe there are more people from latin america that share the same experience.
I've never had latina but always wanted to. Plus I like a big booty!!!

dogs everyday of the week...and when it comes to humans..females are my choice...never had a dog with another girl..so wish i wil have that sometime

I'm a male, sex with animals is more pleasurable. There's a connection I feel with my doggy wife I've never felt with any human woman I've been with. Hard to explain.

Side note: the results of this poll versus the "what do you prefer most" poll are pretty interesting.

I've topped a few guys, and then a mare. The latter wins, hands down. The feeling of her pussy was definitely more pleasurable than being inside other men.
What about comparing mare anal with human? Or even stallion anal with mare anal?

I found my collie bitch to be much tighter and hotter than my ex wife. As we frequently had to go for a "walk" to go into the woods near the house for sex there was the wonderful feeling of primal animal lust as well as being able to drop trou to let the air circulate around my parts all contributed to some very nice sex. The night my ex left for the last time I invited the collie into the bed and we made love for over an hour and when I did cum it was so wonderfully relaxing, without question it was the most enjoyable night of my life.
If it's not too personal I'll be interested to know what position you used! 1 hour seems long, but really enjoyable.

Mares and k9's so far are my favorites.

Mares are a slice of heaven! Dogs are also great!

Old dogs care about you, even when you make mistakes! God bless little children that are still to young to hate!

Ain't but 3 things in this world that's worth a solitary dime.. old dogs and children and watermelon wine!

And Tom.T.Hall
So would you say if mares or canines are better?

I've never had latina but always wanted to. Plus I like a big booty!!!
Probably 1 of 3 best experiences IV ever had was with a Latina. Haven't been with a mare so idk how amazing it rates but from what my fellow mare friends say it cant be beat, but if I had a choice I'd definitely still want to be with a woman and Mare together all 3 of is being lovers.

I much prefer dogs to humans. Especially, big dogs like my Great Dane. He is much better than my husband. Just to start with my Dane's cock is much bigger than my husband's 6 inch dick. Plus, dog cocks are smoother than humans allowing them to pump my pussy harder faster and deeper. Dog cocks feel warmer than human cocks. Once the Dane pounds his cock inside of me his cock and knot get larger and warmer. I love the feeling of his cock pulsing inside me and it's pointed tip twitching and throbbing against the depths of vagina as it shoots spurt after spurt of hot doggie cum deep inside of me. My Dane's cock and cum feel much better than my husband's cock and cum. I've never had multiple orgasms with my husband like the ones Mr Dane consistently gives me.

ever since i started when i was 13 ive maintained the attitude that sex with a(n) animal has and always will be more pleasurable to me i like sex with women but if i had a choice between a female dog or a woman im going for the dog

Both are very pleasurable. It’s all in how you approach things and what you expect. An animal is from pure instinct and in breeding mode.

Female humans are very different when ovulating. If your open minded with humans, it’s that intense each time.

Strictly speaking of the physical feeling and differences between sex with animals and humans, which was more pleasurable? This doesn't include the emotional or romantic side, but strictly the physical.
Are we drawing distinctions between bestiality and zoophilia? I tend to prefer the latter designation.

Tough poll for me. I've only had oral sex (receiving) with an animal. It was defiantly better than any I ever received from a human (something about that rough dog tongue). But I've never penetrated, so technically I've never had sex with an animal. If I had to guess, I think I'd like sex with an animal better. I'l not lacking in the length department and sex with human females can be frustrating when you can't go deep. So I have to go for a specific type of women, either fat of tall. Otherwise it just hurts (which I'm into as well but not everyone else is). I'd imagine that with the right species/breed, I could go as hard or as deep as I liked and it wouldn't be an issue. I dont know, but would love to find out.
I would love to see you drill a dog with that big long dick.

How hard you want to fuck the bitch? I love when they get fucked so hard they whimper and come off the dick and have to be restrained. Love seeing them get dildoed too. Dogs can take SO MUCH DICK! I truly believe their purpose is bring humans happiness, whether it be just having them as a reg pet or as a cum hole pet slut you suck down every chance you get. Animals are meant to be FUCKED. HARDCORE. Glad I found my zoophile community! 😃

How hard you want to fuck the bitch? I love when they get fucked so hard they whimper and come off the dick and have to be restrained. Love seeing them get dildoed too. Dogs can take SO MUCH DICK! I truly believe their purpose is bring humans happiness, whether it be just having them as a reg pet or as a cum hole pet slut you suck down every chance you get. Animals are meant to be FUCKED. HARDCORE. Glad I found my zoophile community! 😃
I'm going to put this down to over exuberance since you've only been a member for a day, but there are a reasonable number of us here that might take issue with such statements like: an animals purpose is to bring humans happiness, and they are meant to be Fucked Hardcore.

In any relationship or sexual encounter there must be respect. Otherwise it can be quite abusive!

You need to be sure that the animal is happy and comfortable with you being more forceful with them. When I am balls deep in a cow or bull, I can be slamming into them pretty hard, because they weigh 10x my weight and my thrusts are unlikely to barely move them if at all, yet I am constantly aware what they are doing, their body language, sounds they are making, etc. If they show even the slightest sign that they are unhappy or don't like the way I am humping them, I ease up if not stop completely depending on their reactions. They must be a willing participant in the activity not just a hole to get off in.

In comparison, even the largest Dogs are much smaller and I would never be as forceful with them. if they are really into it, most dogs will move back to meet your thrusts anyway, so there is no need to start off like a sledge hammer, if they want more they will let you know. But you must always listen to what they tell you through their body and actions.

I'm going to put this down to over exuberance since you've only been a member for a day, but there are a reasonable number of us here that might take issue with such statements like: an animals purpose is to bring humans happiness, and they are meant to be Fucked Hardcore.

In any relationship or sexual encounter there must be respect. Otherwise it can be quite abusive!

You need to be sure that the animal is happy and comfortable with you being more forceful with them. When I am balls deep in a cow or bull, I can be slamming into them pretty hard, because they weigh 10x my weight and my thrusts are unlikely to barely move them if at all, yet I am constantly aware what they are doing, their body language, sounds they are making, etc. If they show even the slightest sign that they are unhappy or don't like the way I am humping them, I ease up if not stop completely depending on their reactions. They must be a willing participant in the activity not just a hole to get off in.

In comparison, even the largest Dogs are much smaller and I would never be as forceful with them. if they are really into it, most dogs will move back to meet your thrusts anyway, so there is no need to start off like a sledge hammer, if they want more they will let you know. But you must always listen to what they tell you through their body and actions.
You know you are wasting words with a troll (in the better case) or a zoosadist, don't you?

Back