Bestiality vs Human Sex

Which is most true in your experience of human sex vs bestiality?

• I am a male, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 896 28.9%
  • I am a female, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 286 9.2%
  • I am a male, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 309 10.0%
  • I am a female, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 52 1.7%
  • I've never had sex with an animal.

Votes: 1,042 33.6%
  • I've never had sex with a human.

Votes: 122 3.9%
  • I've never had sex.

Votes: 393 12.7%

• Total voters
Strictly speaking of the physical feeling and differences between sex with animals and humans, which was more pleasurable? This doesn't include the emotional or romantic side, but strictly the physical.
Heh, hopefully someday I can have sex with an animal. Friends gotta mare he enjoys fucking, ima bit jealous hehe

From my experience there is no difference since both humans and animals are beings capable of creating bonds with and stimulating through touch. Animals may feel a bit more exciting circumstantially mainly for the reason that it's less common. I suggest a poll be made for the romantic or emotional side of preference as well.

I suggest a poll be made for the romantic or emotional side of preference as well.
I can't recall a poll like this ever being created, which means you could create a poll of this nature yourself. "Who are you more romantically/emotionally attracted to: Animals/Humans/Equal/Aromantic"

I have been with plenty of men and women, but I never had animal contact until I had a stable place to care for my own. Where as my attraction to people used to be something that came and went, my attraction to animals was always there. Within the last year, my attraction to humans in a sexual manner has become non existent. I’ve had performance issues with my spouse (F) even though I’m pretty young, but I guess the other side of that is, I have never once been into female animals. so now I’m really just a bottom for my boys. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

In my experience, sex with animal is better.
More pleassure, hot and wet.

But only one thing is better human, with oral sex.
Some people can do a good oral sex. With animal it's like chewing😆. Also do not forget, must be carefully with nibble😨.

Talking about a complete session sex, i prefer animal. "Sorry oral sex"🤣

On a emotional and sexual level I find sex with animals more pleasurable because I am both sexually and romantically attracted to them. A human is more like a fun-fuck type thing. Not something I could form an attachment to, excuse my expression but just a place to get a load off on. With animals it's infinitely more than that.

I didn't cum for the first three women I had sex with. I probably should have realized after that point that I was not into woman, or humans.

Dont get me wrong, I love fucking women. However, the times Ive messed around with animals was far more exhilarating. Even just rubbing their sheaths given me that butterfly feeling in my tummy. I cant say Ive had that feeling with any woman outside of the first time I had sex.

Dont get me wrong, I love fucking women. However, the times Ive messed around with animals was far more exhilarating. Even just rubbing their sheaths given me that butterfly feeling in my tummy. I cant say Ive had that feeling with any woman outside of the first time I had sex.
Exactly. The biggest sexual organ is the brain. I can keep it going for a while with women but I've never lasted more than 5 minutes with any animal.

I like both equally to be honest. But picking an option available I'd have to go with humans otherwise my spouse would kill me. Haha

I've got very little experience with humans, (only with 1 human female), and haven't been able to have any animal experience yet

I do think that there is more intimacy with humans in my experience and it's easier to try new things or talk things out if something goes wrong. Not to mention that it's easier to talk about boundaries with someone who you can talk with. But as long as someone is enthusiastically consenting, then i'm a happy humper.

I'm equine zoo exclusive. Female equines totally outclass human females IMO. For those that desire human females sexually they are welcome to my share!

I think it was here at ZV :
a boy in his evening prayer wishes for some clothes for the poor ladies on grandpa’s computer.

I guess when it come down to it, strictly speaking in terms of vaginal penetration I would have to say I've never had sex with an animal. But then as a lesbian I have only ever had sex with another woman so I don't know if that would even be a fair comparison.

I prefer sex with my wife, but I do like a little sheep on the side. It’s the thrill of mounting an animal that really gets me off. And oddly it increases my desire with my wife too. I’ve taken a more direct approach to her now. I like to give it to her slow but nothing like banging that pussy up and fucking her like an animal.

Back