Being Ready

H

huskiesanddogs

How do female dogs show they're ready for penetration? I just got a new husky, and I want to know for future reference, for whenever she's ready for it. Thank you!

When you has sex with the first dog, she should be there too. Then she will see that this is normal and that the other dog likes it. This is a great help in communication. When someone has several dogs, it helps a lot that the dogs see each other and communicate with each other.

The new dog is still very fresh, she doesn't know you, she doesn't know the other dog, she doesn't know the new place. She still needs time to build trust and security, until then it is not worth dealing with sex. Maximum stroking the belly and sometimes straying towards the genitals during stroking to make she feel that everything is fine. But no sex yet. It would be too much novelty and too much stress for her.

A relationship of trust is important, because then there is a 99% chance that the end result will be a happy and balanced sexual relationship, which the dog will also like.
If this trust is broken, that's big problem.

Last edited:
Thank you!!

When you has sex with the first dog, she should be there too. Then she will see that this is normal and that the other dog likes it. This is a great help in communication. When someone has several dogs, it helps a lot that the dogs see each other and communicate with each other.

The new dog is still very fresh, she doesn't know you, she doesn't know the other dog, she doesn't know the new place. She still needs time to build trust and security, until then it is not worth dealing with sex. Maximum stroking the belly and sometimes straying towards the genitals during stroking to make she feel that everything is fine. But no sex yet. It would be too much novelty and too much stress for her.

A relationship of trust is important, because then there is a 99% chance that the end result will be a happy and balanced sexual relationship, which the dog will also like.
If this trust is broken, that's big problem.
Yes, I’m planning on waiting until I know she’s ready to go for penetration! I’ve been putting her in a different room and closing the door when me and my older husky have sex, but I will start to allow her into the room! Thank you!

Back