Bad Genie

Sorry. Above wasn't a genie.

Granted. You achieve such a clarity of sanity that it's insanity.

I wish I could draw Cajlatsa's nude body.

Oh wait. Nevermind. I can draw.

I wish I could do a reverse cock inna asshole.

Granted

IW I had such a vivid imagination as SR ha ha
Granted. You now imagine everything that you wish you never had. Necrophilia, darkness, all remain occupying the realms of your mind and you shall forever be at the mercy of the forces within your mind. It's the very essence of a curse.

I wish I had functional white magic.

Granted - but you musn't mention nasties or I will double curse you - Promise :LOL:

After reading Pillar IW I could sleep at night :unsure:

Granted. You now can sleep, but you dream of Pillar at night.

I wish car inssurance company would actually work in favour of the victim of an accident.

Granted unreservedly

I wish, I wish I was a drama Queen
Granted you are now in a continuous theater performance as the Virgin Queen Elizabeth unable to do anything but perform as the Virgin Queen dying of exhaustion a Virgin with inch thick lead makeup making you an emaciated monstrosity.

IW I was the bad genie.

Granted now you live so long you survived the end.

I got 2 wishes actually.
1. I wish my penis can talk.

2. I wish i can animal shape shift

Granted. You penis can talk but only when it spurts out cum.
Granted. You can change into insects and invertebrates.

I wish that Adam and Eve weren't created.

Granted. Aden and Ellen were creates instead.

I wish I couldn't choose salvation or damnation but was saved regardless of anything.

Another genie named Jesus already granted that by saving everyone when he died (Supposedly).

I'm going to grant it anyways. You lose free will and destined to fate. so, since you have no choice, you can't be blamed and therefore saved from whatever.

I wish the religions we have now disappear and the concept of religion disappears and will never be discovered again.

Granted all religions disappear as there is no imagination humanoids shuffle in the dirt without emotions or tools or all art, controlled by a greed unfulfillable to be replaced by yearning cockroaches.

IW humans had wings.

Granted, humans have Kiwi's wings, and they are completly useless.

I wish it would be just a bit colder

Instant creation Granted

IW all the people in the world were one color and united in adhering to the 10 Commanments!

Granted. Everyone's skin turns Black and everyone now worships Black Jesus. No more Greek Jesus for you.

I wish I could become nonexistent.

Granted. You are permanently sunburned.

I wish I had the power of god with none of the responsibility.

Back