Bad Genie

Granted; you died, but you came back up as a zombie looking for brains. Your original self was fully conscious but being controlled by the zombie virus.

I wish I had the power to play Cupid with the animals and make one animal mate with another totally different species.

Easy game to play and the objective is to make a wish. Then the next person to post must grant it, however they must include an "add on" to the wish that ruins it!

For example:

I wish I could live forever.

(next person might reply) Granted, but you fall into a sinkhole and no one ever finds you

Doesn't HAVE to be morbid, but we are talking about ruining wishes here :)

Here's my wish for you to ruin:

I wish I could time travel.

Granted, but you can only shapeshift when no one is looking, and revert back as soon as someone looks

I wish I could read people's minds

Granted, but the change is permanent and everyone loves it so much they all copy it (don't know much about fursonas but I feel like that would kind of miff someone off lol)

I wish I could play the piano

Granted, but the first time you sit down to play, the key cover drops and you break all your fingers

I wish for health insurance that would pay for my bottom surgery

Granted, but the doctor misreads the orders and simply replaces your bottom with someone else's bottom lol

I wish I could understand every language ever, written and/or spoken

Granted now you cannot control your memory of what you brain bleach

I wish I could shapeshift into different animals at will male or female. (Excluding the insects/bacterial kingdom)

Granted now you will be bleeding each time you pull them out (that's actually what he's doing because of his regeneration)

I wish I have a lifelong partner who has dedication.

(how does that granted work? If they are mating and more lewd stuff?). Granted your feet get burned off from the friction.

I wish I could change my shoe size

Granted, but you will always feel like there's a small pebble in your new shoes no matter how many times you check

I wish I could visit Canada

Back