Bestiality vs Human Sex

Which is most true in your experience of human sex vs bestiality?

• I am a male, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 894 29.0%
  • I am a female, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 282 9.1%
  • I am a male, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 306 9.9%
  • I am a female, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 52 1.7%
  • I've never had sex with an animal.

Votes: 1,037 33.6%
  • I've never had sex with a human.

Votes: 122 4.0%
  • I've never had sex.

Votes: 391 12.7%

• Total voters
but she is not into dogs and obviously doesn't know I am.

My boyfriend knows about me being a zoo, tolerated that I do stuff with my k9 wife (as he understand I had a relationship with her before he did with me) but he is jealous if I do stuff with any other dog (specially males) I think the main reason we are still togeter is that he understand that I love dogs over him, he can understand why I "suck" as a boyfriend, he still loves me because he knows that I love him as much as humanly possible for a non-anthroposexual. If he had no clue that I'm into dogs, we would have break up years ago.

If your wife/girlfriend, does not know, then all she see is you being a bad boyfriend/lover... Have you ever though about maybe laying to her? You could tell her (not that youa re a zoo) but that you are gay. And that you are with her to make her happy. Something like that. You could also say that you are asexual and you don't feel love for humans even if you can still have sex with them. Maybe if she is aware that you have a "medical problem or psichological problem" explaining why you act like that with her, she may become more understanding of you and she will be able to bare with your lack of love for her. Also, try to be more nice with her. Show and tell her that you love her.

My boyfriend knows about me being a zoo, tolerated that I do stuff with my k9 wife (as he understand I had a relationship with her before he did with me) but he is jealous if I do stuff with any other dog (specially males) I think the main reason we are still togeter is that he understand that I love dogs over him, he can understand why I "suck" as a boyfriend, he still loves me because he knows that I love him as much as humanly possible for a non-anthroposexual. If he had no clue that I'm into dogs, we would have break up years ago.

If your wife/girlfriend, does not know, then all she see is you being a bad boyfriend/lover... Have you ever though about maybe laying to her? You could tell her (not that youa re a zoo) but that you are gay. And that you are with her to make her happy. Something like that. You could also say that you are asexual and you don't feel love for humans even if you can still have sex with them. Maybe if she is aware that you have a "medical problem or psichological problem" explaining why you act like that with her, she may become more understanding of you and she will be able to bare with your lack of love for her. Also, try to be more nice with her. Show and tell her that you love her.

I appreciate your advice, really. But maybe I'm the one who doesn't want to continue with her, because I feel I've made her feel bad (and she tells me so, making me feel bad too). This is becoming toxic. Once a week we are having problems since the beginning, almost. I have sincere affection for here, and that's why I want to end the suffering. She would freak out and probably get even angrier at me if I tell her that I'm zoo or gay after all these months.
Maybe I should stick to my dogs.
Edit: She deserves somebody who makes her feel loved. I can't.

Last edited:
I appreciate your advice, really. But maybe I'm the one who doesn't want to continue with her, because I feel I've made her feel bad (and she tells me so, making me feel bad too). This is becoming toxic. Once a week we are having problems since the beginning, almost. I have sincere affection for here, and that's why I want to end the suffering. She would freak out and probably get even angrier at me if I tell her that I'm zoo or gay after all these months.
Maybe I should stick to my dogs.

What you lose telling her that you are asexual? That you didn't want to hurt her and that you wanted to make her happy. Maybe she will become less toxic knowing that "fact" Maybe with just that knowledge, things could be saved and worked out and happiness could be obtained.

It is not the first time a real asexual marries an heterosexual because he/she wanted to make the other person happy.

If that fails, then yea, stick to being only friends with her and stick to relationships with dogs. Or, find a girlfriend that is also a zoo and is more into dogs than humans.

What you lose telling her that you are asexual? That you didn't want to hurt her and that you wanted to make her happy. Maybe she will become less toxic knowing that "fact" Maybe with just that knowledge, things could be saved and worked out and happiness could be obtained.

It is not the first time a real asexual marries an heterosexual because he/she wanted to make the other person happy.

If that fails, then yea, stick to being only friends with her and stick to relationships with dogs. Or, find a girlfriend that is also a zoo and is more into dogs than humans.

