Bad Genie

Granted, you get nothing but reruns of the old but good science fiction.

I wish my body could contain all of the power in the universe while stealing it.

Granted.....but your powers make your head as big as a jack o lantern pumpkin making you completely unattractive.

I wish I was immortal with no side effects.

Granted, you forget about every single post you've ever made on here.

I wish I had the power to force anyone I wanted to worship me as their God! 😉
Granted, but your followers get way too clingy and start showing up at your place unannounced

I wish I could start a competing religion to go to war with the Floofolics

Granted, but the canonical legend of your religion involves you being slain by a dragon in the great apocalyptic war at the end of the world.

I wish my dreams could be recorded as video files so I could rewatch them after I wake up.

Granted. Everything you dream about is broadcasted on live television. Even the dirty dreams. We know what you've been dreaming about, you freak!

I wish I was psychic.

Granted, you are a psycho

I wish autocorrect would work better

Granite, butt yuo cann olny sea otter pupil's benises

I fish too written norm ageing

Granted, but you create a crater at the opposite side of the globe everytime you move one.

I wish I could understand every language without the need for a translator.

Granted, you can now understand all languages, unfortunately you now speak a newly made up language called something like "blurganesse" and no one else understands you, no translators for this language either.

I wish I was able to draw more than a stick figure with an oversized head.

Granted, unfortunately none of the five are what anyone else speaks.

I wish for only those things which are within my capability to attain.

Granted, you're teleported onto the surface of VY Canis Majoris.

I wish my tea was sweeter but without glucose / carbohydrates in it and neither chemical sweeteners.

Absolutely disgusting!! You are like McDonald's and Burger King: Giving me the exact opposite of what I ordered.

I do grant you the right to deny other people their rights. LOL

Back