Are men inferior to dogs sexually?

For me its dogs but, seriously that comes down to what you like. I bet most woman would choose a men over a dog. But there are some that stray on the other side of the occasion.
I prefer dogs too but I'm open to the possibility of adding a woman to the pack. Who knows.

Depends on the man, but tbh, if your a man who insists your superior, in my experience, your not. Guys who fuck good don't brag about it.
Eh, takes two to tango. I know what I'm doing, but I've had a couple of encounters where my partner might as well have been a blow up doll for all the feedback I got... communication is key. And desire. Not just consent or "yeah, sure, let's fuck", but more "omg, let's fuck!".

I've also had encounters where my partner was bang-on and sexy as he'll, but I didn't climax because I was tired, stressed, or just not comfortable with her yet.

In those cases, round 2 was usually stellar, but still, takes a few elements coming together.

I think with k9, desire is a given or it ain't getting started. The knot & cum composition/temperature handles 90% of the technique after penetration, so it just plain works for women who want it in the first place.

I was in a relationship with a lovely girl who had been k9 exclusive for years before we met and was (very) active while we were together. One day out of the blue, she said very sweetly "I love dogsex best. But that doesn't mean you come in second place. It's more like first-and-a-half."
That was ok with me. In fact more than ok. Knowing full well how very much she really did love k9 sex, it was actually quite flattering. :D

I like sex with human men very much, they can do very delightful things that dogs can't, for example, choking, spanking, slapping, biting, bondage etc etc. World is your oyster if fun with a human. While dogs are great they are somewhat more limited.
This is a delightful comment. Many men might seem inferior to the pleasures given by dogs. A man mustn't feel limited. A man must be strong in mind, body and spirit.

There is no comparison...dog cock is better all-around. I have enjoyed getting plowed by guys before and I've been able to cum from it a few times, but if they can't cum really fast inside of me, it just starts to get uncomfortable. Dogs cum almost the entire time they are tied to you. You don't need lube. The time they spend thrusting and then staying still is perfect. The pressure of a knot on the back of your prostate is incredible. Dog cum tastes better than human cum and there's a lot more of it. I also think dog penises are generally better-looking and turn me on way more. The only human cocks I am really attracted to are uncut, shaved, and small, and those are hard to find.
That's the point. I know no cock better than dog's. Smooth, fleshy, tasty, veiny, wet...they are perfect, and the way dogs fuck you....Ummmm

Back