Bestiality vs Human Sex

Which is most true in your experience of human sex vs bestiality?

• I am a male, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 896 28.9%
  • I am a female, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 286 9.2%
  • I am a male, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 309 10.0%
  • I am a female, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 52 1.7%
  • I've never had sex with an animal.

Votes: 1,042 33.6%
  • I've never had sex with a human.

Votes: 122 3.9%
  • I've never had sex.

Votes: 393 12.7%

• Total voters
Each have their own benefits, I dont know wheter I could pick a favourite. The thing I love about a human partner is the social interaction, you know when there enjoying thenselves because they'll tell you or express with moans and groans, but I do love the raw/primal feelings you get when a dogs pounding away dominating in your ass ?

Sex is always good. But the animal instinct of sex is just better! No „may I do that“ - no: just „take my cock and receive the seed!“ Breeding as a primal instinct. That's what satisfies me. Become the bitch for my good boy. And he loves it, too.

I can't answer this one. I find that different factors like hugging, kissing and cuddling are a lot more fullfilling and that's not with in my limited experience with zoo. Not that I don't want it, but my zoo experience has always been furtive and brief. So it just wouldn't be fair to compare the two.

I have had limited zoo experience in real life and lot's of human experience in real life, but I can't compare them. I've loved what limited experience I've had though, but I've loved some of my human experiences too..

Satisfaction in the singular act has always been there with the dogs, not so much with the humans.

This poll should be changed so that people can change their vote -- for example, what if someone votes that they have never had sex with an animal, and then 6 months later they have sex with an animal -- they will come back to this poll and be unable to change their answer.

For me sex with another human is more pleasurable. Sex with a dog is a very brief. Any dog that humps longer than 15 seconds is truly the exception to the rule. Also very limited sex positions. With a human you can have verbal communication. You also can't tell a dog to fucker slower or harder, and you can tell him how you want your pussy licked, etc etc.

I am a bi male, and I’m happy to be fucked by both but find riding my male k9 was much more pleasurable due to his size and knot // over any other male or female human or zoo sex it's the most enjoying and gets me off in a totally different way

Cvlgz7n.png

noice

Tough poll for me. I've only had oral sex (receiving) with an animal. It was defiantly better than any I ever received from a human (something about that rough dog tongue). But I've never penetrated, so technically I've never had sex with an animal. If I had to guess, I think I'd like sex with an animal better. I'l not lacking in the length department and sex with human females can be frustrating when you can't go deep. So I have to go for a specific type of women, either fat of tall. Otherwise it just hurts (which I'm into as well but not everyone else is). I'd imagine that with the right species/breed, I could go as hard or as deep as I liked and it wouldn't be an issue. I dont know, but would love to find out.

Back