Anyone else get turned on by gaping pussy?

I would say I probably have a gaping pussy, you can't really bend and see, fact that I enjoy being fisted and can take a big hand easily is a reason for this, also knotting is not an issue lol. But I have always enjoyed something big in there, and as I pushed those limits I have gotten looser along the way
Being willing to have something big in you that leaves you gaping is so sexy, I love stretching and seeing a gaping hole 😍😍

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
That's so hot and I also love a huge big gaping loose pussy

It's not the gape that gets me going, it's the penetration. I love fisting women, and training them to take huge dildos and other large objects vaginally, as well as dog knot of course. I like variety though, so while it's great to have women I can get my fist into easily, I also like to play with tight women who need an hour and a lot of lube before they can take my fist.
im tight and ready

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
I think that's a fairly common fetish. Personally I love seeing gaped vagines or assholes.

Nce selection of likes. Mwah.

Fucking love gaping pussies shit is beautiful . 😈

Back