She has realized already there is something "wrong" with me, but she refuses to accept it. She wants me to change, to hold her longer, to kiss her more. Even if I wasn't zoo maybe I still would be this "cold". Can't change it, it is a deep part of my personality. That's why now I have to try to amend this with the less damage possible.

Regarding to the original post, I find relationships with animals a lot more pleasurable :D

i have never had good sex with humans despite trying couple dozen times - my answer is sealed

Last edited by a moderator:
Having had a broad range of sexual experiences in my life, I would put being topped by a male canine on the top of the list. I've yet to have actual intercourse with a bitch, but one day hope to experience it. Human men and women are ok and fun, but it's just not on the same level.

Male here. My sexual experiences with four-legged critters has always been far more pleasurable than any experiences I’ve had with the two legged varieties.

I feel much more aroused and everything is much quicker with animals. But this probably emotional related...
I recognise that foreplay with humans can be richer than with animals... for now :sneaky:

I've never had sex with an animal so I can't say it's more pleasurable but I would love to be mounted and filled with cum. (Zoo gay, bicurious with shemales)

the only two women I have been sex, one was my ex-mate who left me when I had problems, the other is a dear girlfriend who unfortunately passed away ...

apart with my girlfriend (it was only once) a threesome with my mare (the thing that surprised me was that she was interested la cavalla ...) I always prefer mares, more enthusiastic, more spontaneous

Last edited:
My dog is my 1st and main partner. I tried human interaction at high school but when been let down alot by being lied to, i kinda stepped backwards from human interaction and realized high school was pretty much a big "game" of class hirarachy/deception. Ill wait for later (which is the current time period). (School time period) my dog got me through a tough emotional time where yes i was used then she just laughed about it like its nothing while the 2nd person lied about being single.

Last edited:
I'm a virgin when it comes to humans, but not with female dogs. Im straight so I can't say if sex with women is better or worse than with animals. I've screwed a handful of female dogs. I also have a newfie at home I screw almost every day now, she's always down to fuck, girl feels and is amazing!

I've always wanted a newfie, but i hear they are drool machines. What's it like to own one? Any challenges?

I've always wanted a newfie, but i hear they are drool machines. What's it like to own one? Any challenges?
Heh, yeah she drools a pretty good amount, but I've heard saints are worse. She is very calm, sweet, very smart, lovable, very lazy, loyal, and a goof ball! She often cracks me up, and brings a smile to my face. It's not hard to live with her. My house is tiny but she gets plenty of walks everyday. The biggest challenge is her separation anxiety. I'm lucky she doesn't destroy furniture or anything. She just shits on the floor in protest. She knows better, so I'm actively working on eliminating that. It's a bonus that she's also a slut! Lol

Last edited:
Heh, yeah she drools a pretty good amount, but I've heard saints are worse. She is very calm, sweet, very smart, lovable, very lazy, loyal, and a goof ball! She often cracks me up, and brings a smile to my face. It's not hard to live with her. My house is tiny but she gets plenty of walks everyday. The biggest challenge is her separation anxiety. I'm lucky she doesn't destroy furniture or anything. She just shits on the floor in protest. She knows better, so I'm actively working on eliminating that. It's a bonus that she's also a slut! Lol

Color me jealous. Newfies are such beautiful dogs. Good luck with the separation anxiety, i'd imagine newfie protest shits can be... sizeable

Horse pussy is my favorite, I had a TON of it. Human pussy second highest, then dog pussy, only been with a couple dogs.

Last edited:
Had to tick " never had sex with an animal , because it's true . I'm a bit of a mixed bag , in that I love fucking women , but enjoy being fucked by men , though won't fuck a male . Would like to be fucked by several different kinds of animal , but would rather not fuck them myself . Just how it is for me I guess .

I have had sex with mares and two bitch's l love there pussy there so wet and so good to fuck

Last edited:
I'm hardly zoo exclusive, but my encounters between dogs and humans have leaned in favor of the four legged friends. The guys I've been with just focus more on themselves and don't do fuck all to make me feel good.

