Are You a Nudist?

Do you consider yourself a nudist?

• Yes - I am a nudist

Votes: 194 39.5%
  • Yes - Though I consider myself under another term (e.g. naturalist)

Votes: 54 11.0%
  • Maybe - I'm interested but don't partipate in nudism

Votes: 124 25.3%
  • I don't know/Im curious about nudism

Votes: 42 8.6%
  • No - I don't consider myself a nudist

Votes: 89 18.1%
  • Other

Votes: 17 3.5%

• Total voters

southernkiwi

Tourist
As the title says, I'm curious about the proportion of zoo persons who also are nudists. Myself I am curious about nudism but not knowledgeable about it.

I've put the option to change answers as I understand people can change their position on this and I'll add options if enough people think one is needed.

Also feel free to discuss nudism and your opinions on it :)

There's nudist camps w/o beaches as well. Many are private, so no worries about cops. But DO get reviews as some are creep magnets! :eek:

Whenever im able to start my homestead in the middle of nowhere i will be naked whenever the weather permits. I hope to find a woman who is also one and would love if she is into zoo. Both is rare but would love to find a partner who is into or bu least acceptable of one.

I am not a nudist because it would not be acceptable where I live. Although I am naked any chance I get to be alone, especially when I’m snuggling my doggy girl. I love the felling of her fur up against my skin ❤️

Don't think i'm a real nudist, just like to be naked in my own house. However i have no objection to be naked on the beach or somewhere in de nature.

So lucky to be near a beach. My closest one is about an hour and a half away :(
Ohhh dear! That's ashame. What about national/state forests or rivers? Sometimes there are private local places around

Back