Are You a Nudist?

Do you consider yourself a nudist?

• Yes - I am a nudist

Votes: 195 39.6%
  • Yes - Though I consider myself under another term (e.g. naturalist)

Votes: 54 11.0%
  • Maybe - I'm interested but don't partipate in nudism

Votes: 125 25.4%
  • I don't know/Im curious about nudism

Votes: 42 8.5%
  • No - I don't consider myself a nudist

Votes: 89 18.1%
  • Other

Votes: 18 3.7%

• Total voters
i only do it in private places but yes im a nudist it's just so good to be naked and not where any clothes you feel hmm free i guess i can say it like that

I don’t mind having my pants come off but I’d like to keep a shirt and pair of boxers on. I guess it really depends on who’s around me. I’ve slept nude a few times (alone and with a partner) but that’s about it.

realizing prob am nudist bent, but not exhibitionistic. enjoy private strips like under bridge, late night by the beach

I think I am. I am nude when I am alone, or when I am comfortable with the people around me in public places or events where nudity is allowed.

I do enjoy being naked as much as I can but haven't done that much outside of my own home but would really want to.

I get too nervous, or too cold. Lol but being naked in public can be a huge turn on

Technically the farm breeding whore is always supposed to be nude so they animals can take them whenever; but I usually stay clothes unless I'm about to rail the breeding bitch myself!

No don't consider being naked but always dressed when going out of my yard, but inside my home in short boxers

Naked at every opportunity I have.

Sometimes, in our baking summers here, it´s the only way to beat the heat in the house. I´m very fortunate to have a naturist beach not far from my home. So in sumer, it´s a great place to be with friends and cold beers and tanning every square inch of me at the same time.

Not as like any purposeful thing, i just spend a lotta time nude. I sleep in the nude, hang out around the house that way... never really thought of it as nudist specifically

I am nude mostly at home but dressed somewhat when non-nudists around and or weather dependent.
I have been to nude vacation spots with family

Only in my house and in private. I'm naked right now! :)

That being said, I don't know a lot about such things, so I said "I don't know" as my answer.
I love being naked when I can. Mostly only get to do that privately in my room because I do not live alone. But I do it whenever I can.

I have a 150hectare property which is very secluded and private... so naked when home all the time and at designated beaches or Colonies

I have a local nudist beach, I love it in the summer or winter. Had a bit of fun here too.
But living in a small town to also see people you know, like a lady next door! and my mates daughter!!!

I a fairly open about coming down here but it is a HUGE crusing spot.

I love being nude, and do enjoy being hard too with people seeing it. Just like showing off :)
Screenshot 2023-04-03 144938.jpgimage_2021_12_22T07_53_22_442Z.png

My father was a nudist. I got it from him. He was never shy when I was around.
It taught me never to have any shame of my body. I still don´t.
Im the same but when your kids come up to and say "dad do you have to be naked all the time?" Id rather just wear clothes than piss them off

Back