A big dog cock is much better than a man's cock.
I got into tucking dogs quite by accident.
I had promised to help my friend Mary from work. She had agreed to train a guide dog. She was expecting to get a golden lab. But, when the dog was delivered it was a Roteeiler. The other surprise was that it was to dogs instead of one. They were both two an half year or males from the same litter. Males are harder to train than females, especially if they haven't been neutered yet. They weren't. The saving grace was that they were from the same litter. So they should get along together and not fight. With all this, Mary somehow got talked into taking both of them. And, I got talked into helping her train them.
We are both teachers. So we got off work at 2:30 and headed straight for Mary's and started to work the dogs. It was a hot day and a real work out. After an hour we were both exhausted and we called it quits for the day went into the house. Mary pulled a bottle of wine out of the refrigerator and offer me a glass which I gladly accepted. We were both seated on the sofa and were close to finishing the the second bottle when Mary lean over and gave me a very passionate kiss. I was surprised but I must say that I liked it. I hadn't had a lesbian encounter since I was in school and had experimented with my best friend Gail. I had really enjoyed that. No man can lick and suck pussy like another woman. Men are just too clumsy, especially my husband. So I welcomed Mary's advances and we moved to the bedroom to continue our amorous endeavors. And, besides I really liked eating pussy. There was something about it that really aroused me..The taste, seeing outer pussy lips begin to swell and sucking and licking on the inner lips and flick her clit with my tongue as it began to emerge from beneath its hood, then sucking and licking on it until it was fully erect and continuing until it produced a body shaking climax. Mary was a superb pussy licked also. We were both suffer from not having an orgasm for too long. Both our orgasms were powerful and left us exhausted. We collapsed in each other arms.
It wasn't long before we noticed four Rotweiller eyes staring at us from the foot of the bed. Looked at me and giggled. Then she said, Ever wonder about those stories about single women and their big dogs. What the heck, let's try it and find out. We were both under the influence of all the wine we had drunk. Good judgement was long gone. I laughed and said, Heck, yes! Let's find out. Let's do it.
We arranged some cushion and pillow under our butts to give the dogs good access. We no sooner spread our legs than boom! Both dogs were on then bed. There was a little confusion about b who was going to be paired with who, but that didn't last long. First there was some sniffing that was followed by licking. Wow! I never new that dogs could be so good at licking pussy. I was so big and smooth. It covered everything. It was mush better than my husband, but maybe not as good as Mary. But, it was damn close. I was getting very aroused. I guess the dog sensed that. He rose and made several stabs at entering me. It was then that I saw his erect cock for the first time. It was bigger than my husband's cock. It was about ten inches long and bigger around than Joe's cock too. The shape and texture were different too. First it didn't have a helmet tip. The dog's cock had a pointed tip. His knot and shaft was pink and covered with pink and red veins and was glistening smooth. It was slightly thicker near the tip and narrowed only slightly towards the knot.
Finally, he hit the sweet spot and wham he pushed his entire length into me. That didn't hurt because his cock was so smooth. In fact it felt good, really good. It felt decidedly warmer than any man's cock I had ever fucked. And, yes there had been quite a few, both before and after I got married. It felt so damn good. Then he started to pump and his cock swelled larger and got warmer. On his inward thrusts I could feel the point of his cock twitch and throb against my cervix. His pumping was much faster and forceful than any man I had boned. It was sheer heaven. Then I felt the shaft of his cock begin to throb and pulse along its length. With a mighty thrust of his his launches into me shoving his knot past the entrance of my vagina as powerful spurts of his semen shot from the tip of his cock into me. His cum was warmer than man cum, much warmer. His ejaculation was more powerful too. I could feel each glob of his cum as it squirted into me. These sensations were too much for me. I began uncontrollably thrusting my hips upward. My vagina began tightening contracting and tightening in waves around his cock until every muscle in my body tensed and I exploded in the most powerful orgasm I had ever known. It took a few minutes for the swelling of his knot to go down and his cock to slip from me. But even that was pleasurable.
Mary and I compared notes. Her experience was similar to mine. We both agreed that we were going to do this again. But, first I had to call my husband to n tell that I had too much wine after working with the dogs. He laughed and asked if training the dogs was so difficult that we had to get drunk. I said that it was worse, much worse, and that we were going to have to spend much more time training them. I said t that I would not come home until the following afternoon because I knew that I was going have to sleep off a hangover and after that we were going have another try at "training" the dog's. Luckily the next day was a Saturday. After I hung up, we fed the dogs and showered and fixed something for ourselves to eat. Then we fucked the dogs two more times before falling asleep.
The next morning, Marty kissed me good morning and that evolved into another passionate and delicious pussy licking session. Then we had another go at training the the dogs, but that didn't last long because when the dogs caught our scent they started trying to nuzzle our crotches and their doggie cocks started emerging from their furry sheaths. We retreat to the house and another "special training" (tucking) session with the dogs. Mary suggested that we video tape session. I was hesitant but finally gave in. Mary set up a video cam on a tripod in such a position as to try to catch both of but it seemed to be at an angle that would mainly focus on me. She started the camera and we set the pillows and cushions like the day before. Once again it started with the dogs licking our pussies. It more intense than the first time because my mind wasn't muddled the over consumption of wine. When my doggy lover mounted me and fucked me, my orgasm was even more intense. We fucked our canine lovers six more time times that day. Each time produced bone rattling orgasms. The same dog fucked the same human lover each time. Somehow we had been paired. We tried to switch off but the dogs were insistent. They wanted their own bitches. I wound up naming my dog Brian.
There were many more after school "training" and pussy licking sessions and even a few on the weekends.
Then summer break came and we could have even more "training sessions". I was spending so much time with Brian and having so much sex with him that I began to thinking of him as both a husband and a lover. I mentioned this to Mary and she suggested we have a wedding ceremony. So we did. We got wedding dresses and tuxedo costume for the dogs. We fixed up the living room like a wedding chapel with flowers and candles. Mary got two more video cameras to record everything just like a real wedding. Then I put on my wedding dress including all the silky and lacy lingerie. Mary put on a black man's suite. Pinned back her hair to look more like a man and acted as the minister administering the marriage vows and pronouncing Brian and Peggy, husband and wife. Then we switched. I put on the black suit and pulled back my hair. Mary put on her wedding dress and I performed the marriage ceremony between Scooby and Mary.

