Bestiality vs Human Sex

Which is most true in your experience of human sex vs bestiality?

• I am a male, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 894 28.9%
  • I am a female, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 284 9.2%
  • I am a male, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 308 10.0%
  • I am a female, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 52 1.7%
  • I've never had sex with an animal.

Votes: 1,041 33.7%
  • I've never had sex with a human.

Votes: 122 3.9%
  • I've never had sex.

Votes: 391 12.6%

• Total voters
I have more experience with humans so I can't really say animals were a better experience

I’ve only had a dog fuck me once and I didn’t get knotted and it wasn’t that great. It didn’t last long and I just recall the dogs weight on me more than anything. But when it comes to sex with men there’s a lot more sensation and it lasts longer… however I prefer to imagine fucking a dog while I’m getting fucked 🙃 sooo yeah. I have a handful of fantasies that I get off too… none of them include just having regular sex with a guy (unless it’s twisted to be like getting impregnated or raped etc)

I’ve only had a dog fuck me once and I didn’t get knotted and it wasn’t that great. It didn’t last long and I just recall the dogs weight on me more than anything. But when it comes to sex with men there’s a lot more sensation and it lasts longer… however I prefer to imagine fucking a dog while I’m getting fucked 🙃 sooo yeah. I have a handful of fantasies that I get off too… none of them include just having regular sex with a guy (unless it’s twisted to be like getting impregnated or raped etc)

finally someone who post something realsitic lol ! it's cool to see you're being honest and not just fueling the fantasy around. Still yet i'm sorry you only managed to try it once and never again, it'd be awesome if you'd get another chance someday.

I voted male and animals more pleasurable, and was stunned to see myself in the majority.

But I do also find myself wanting female human companionship as well.

The condition, however, is that any female human would have to be aware and accepting of me, and preferably actively involved.

I've decided that I would rather be with just my dog and not live a lie rather than be with a woman and be forced to either live a lie, or running around behind her back, which leaves her living a lie. Either way ends up being unfair and to me downright mean to all involved.

Plus at this point, if I suddenly stopped giving my boy the attention and level of love he currently gets, I feel like it would hurt him, and I simply won't do that to him. I can't. My commitment to him is for life.

More people more fun. I just skip the other side for a very very long time. 40 years is a a lot to catch up to. But I'd say I'm back on the k9 end and we're loving it. Nom Nom Nom

I think, now more cos of recent events in my life. I have gone off people. I don't think they are good company in and out of the bedroom. But that's because people have hurt me. Animals never have and have always accepted me

Back