Are You a Nudist?

Do you consider yourself a nudist?

• Yes - I am a nudist

Votes: 195 39.6%
  • Yes - Though I consider myself under another term (e.g. naturalist)

Votes: 54 11.0%
  • Maybe - I'm interested but don't partipate in nudism

Votes: 125 25.4%
  • I don't know/Im curious about nudism

Votes: 42 8.5%
  • No - I don't consider myself a nudist

Votes: 89 18.1%
  • Other

Votes: 18 3.7%

• Total voters
Never have clothes on in the house. Naked now and my dog is on my lap. I also attend the local nudist camp. Plus, when on the trails and see a side chute and wander off and get undressed and walk deeper in the woods. Just love the freedom.

Ohhh dear! That's ashame. What about national/state forests or rivers? Sometimes there are private local places around
I have heard there is a community near me that gather once a month, I'm pretty sure it's a myth. I don't mind going for a risk nude walk in a nearby wildlife park when I can, I enjoy the rush.

I like the idea, I'm just not in the right place in my life to be able to practice it, otherwise I'd totally give it a shot.

As the title says, I'm curious about the proportion of zoo persons who also are nudists. Myself I am curious about nudism but not knowledgeable about it.

I've put the option to change answers as I understand people can change their position on this and I'll add options if enough people think one is needed.

Also feel free to discuss nudism and your opinions on it :)
My wife and I wear as few clothes as necessary. Always nude in the house and outdoors when practical. ( we live on a farm ).

Yes, I was a nudist before I knew the meaning. As a teen I'd skip school and spend all day walking the woods behind our house completely nude. Wife and I have visited nudist resorts. We live in the country and only dress when we need to leave home to shop, etc.

I am definitely a naturist/nudist. I love going to the beach or a resort. How ever I do not get to do this very often.

I happen to be quite fond of wearing clothes. Even on the rare occasions I get the place to myself, I just don't find it practical to go without.

I am not a nudist. Not sure why, but if I'm naked I just associate that with shower time or sex. Now when it's warm I do hang around my home with a shirt but no bottoms, so maybe I'm a half nudist?

Yes we are Nudists. Holiday in Broome Western Australia..Friendly Voyeur in Background, He he ..!! So Hot but water is just fine to cool off..See you all there down under..!!:cool:

Attachments

• Broome. Disort..2Voyeurs pdn.jpg
    Broome. Disort..2Voyeurs pdn.jpg
    668 KB · Views: 111
  • Swimming in Broome--Cable Beach...jpg
    Swimming in Broome--Cable Beach...jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I’m lucky enough to have woods and beaches that are nude friendly around to enjoy, but I’m more a nudist because the weather here makes it almost impossible to cool off without being nude.

I put yes I am a nudest. I have never been to a nude beach or anything like that. No desire to just go "hang out" at a beach rather nude or not as I can be nude at home and in my own yard. Have I ever been in public nude? No, I don't want to get arrested. Would I go out in public nude if it was not illegal and weather permitted. Yes.

Back