To be continued.
Wow!!! More please!!!

My oldest daughter, MJ,had just graduated from college and had just returned to the parental nest. It should have been a time of happiness for her, but her boyfriend Eric had broken up with her right after graduation. He did it by text message and told her that he already had a new girlfriend and had been seeing her on the sly for over a month. He said that her name was Lena and she was a black student. MJ knew exactly who she was because she was in the same dorm building. He said he just couldn't resist her 42G boobs.
MJ was heartbroken. They had been together since their junior year in high school.
When she got home she was continuously crying, would eat and couldn't sleep. So I wound up taking her to the doctor and getting her a prescription for valium to calm her dorm. That helped some. She ate a little and was able to sleep. But, when she was awake she was still continuously crying. When I walked past her door I heard her on the phone with Eric,begging him to take her back. She said she would kill herself if he didn't. Woah, this was serious something had to be done. So I called my friend Mary and we put together a scheme to take her mind off Eric.
They morning, I went to MJ's room. She was still lying in bed. I told her to get up, get cleaned up and get dressed. We're going someplace to try and cheer you up. She said that she did want to go anywhere. To which I replied get up, take a valium and get ready. She started rising from the bed.
An hour later, we were in the car on the way to Mary's house. When we got there, MJ was crying again. I told her to take another valium and compose herself. We waited a little bit before we went to the front door. Mary greeted MJ with a hug and MJ gave us a strange look when Mary kissed me on the lips. We were led to the living room and Mary sat next to MJ on a love seat. There was a lot of coffee and three sets of cups and saucers on the coffee table along with a bowl of sugar and a petite pitcher of creams. Mary had already added a healthy portion of Bailey's Irish Cream to the coffee.
Mary said, MJ, I can tell that you've been crying. What's wrong. MJ replied, My boyfriend just broke up with me. We've been together for over six years. Then she could nolonger hold back the tear. Mary put her hand on MJ's knee and said, Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. Tell me about everything that happened. Don't leave anything out.
MJ told Mary about the text message. Then, probably because the valium had robbed her of her inhibitions, she went into heretofore untold details. She said the she had tried to call Eric back, but he didn't pick up. So, she went over to Eric's dorm room and begged him not.to break up.With her. She said she would do anything to keep them together. Eric's ears perked up and he said, Anything? She said, Yes, Anything. Eric said well I've always had a fantasy about having sex with two women at the same time. If you really mean that, are you up for a three way? MJ felt that this may be the only way to save their relationship. Out off desperation, she quietly said yes. Eric said, Alright! He said give me a minute. Picked up his cell phone and shut the door behind him. He returned after ten minutes and said Lena's coming over. MJ felt a little uncomfortable about potentially being involved in a three way with her main competition.
When Lena got there, Eric said, Okay, let's get rid of these clothes. When they were completely stripped. Lena walked over to MJ and gave her a deep tongue probing kiss. Turns out that Lena was deeply bi-sexual, verging on being a dyke. MJ had never kissed another woman before. But, remembering that this might be her only chance, yielded to Lena and started kissing her back. Then Lena started kissing MJ on the neck and massaging her breasts. Then she was kissing MJ's breasts and snaking her fingers into the crevice between MJ's legs. MJ wasn't sure Wharton because she had never had sex with another woman before. But, when Lena's fingers slipped in between her pussy lips, she couldn't help it. She let out a deep guttural moan. That was Lena's signal to push MJ down onto the bed and locked her mouth onto MJ's pussy. She licked her inner and outer lips, then tugging her inner lips. Finally, she started started sucking the of MJ's clit and flicking it with her tongue. MJ was thinking that this was so wrong, but it felt so good. Then she felt warm tightening between her legs. She had an uncontrollable urge press her pussy closer to Lena's mouth. She felt an explosive climax and screamed, Oh! Sheeeiitt, feels so tucking good. I'm cumming. Never felt so good. Lena and Eric laughed. They put a dog collar on MJ and made her crawl around on the floor barking. Then Lena sat on the edge of the bed and made MJ lick her pussy while Eric fucked her doggie style. After Eric shot his load, he went to the door. Opened it and pushed in five guys who had been waiting outside bone naked and sporting gardens. When MJ saw them, she said, Oh no. This wasn't a part of the deal. Eric said what deal? Both Lena and Eric grabbed her and held her down while the five intruders took turns at dumping their cum into her. By that time seven more guys shoved up and joined the chain fuck. Then the basketball team showed up and some of the black player had really big cocks. It was uncomfortable at first. But, then she actually began to enjoy it. She felt guilty because she came five times with the last black guys to fuck her.
When everyone else had left, MJ asked Eric, Now can we get back together? I did everything you asked. Eric laughed and said, You've got to be kidding me. You just fucked over 30 guys in front of me. MJ said, But they forced me. Didn't look like it to me. Looked like you really enjoyed it, especially with the black guys. No we're not getting back together. You're a sure and a nympho who're. Get out. I never want to see you again.
MJ was crying uncontrollably. Mary hugged MJ and said, Oh, honey you didn't deserve that. I am so sorry. Here have a cup of coffee. It will make you feel better. After, Mary had pushed a second cup of coffee on her, the combined effect of the Bailey's and the valium caused MJ to start to doze of, Mary said, Why don't you like down in the bedroom. We helped MJ to the bedroom. Mary said her let me make you more comfortable. Let's take off your clothes. All MJ could do was mutter, Uh-huh. Mary and I stripped her completely.
I said, Shall I get the dog, now? Mary said, Not yet. I'm sorry,Peg. I know she's your daughter, but her story got me so worked up that I've got to have a taste of some of that pussy! I b just shrugged.
Mary stripped and crawled into the bed next to MJ. She began kissing MJ.l, tenderly at first. All MJ did was say, Mmmmm. Obviously floating in a Valium and Bailey's dream world. Then, when Mary began massaging MJ's 36 Ds and the kissing became a little more aggressive tongue dancing, MJ said, Mmmmmmm, Lena? Mary said, No, Love, it's Mary. MJ responded with, Mmmm, Okay. This encouraged Mary to MJ's boobs, kissing and licking them and sucking on her nipple. This freed Mary's fingers to move to MJ's pussy. They began rubbing handwriting. MJ's only response was to moan and spread her legs wider. Further encouraged Mary's lips joined her probing fingers. Her tongue licked and probed both inner and outer lips. Then she focusing on her inner lips,sucking on them and using her lips to gently tug on them. By this time MJ's labia were swollen and turning red. He inner lips were flaring open. This signaled Mary to start to work on MJ's clit. While one finger, then two finger began pumping in and out of MJ's pussy. While Mary's lips focused on MJ's clit. She licked, tugged and sucked. MJ moaned and said, Mmmm, Lena, feels so good. Mary lifted her head from MJ's pussy just long enough to say, No, my love. It's Mary! And, then, resumed her oral assault on MJ's clit which had become pronouncedly swollen and poked beyond its clitoral hood. MJ dreamily said, Whatever, just dont stop what 'chur doin' cuz it feels so good. Mary quickened the pace and increase the oral suction. MJ moaned an tried to spread her legs wider. Then her legs began to tremble. She began rolling her head from side to side. She tensed her body and arched her back forcing her pussy into Mary's mouth. She shouted, Yes! Yes! I cumming! Don't stop now, you mother fucker. Oh, shit! It just feel so damn fucking good. Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Then, she screamed at the top of her lungs, Aaarrrgggghhh! And, collapsed.
