Are You a Nudist?

Do you consider yourself a nudist?

• Yes - I am a nudist

Votes: 195 39.6%
  • Yes - Though I consider myself under another term (e.g. naturalist)

Votes: 54 11.0%
  • Maybe - I'm interested but don't partipate in nudism

Votes: 125 25.4%
  • I don't know/Im curious about nudism

Votes: 42 8.5%
  • No - I don't consider myself a nudist

Votes: 89 18.1%
  • Other

Votes: 18 3.7%

• Total voters
Yes we are nudist, we are nude when ever possible. We visit resorts when possible and are regulars at the nude beaches.

My dad is awesome! He's a very loving and open minded guy in private at home. We've always been able to talk about anything and it just felt natural and comfortable for us. I was a lucky kid. Still am! ;-)
That was not the answer he was looking for. He was searching for a pedo and incest story. Anywho, none of that talk on this website. Thanks for your clean answer :).

Hard to find I like to go as a family with our dog sexual vacation every month

Some people say there's aliens out there, others say the world is secretly controlled by a handful of people.

I say that clothing companies are sitting on fat stacks of cash they made by convincing you to wear leg prisons. If pants were really designed to be worn, then why don't women's pants have functional pockets to make them useful and why don't mens pants have a dedicated space for your package? The tactical kilt is superior.

Nudism interests me, but I wouldn’t consider myself a nudist. I would only cast off my clothes in the safety and enclosure of my own home, and other designated areas. The idea of having no protection against the world terrifies me.

I did enjoy it when I went to a nudist beach, and would love to be on a farm where clothes aren't required.

Back