Anyone else get turned on by gaping pussy?

I love being gaped and stretched open!
I love the way my pussy looks and the way I'm so pink inside contrast to my dark skin. My hubby loves it too!

Sometimes after Lucien has his way with me my hubby likes to watch me spread it open and look at all of his cum left inside my gaping hole!

And I'm always looking for things to stuff and fill my hole with

I started stuffing myself early on and i just loved the filling of being stretched beond my max. I never thaught about the consequences of my urge.
My hunt for bigger and bigger things to use went on for many years untill i actually hade to start traning to keep things together so to say๐Ÿ˜‡.
When i was in my 20:s i had a girlfriend for some years and she loved that i coud take allmost eveything she "throw at me" in my pussy, hands, i just love fisting, bottles, dildos dog dick and even other things, she was so kinky ๐Ÿ˜… but i also use to get so embarrassed when I was told how gaped mine was compare to her's and she loved to tell about, ore worse showed others my gaped pussy, ( we always ues to take alot of picturs when we played, she really lover her camra ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚ and i did'ent mind having my picture taken) but when she showed others my pics.. omg i use to get soooo embarrassed, I didnt plan for it to be so big, if just hapen gradually over the years.
Well time went by and I'm still love being stuffed even if im not allways trying to find bigger and bigger things all the time ๐Ÿ˜….
And luckily my husband don't mind me playing and helps me out and support me instead, so now days im accually proud of myself๐Ÿ˜€ and it dont feels akward to show a little bit of myself.
I love being proud of how much I can take

I love being gaped and stretched open!
I love the way my pussy looks and the way I'm so pink inside contrast to my dark skin. My hubby loves it too!

Sometimes after Lucien has his way with me my hubby likes to watch me spread it open and look at all of his cum left inside my gaping hole!

And I'm always looking for things to stuff and fill my hole with
What I wouldn't give to be with a woman like you.
๐Ÿ’”

Its a massive fetish of mine. I'm not into the big stretching with toys sort of stuff and neither is my wife but when it happens naturally from loads of extreme intense fucking its absolutely a thing of beauty. My wife does a lot to be tight but when she's serving as a slave to a group of guys who are there to utterly ravage her its only a matter of time before that tight hole becomes a gaping mess. I love seeing her get used but the ultimate moment for me is when the last guy dumps his final load up her and pulls out revealing the gaping cum oozing mess that is her pussy after several hours of intense fucking. My heart beats quicker, my cock gets even harder... I can't resist shoving my whole face in there to taste how used she is before I finally get my own cock up her to finish the session. I've fucked her like that so many times but its still such a turn on that I can't last anywhere near as long as I normally would. I love having her in that state.

Its a massive fetish of mine. I'm not into the big stretching with toys sort of stuff and neither is my wife but when it happens naturally from loads of extreme intense fucking its absolutely a thing of beauty. My wife does a lot to be tight but when she's serving as a slave to a group of guys who are there to utterly ravage her its only a matter of time before that tight hole becomes a gaping mess. I love seeing her get used but the ultimate moment for me is when the last guy dumps his final load up her and pulls out revealing the gaping cum oozing mess that is her pussy after several hours of intense fucking. My heart beats quicker, my cock gets even harder... I can't resist shoving my whole face in there to taste how used she is before I finally get my own cock up her to finish the session. I've fucked her like that so many times but its still such a turn on that I can't last anywhere near as long as I normally would. I love having her in that state.
What a great man you are!

Love the feeling of being stretched to the max, stand the sweet pain and feel relief afterwards. And feeling the air inside my holes if there is a small amount of wind reminds me of that I was stuffed so big that my holes gape. And that makes me proud. I know that I am a good girl then. And honestly... Seeing a gaping cum filled hole... Thats soooooo freaking hot!

Love the feeling of being stretched to the max, stand the sweet pain and feel relief afterwards. And feeling the air inside my holes if there is a small amount of wind reminds me of that I was stuffed so big that my holes gape. And that makes me proud. I know that I am a good girl then. And honestly... Seeing a gaping cum filled hole... Thats soooooo freaking hot!
Seeing a well gaped hole makes me proud too!

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
I gape, and after a good fucking I gape even more...

Attachments

• IMAG1095.jpg
    IMAG1095.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 110
If I see a gaping pussy, my instinct pushes me to bury my peepee inside of her, and the drive is even stronger if I see cum inside of her.
Pretty natural instincts I would say. Wanting to stick your cock in to an open pussy that you see is rather self explanatory. Seeing sperm there will kick start your instinct to reproduce, subconsciously you want your sperm there instead. So you get a huge desire to use your penis to what it is formed to do, scoop out sperm from a competing male from a vagina and then empty your own seed in there instead.

I know, I am very fun at parties.

Pretty natural instincts I would say. Wanting to stick your cock in to an open pussy that you see is rather self explanatory. Seeing sperm there will kick start your instinct to reproduce, subconsciously you want your sperm there instead. So you get a huge desire to use your penis to what it is formed to do, scoop out sperm from a competing male from a vagina and then empty your own seed in there instead.

I know, I am very fun at parties.
You sound pretty fun at parties as it is, and I don't mean that sarcastically.

I love walking and feeling air ina dn out of me afterwards...and he sides sliding back and forth against one another from time to time....alll reminds me just how much I was stretched, filled, and fucked..... and LOVED it!!!

I started stuffing myself early on and i just loved the filling of being stretched beond my max. I never thaught about the consequences of my urge.
My hunt for bigger and bigger things to use went on for many years untill i actually hade to start traning to keep things together so to say๐Ÿ˜‡.
When i was in my 20:s i had a girlfriend for some years and she loved that i coud take allmost eveything she "throw at me" in my pussy, hands, i just love fisting, bottles, dildos dog dick and even other things, she was so kinky ๐Ÿ˜… but i also use to get so embarrassed when I was told how gaped mine was compare to her's and she loved to tell about, ore worse showed others my gaped pussy, ( we always ues to take alot of picturs when we played, she really lover her camra ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚ and i did'ent mind having my picture taken) but when she showed others my pics.. omg i use to get soooo embarrassed, I didnt plan for it to be so big, if just hapen gradually over the years.
Well time went by and I'm still love being stuffed even if im not allways trying to find bigger and bigger things all the time ๐Ÿ˜….
And luckily my husband don't mind me playing and helps me out and support me instead, so now days im accually proud of myself๐Ÿ˜€ and it dont feels akward to show a little bit of myself.
Lovely story, Veroniqa. Good to hear that after so many years you have embraced your beautiful gaping pussy and you can be very proud of your achievements. And wonderful to see that your have a very supportive husband as well. Key to a good relationship!

Back