Bad Genie

Granted. Carl Sagan shrinks and now lives in the right ear hair-muff.

I wish Carl Sagan would just disappear and Cajlasta comes back.

It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity.It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. . . .

It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity.It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. It'll take an infinity to reach it. I'll let y'all know in infinitiy's time when I reach infinity. I just counted to infinity but still have infinity more to go. Just counted infinity of infinities and still have infinity to go. Started infinity + 1 and there's still infinite counting to go. Finally just started counting infinity. . . .
In the words of crazy JB "C'mon man" :giggle:

Hey. Don't blame me! A certain genie granted me the ability to know infinity. I just started counting to infinity. I counted to infinity and yet still have an infinity of infinite counting to reach infinity. Are you sure you don't want anymore updates on my counting? It won't take long before I reach infinity. Just an eternity, which isn't that long.
In the words of crazy JB "C'mon man" :giggle:

I wish @Cajlatsa would also know infinity because it's pretty lonesome in infinity.

🤣.

Last edited:
Hey. Don't blame me! A certain genie granted me the ability to know infinity. I just started counting to infinity. I counted to infinity and yet still have an infinity of infinite counting to reach infinity. Are you sure you don't want anymore updates on my counting? It won't take long before I reach infinity. Just an eternity, which isn't that long.

I wish @Cajlatsa would also know infinity because it's pretty lonesome in infinity.

🤣.
Alas I cannot join as I have feelings and must cancel this Genie Grant so as to free the 'Racoon from ever lasting purgatory. (y)

I wish in future that members do not lightly indulge the Bad Genie as that damn ole S'Coon has :LOL:

Granted. You die ecstatically the moment you learn of them but could have had an ecclesiastic transformation from experiencing the delights into a immortal being of sexuality, a powerful being worshipped from everybody and enshrined in every temple, church, mosque, sacrificial altar in the world.

I wish someone would just knock on my door and fuck me sideways until February 11th

Granted butt without the cold

I wish I could teleport my grand old cock expander to you.....me bending over! :giggle:

Granted but the cock expander expands the cock to ridiculous proportions that it only knocks you over, overshoots you and keeps going to blot out the sun.

I wish i never laugh

Granted, but you are now androgynous.

I wish I could conquer Heaven and Hell without paying any price for it, be it spiritual or physical.

Granted, but you have to wearing the outfit of you most hated political/ideological rival.

I wish I had confidence to talk to people more and make more friends uwu

Granted, but you are now deaf/mute.

I wish I was God and that I had nothing that could stop me or harm me as the exact human being I am, without harm to myself.

Granted - You are now forever a paid up member of the Jew Jesus sect, a consecrated adherent to the Holy Trinity and will come to no physical or meta-physical harm here after!

I wish you could be the number one delegate to the current Allah's Muslim Club recruitment drive :censored:

Granted, and I shortly quit as soon as I join. I'm trying to have some fun with my life, I don't want to be someone else's holy man. That was already Hell in itself, who needs Lucifer for company when God totally controls you? He's a bigger Devil that Lucifer could ever hope to be. I wish I could possess Lucifer.

Granted. Everyone with any sense now hates you because you're a shameful human being. I wish to steal the power of the Universe and claim it as my own.

Granted.....you quickly explode releasing the energy because your pathetic frail body cannot contain it.

I wish to be truly invisible.

Granted, but since your eyes need visible light to reach them in order to work you are also blind.

I wish for some decent new sci-fi television programs.

Back