Anyone else get turned on by gaping pussy?

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
I’m a guy and this is actually a huge fetish of mine. If it’s not dogs or horses, i’m watching girls open wide for giant dildos. I do have a friend however who’s been training her cunt hole at an early age. Today my friend is able to take a whooping 16 inches into her! She has been to the hospital on a couple occasions for forcing her toys to deep, so you should definitely take caution.

I’m a guy and this is actually a huge fetish of mine. If it’s not dogs or horses, i’m watching girls open wide for giant dildos. I do have a friend however who’s been training her cunt hole at an early age. Today my friend is able to take a whooping 16 inches into her! She has been to the hospital on a couple occasions for forcing her toys to deep, so you should definitely take caution.
Ditto on the statement, ...But out of curiousity, Did she lose them or injure herself?

Ditto on the statement, ...But out of curiousity, Did she lose them or injure herself?
sorry if i’m not understanding your question? lose what? yes she was injured from expanding herself and a couple of times opening up her cervix by accident, but now that she’s older she takes much more caution in it.

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
I see this post is a bit old but I have looked into several gaping pussies I have fisted. It is quite the sight and experience to see directly into the deep cavity that has been stretched out of its norm

sorry if i’m not understanding your question? lose what? yes she was injured from expanding herself and a couple of times opening up her cervix by accident, but now that she’s older she takes much more caution in it.
I meant losing toys in body cavities. But the rest of the question you answered by saying she injured herself.

I meant losing toys in body cavities. But the rest of the question you answered by saying she injured herself.
oh no, she has told me that a couple of times it was too deep to pull out by force, so she squats in place for a bit into it slides out on its own

I would say I probably have a gaping pussy, you can't really bend and see, fact that I enjoy being fisted and can take a big hand easily is a reason for this, also knotting is not an issue lol. But I have always enjoyed something big in there, and as I pushed those limits I have gotten looser along the way

I would say I probably have a gaping pussy, you can't really bend and see, fact that I enjoy being fisted and can take a big hand easily is a reason for this, also knotting is not an issue lol. But I have always enjoyed something big in there, and as I pushed those limits I have gotten looser along the way
you need a horse in there next

My kind of girl. Great to hear.

Back