Bad Genie

Granted. Everyone on earth loves zoos.

I wish I had dominion over everything.

Granted. You are now God.

I wish the aforementioned God would just clean up the mess he made.
Granted. The world's trash has now been cleaned and all litter will be raptured into Heaven's recycling bin.

As God I wish I didn't have the weight of the world on my shoulders. ...Wait, can't I grant my own wishes?

Granted. You now receive a never-ending dose of psychedelics but won't overdose.

I wish the impossible would happen.

Granted. You now birth puppies every hour on the hour the rest of your life, your sexual construct immaterial.

I wish every lying politician is gang raped by mangy, flea bitten dogs 24/7 the rest of their short lives.

Granted. All politicians are now sickly dogs living in the poorest conditions imaginable. However, without politicians, people cannot no longer have higher ones to follow and the world devolves into chaos and is swept up into a new Dark Ages pushing back humanity 1,000 years.

I wish I could meet the creator, if it exists.

Granted. All politicians are now sickly dogs living in the poorest conditions imaginable. However, without politicians, people cannot no longer have higher ones to follow and the world devolves into chaos and is swept up into a new Dark Ages pushing back humanity 1,000 years.

I wish I could meet the creator, if it exists.
Granted looking in the mirror you see….. mom and dad fucking.

IW I was as popular as Tinkerbell

Granted - I'm here what do you wish?

I wish the Old Testament be re-written by a BLM Liberal
Granted. No earthly floods, Satan never exists and we avoid every problem that's ever existed no matter how excruciatingly easy life has become.

I wish I was a devil in heaven.

Granted the Old Testament is now rewritten by the Belgium Liberal Ministry - bad French for you.

IW There was a HELL for Racists.
Granted. Everyone goes to hell, no exceptions.

I wish I could have god powers without being god.

Granted. You will now see nothing but people being tortured and dying for the rest of your life. For each victim you end you will lose bits of your soul until you become indebted with spiritual darkness.

I wish I wasn't imaginary.

Granted. As an inquisitor feared to be secretly Protestant, you are tortured by your friends

IW Chinese take out was Real Chinese food.

Granted. As an inquisitor feared to be secretly Protestant, you are tortured by your friends

IW Chinese take out was Real Chinese food.
Granted. Every Chinese food store is now a live wet market. Every time you eat it you'll get sick.

I wish I was real.

Granted. Every Chinese food store is now a live wet market. Every time you eat it you'll get sick.

I wish I was real.
Granted you are incredible sore (Archaic meaning of Real). )Djinn are old don’t you know)

IW we lived in Wonderland were sex with dogs and cats was so common as to be unremarkable

Granted. The world takes mind-altering drugs religiously and Wonderland is a hellscape made beautiful by LSD.

I wish I could meet good spirits (as in angels, etc.) while alive.

Granted. 500 cherubs sing and float around your head 24\7\12\365\1,000,000.

I wish I would meet someone locally that is my soulmate and we have the same tastes.

Granted. Your soulmate is the most hideously deformed person in town.

I wish I could have control.

Granted - Use your control sparingly on LWLBQ...rest of the alphabet activists! :LOL:

I wish I could relinquish control

Granted. You have no control, can’t blink, breath, move, talk, live, die, you continue unable to communicate in any form through all eternity a observer unrecognized by all around you, to exist past the end of time and the universe gone cold lifeless and dark.

IW randomly People had were born and lived life with pig noses, dog cocks, horse cocks, feathers, pig cocks an array of zoophilic weirdness

Back