Mary rose with a smile on her face and said, Damn, I love young pussy! So exciting and tastes so good. Juste drives me wild. She took a deep breath. Paused and, said, Wanna get the pouch now? I said, Hell, no! After watching you go down on MJ, you've got me so turned on that I've got to have a taste too! Mary said, but she's your daughter? I said, I know but I'm so worked up that I've just got to do it. Mary smiled and said, I know. The urge that is too strong to resist.
It took me a couple minutes to shed my clothes. Then I was on the bed next to MJ passionately kissing her. MJ smiled and with her eyes more closed than open, said tha' wuz so good, Lena, wan' me to do you now? MJ was obviously still in her Bailey's and valium euphoria. I was a little taken aback, but still managed to mutter, Sure, babe.
MJ began her assault on my 42 DDs by rubbing and kissing them. Then she concentrated on kissing licking and sucking on my nipples. Oh,they got so hard. Her hand started to work on my pussy. Oh, this was feeling good. I shouldn't be doing this, I was last the point of deciding against it. A moan escaped my lips.
MJ pulled my legs further apart and moved between them and began licking and kissing both my inner an outer labia. Damn, it felt good. MJ lifted he head and, with her eyes still in a dream state said, Ummm, Lena, your pussy tastes so good. If I knew tha' eating pussy wuz this good, I wide a been doin'it long time ago. Ummm, yuh pussy jus' taste so damn gud. With that said she dove back into feasting on my pussy. Her lips sucked and tugged on my inner labia. My pussy felt like it was on fire. I grabbed her head and held it tight to my pussy. Oh, I was in heaven, but it was about to get a lot better. She began licking and sucking on my clit. It was fully erect and I began rocking my hips. I cried out, Oh my sweet baby girl, Yes! Eat your mother's pussy. Oh this is devine. Oh, please don't stop. I began uncontrollably rocking my hips and exploded into a marvelous orgasm.
I collapsed. MJ moved up a gave me a passionate kiss on my lips. I could taste my own pussy juices. I thought, Hmmm, not bad. Then MJ said, Lena, let's forget about Eric. You're a much better lover. Besides I love the taste of your pussy. Well, I accomplished getting her to forget Eric, but I may have created a ravenous pussy eating monster.
It was then that I noticed that Mary had set up the video cameras and had apparently caught MJ and I in action. Mary asked, Time for the puppy? I smiled and said,Give me a moment, but, yeah!
Since neither Mary, nor I was ready to share our canine lovers, Mary had found MJ her own pouch. His name was Bert. He wasn't pure Rotweiler like Brian and Snoopy. But he was 3/4 Rotty and 1/4 Mastiff. He was slightly larger than our pouches. The sight of three naked women and the fresh smell of sex must have excited him because his cock was emerging rapidly from its pouch. Body size wasn't the only thing that was larger. The size of his cock was also noticably longer and thicker. If Brian's cock was ten inches long, Bert's was eleven inches ---- at least ---- more likely twelve plus inches long. Mary said, Are you sure about this? His cock is scary big. Can MJ handle that much meat? I replied, If she a bunch of heavy meated guys on the basketball team, she can handle him. Mary said, Well, I guess. Mary released him from his leash.
