Are You a Nudist?

Do you consider yourself a nudist?

• Yes - I am a nudist

Votes: 189 39.2%
  • Yes - Though I consider myself under another term (e.g. naturalist)

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • Maybe - I'm interested but don't partipate in nudism

Votes: 121 25.1%
  • I don't know/Im curious about nudism

Votes: 42 8.7%
  • No - I don't consider myself a nudist

Votes: 88 18.3%
  • Other

Votes: 17 3.5%

• Total voters
I have a local nudist beach, I love it in the summer or winter. Had a bit of fun here too.
But living in a small town to also see people you know, like a lady next door! and my mates daughter!!!

I a fairly open about coming down here but it is a HUGE crusing spot.

I love being nude, and do enjoy being hard too with people seeing it. Just like showing off :)
View attachment 388998View attachment 388999
FUCK! You're a bit sexy

I was for a hot minute, when I went to an event which happened to be clothing optional and then I discovered I'd forgot to bring clothes. Later I thought about joining one of the local lifestyle clubs. Then I found out that as a guy, I'd basically get put under a microscope. Forget that!

I have been to nudist beaches on holiday various times and loved it. For a couple of weeks now I also like to be nude at home, but still a bit (too?) self-conscious whether neighbours could see me. Still, it feels liberating.

Not a nudist, but have no problem being nude around others. Being nude in public seems inconvenient, always carrying stuff and gadgets

When I'm out in the woods, I love being nude. I still have boots on to protect my feet, but I'll walk for miles. I think I fit under the naturalist category. I've been nude around friends and family before, but seldomly.

Nudist? Of course we are, all six of us. None of us wear clothes unless we go to town once a week. Clothing is forbidden in our home, even when we answer the door, and you're not coming in with your clothes on. A sign on my door warns, "Don't knock on this door if nudity offends you. Otherwise, welcome!"

Clothing? Who needs it? When we were born, nature gave us all the clothing we need. It's beautiful. Why cover it up?

I spend a lot of time nude at home and I would love to spend more time outside nude, or go to more nudist places, but I'm too self body conscious at the moment to try

Does it count if I'm just a "bedroom nudist"? I adore the feeling of being wild and free... I just have none of the confidence to really embrace the lifestyle

One Loves to be Nude on Our Street Balcony as you never who will get a Sneaky view of the Missus..!!;)

Attachments

• Balcony Flash to Old Man with camera 3.jpg
    Balcony Flash to Old Man with camera 3.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 29
Yea, très FKK.

Sullivan_Lady_Godiva_1877.jpg

Any advice on naturalism around animals? I know there are lots of nudist groups but I am weary about inquiring beyond if a place is pet friendly
The best approach (especially if one is equine inclined) is to use a nudest/FKK map and look for some where that might have an extra stable for rent such as a breeder or dude ranch.

Worldwide Nudist Map

I've been going naked at home as much as practically possible for a long time, long before I was interested in zoo, and continue to do so. At first it was just the idea that it was 'naughty' but after some time I simply felt more relaxed and comfortable being naked.

Went skinny dipping a few times but have also been to legitimate nudist beaches twice. Would like to do it regularly but it involves travel from where I live, so something to keep in mind for the future.

Nudist? Of course we are, all six of us. None of us wear clothes unless we go to town once a week. Clothing is forbidden in our home, even when we answer the door, and you're not coming in with your clothes on. A sign on my door warns, "Don't knock on this door if nudity offends you. Otherwise, welcome!"

Clothing? Who needs it? When we were born, nature gave us all the clothing we need. It's beautiful. Why cover it up?

Reminds me of the Houyhnhnm from Gulliver's Travels:
I therefore told my master, that in the country whence I came, those of my kind always covered their bodies with the hairs of certain animals
prepared by art, as well for decency, as to avoid the inclemencies of air, both hot and cold; of which, as to my own person, I would give him immediate conviction, if he pleased to command me; only desiring his excuse, if I did not expose those parts that nature taught us to conceal. He said, my discourse was all very strange, but especially the last part; for he could not understand, why nature should teach us to conceal what nature had given: that neither himself nor family were ashamed of any parts of their bodies; but however, I might do as I pleased. Whereupon I first unbuttoned my coat, and pulled it off.

I want to be; live with people that wouldn't appreciate that but man if I ever had a good place to myself or roommates I shared that comfortability with I'd be nude almost 100% of the time.

Back