Bert immediately jumped into the bed and started sniffing her. MJ, still more asleep than awake, said, Go away doggie! Bert ignored her and focused his sniffing on her pussy. MJ said, Stop, doggie! That's naughty! Stop! Bert still ignored her and took a quick lick at her exposed pussy. MJ said, Stop! That's nasty! Bad dog! She tried to close her legs, but Bert forced his muzzle into her crotch with his nose pressed against her clit and his tongue licking faster at her pussy His warm slobbery tongue was pushing into every crevice of her pussy. There must have been a spark of pleasure in it because her head rolled back. But, when she saw me, she said, Mommy,help me. This bad doggie is doing nasty things to me. He's going to hurt me. I said, His name is Bert and don't be silly. He loves you. He's your dog now. Just lie and enjoy. MJ said, But, he's a dog! Dogs aren't supposed to do things like this to women. It's nasty. I said, Who says that. It's not nasty and it's not wrong as long as he loves you.happy. Bert loves you, honey, and just wants to make you feel good and to be happy. That's what dogs are for, to love you, and to make you feel e l good and happy. Just lie back, relax and enjoy. MJ said, Well, I don't know, but it does feel good. Hmmm, it's starting to feel really good. Bert decided it was time to move things along. He move his haunches up and started poking his pointed dog cock at MJ's pussy without success. MJ said, Mommy! Mommy! The doggie's try to rape me! Before I could respond, Bert's cock found the entrance to the gold mine he was seeking and he slammed his sock all the way in. MJ's eyes got as big as silver dollars, and she said holy shit! He's got a whopper! It feels good, good, good. So warm and smooth. Bert, began thrusting his cock in and out of MJ at a blazing speed. MJ said, Oh, shit! He's tucking me so fast, hard and deep. Fuck me, he feels good. His cock feels so much better than Eric's. It's much bigger, smoother and warmer. He tucks me a lot better too. Oh, fuck me, his cock feels so mutha fuckin' good. MJ was raising her hips off the bed in a rolling motion trying unsuccessfully to keep pace with the pace of Bert's assault on her vagina. Then she she said in amazement, Holy fuck, his cock is getting warmer an swelling bigger. Fuck it feels good. I've never felt anything this good. Don't stop now. Please don't stop. I'm most there. I'm about to cum. Oh, sweet doggie, fuck me! Fuck my brains out! Oh, I tucking love you. With that, Bert slammed his launches into MJ's crotch and his huge knot disappeared inside her. MJ screamed, Oh, Yes! Oh, sweet heaven. I'm cumming! MJ's arms and legs shook and he entire body moving in a wave like motion. We could tell by the contraction of his balls when he was shooting another hot load of dog cum into her. Her convulsions would diminish only to intensify again when he shot another surge steam cum into her. All she could do was moan,Uh, Uh, Uh,Uh,Uh when he shot another load into her. Finally, the surges diminished and MJ lay there staring blankly at the ceiling. It took a few minutes for Bert's knot to shrink and his still huge cock to slip out. MJ finally regained her senses. She raised up on her elbows and said, I mean it doggie! I love you! Both Mary and I corrected her,His name is Bert. MJ corrected herself, I mean it,Bert, I love you. I love you deeply. Bert acknowledged her by licking her on the cheek.
We waited a few minutes and brought our canine lovers in and introduced MJ to Brian and Snoopy. Then all three of us began tucking our dogs. It turned into quite a dog luckiest. We fucked out dogs, with occasional breaks, all through the rest of the morning, the afternoon and into the early evening. It was such a turn on to get fucked by Brian and be able to watch Mary and MJ get boned by their doggie lovers.
We waited about three weeks and set up the living room as a wedding chapel again with flowers, candles and three video cameras. Mary was dressed in a dark suit with her hair pulled back to perform the ceremonyand I was dressed in a tuxedo with my hair pulled back to act as the father of the bride. MJ was so beautiful in her lace trimmed wedding dress that I couldn't help but cry. As part of the vows MJ said to Bert, Bert, I will always love you and I will never fuck anyone but you.
Afterwards, we videotaped their wedding night. First Bert fucked MJ while she was still in her wedding dress. MJ had trimmed her pubes inn the shape of a heart and dyed them red. Then she took off the dress and he fucked her four more times. MJ had a bone rattling orgasms.

More to cum ...
You ought to post that in the stories section.

Back